What's new

Panama

Right on CareStaker, she looks real nice.

Thanks very kindly Sisu!

awesome branches from ur panama CareStaker, did u make a FIM?

Thank you baokubu! I topped her for 6 leaders at day 17, then topped those about a week later. I hope she swells up a bit, she's got about 30 days left I figure. Not sure which pheno she is, but she smells very lemony, with some earthy funk too.

baokubu

so green pheno smells lemony? cuz my panama is starting to flower and she didnt show pink pistils but smell like lemon

so green pheno smells lemony? cuz my panama is starting to flower and she didnt show pink pistils but smell like lemon

red pheno is lemonish - green pheno is more woody/incense if i remember right. it's somewhere in this huge thread lol. red pheno only show pink/red pistils outdoor.

bf80255

Under panamas description it says one of them used was a green panamanian sativa still grown theere today, where did ace aquire these genetics?
Im asking because im planning a vacation and the pearl islands arevone of my top destination choices, is that where it came from?

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
So now i got her cutted and tied down the two new heads...
i topped my most vigorous plant, and it's like she didn't slow down at all lol... no noticeable stop to vertical growth really. she did start to fill out a bit more, but not much more than my other plants that i did not top.
Yes, my too! Very Nice Plant!

And i'm very exited if she will turn pink/red! :woohoo:

Q

quokka

I am curious what percentage grow the pink hairs?

Is it the same for fem and regular females?

Thanks.

man, i'm starting to think my outdoor babies are getting confused. the tomato plants i camo them with have whittled down, and my panamas are getting around 4-6 hrs of direct sunlight where they used to only get around two. hope they get themselves going soon.

Waldgeist

picture.php
picture.php

:tiphat:

edit:

it smells like woodpolish? and a bit hazy/churchy/incensed ...

Last edited:

baokubu

i think there is a 50%-50% chance of getting green-pink pheno. i grow outdoor and this year got 1 green pheno last year had another green, just waiting for the next to year in search of pink pheno.

user-name

Hi guys,
Panama is one of the strains i'm definitely ordering from ace.

@Mitsuharu:
Servus from a fellow Janosch reader :)
Did you grow that beauty on the windowsill all the time?
I never managed such a healthy plant at my window. It looks really great.
What soil are you using? it looks different somehow.
btw: i noticed, that mosquito nets block a lot of sun. if possible, you may want to remove it, now that it gets colder.

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
@waldgeist, wow so much resin so early... maybe it's not so bad that i didn't got the red pheno. :)

@Mitsuharu:
Servus from a fellow Janosch reader
Did you grow that beauty on the windowsill all the time?
I never managed such a healthy plant at my window. It looks really great.
What soil are you using? it looks different somehow.
btw: i noticed, that mosquito nets block a lot of sun. if possible, you may want to remove it, now that it gets colder.
Servus my friend,

Yeah, all the time @my window... i've growed some other plants from time to time there... they're always in good shape. It's a south window.

Soil is different... from Plagron Grow Mix to Neudohum Flower Soil(its turf free) with organic components as wooden fibres, algaes ... an i'm using Hesi mineral fertilizer.

The mosquito net is a good privacy shield... ;-)

The flowers are growing(slowly)! :ying:

Last edited:

baokubu

nice Panama you got there man, my panama fruits are growing very slow too, im usin bio heaven from bio bizz and this is making fowering faster. i will harvest a pck this weekend

Latest posts

Latest posts