What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
ganjabrother said:
would the green pheno leaning packs be available in the future again?

Not in short term ganjabrother, last red reproduction should stock growers for a few months.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
lordbudly said:
Do you think with a higher wattage H.P.S. you might be able to catch this redness? this is out of curiousity, because the red one i want plainly for its trait, because with when your in the higher end of the hps range (600w+) you get those similiar rays that the sun produces, or is it some other unknown variable

Red pistil is more evident when panama is grown outdoors with day/night temp differences, i think is probably related to ultra violet or a concrete light spectrum that sun provides, and not feeding.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Panama red selected mother finishing outdoors

Panama red selected mother finishing outdoors

Here are 2 different panama (red pheno) selected mothers.

We have had a very nasty October, lots of rains and almost no days of sun. Anyway, panamas have finished with good yield and lots of resins.

They were planted in June in soil from clone. 2-2.5 meter plants harvested 3rd week of October.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Purple Panama mother late Oct

Purple Panama mother late Oct

and here's the long flowering purple panama mother passing mid flowering, late Oct. She's receiving lot of panama red pollen :rasta:

Last edited:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
just beautiful my friend! sad for your bad october.

best wishes for a happy weekend to all here!

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hej Dubi ... , im about to sprout my P's ... :D but first i have to get the veg tables free from those hashplant's from Kaiki

Im doing a proper selection on them Hp's , i started with 130 beans , to be sure to get a good representation of both gender's

i will get back to you all with pix when it gets interesting :wave:

Fj

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
rabid said:
Just started these Panama and KC Haze. Thanks dubi... :yes:

Hey 3dDream...When did you start yours?

Mine look like yours right now. I started 5 and got 4. One died due to fungus or something white. I got 11 beans in my pack so I am still even-Stephen. These beans popped in 2 days. I am running some homemade beans along with Panama and they popped in 4 days under the same dome.

Keep posting pics!

rabid

Boring veg pics...

Boring veg pics...

I got 6 for 6 in 2-3 days. Here they are a week later. All good so far...

Check out the leafset on the Koh Chang (bottom right) :D

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Colita...:yummy:

DSC08693.jpg

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Good day all :smile:

fjällhöga, im glad you are doing a real good selection with charlie's taskenti line, im sure you ll find plenty of killer parental plants! Panama is another great bred to outcross, she's not so inbred like taskenti but enough right now and makes wonderful hybrids, panama red pistil and high resin production is usually quite dominant in crosses. Best wishes for your projects!

esbe, i hope you are enjoying harvest time friend :smile: Best wishes for new love!

Raco, i think the site is censoring your erotic pics :wink:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
3dDream said:
Mine look like yours right now. I started 5 and got 4. One died due to fungus or something white. I got 11 beans in my pack so I am still even-Stephen. These beans popped in 2 days. I am running some homemade beans along with Panama and they popped in 4 days under the same dome.

Keep posting pics!

Thanks for keep us updated with your germination rate.

Sounds like a good start! :smile: Best wishes!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
rabid said:
I got 6 for 6 in 2-3 days. Here they are a week later. All good so far...

Check out the leafset on the Koh Chang (bottom right) :D

Im glad to hear they germinated fast for you too rabid, i can see clearly the crazy tropical thai haze seedling in the first pic:wink: Seedling in the second pics looks so healthy! Im sure they are going to enjoy a lot your climate. Happy growing!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Panama indoors

Panama indoors

Just finishing a panama indoor test from seed, seed stock coming from our best 3 reddish panama mothers.

They had a short veg time, only 3-4 weeks from seed and then flowered under 600 HPS lamps, organic growing. Flowering time is between 60-85 days, usually 70-77 days is enough.

She's 100 % sativa but produces incredible resinous and dense flowers. Panama red pistil is not so evident when flowering her indoors.

Here's a very fast flowering panama, finishing after only 60 days of 12/12. 3 weeks of veg time from seed, very columnar growing. Medium flower/leaf ratio. Not very resinous in the big leaf but very high ovary resin production.
Earthy sweet resinous aromas.

rabid

More boring veg pics...

More boring veg pics...

Thanks for the info and photos dubi. If mine look half that good I'll be happy.
Right now they are vigorous as hell and smell like lemon/pepper seasoning.
Panama and KC at 16 days, transplanting tomorrow...

Hey 3dDream I showed mine, howz about yours amigo?

6 Panama

4 Koh Chang Haze

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Good day rabid,

Veg pics are also very important to learn from a strain. They are growing fast and vigorous, as should be! :smile:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Panama punky pheno

Panama punky pheno

Here's another panama finishing indoors. Aprox 4 weeks of veg, 70 days of flowering.

Very long and thin hairs, mid flower leaf ratio, good resin production, high yield, deep sweet aromas.

Old school foxtail sativa cola

Matured buds

little matured flowers

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
Dubi - Nice pics! I have to say it's nice seeing your pics and even nicer knowing that I am growing it.

Rabid I agree with you on the vigor. My 4 panama are faster than the sensi star and my own blue cross that were started at the same time. The Panama are also very uniform. I will keep posting, but there won't be much to see. I am a micro grower and not to far from now is where out plants will look radically different because these plants wont be leaving the cups.

one would think they are clones....

rabid

Beautiful pics dubi. Is that the new release or the older stuff? I'm hoping for the pink-pistil phenos which you said were more dominant when done outdoors. THINK PINK haha

3D I've seen the stuff you've done with the F13 in the cups. You definitely have the micro-grow down to a fine art. More pics when you can...

I loaded the 20 oz coco cups with micorhize & EWC and fed 'em with EA/EN & Hygrozyme and now they're rootbound after only 2 weeks. Even the Thais... amazing.

Fjallhoga and anyone else growing the Panama--send in your pics and reports.

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

wow...

i GOTTO get the panamanian lady into my harem :D sounds like something very usefull for indoor - columnar, fast, and productive!

keep up the good work mates! :D

peace

inverse

dubi - how tall did those plants get indoors with that veg time? i want to start my crop soon but im debating whether i have space in my closet, or whether ill do a winter outdoor grow

Latest posts

Latest posts