What's new

Panama

ULMW

Sample bud

Sample bud

Looking rather nice , even at just 9 wks. Still going 3 more I think.
Smell is amazing!

Attachments

• PANAMA FEM 9wks Bud sample.jpg
    PANAMA FEM 9wks Bud sample.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 44

nksv

Thanks Dubi, I've been really impressed with my Panamas indoors, during winter in my ghetto cab. Really robust strain! I have got a mix of males and females that I already like out of a 5 pack! haha. So I'll definately try out a fem later on....but I will prob make some seed and crosses with my other ace favs.

nksv

Love the look of the buds. Does the sun curing effect the high at all? I have to grow indoors but can cure the buds outside and wonder if that would add to the effect? The trippy aspect in particular is what I am after.

i'm after trippy to mate so will let you know how I go. Have some indoor and will give one some outdoor sun love.

ULMW

Panama Fem wk 10 to 11

Panama Fem wk 10 to 11

Couple pics ! She is very sticky! Not long to go.

Attachments

• Panama Fem Pic 3 .jpg
    Panama Fem Pic 3 .jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 47
  • Panama Fem pic1.jpg
    Panama Fem pic1.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 43
  • Panama Fem Pic 2.jpg
    Panama Fem Pic 2.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 49

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi ULMW,

Looks like she is indeed quite close to finish :) And quite fast! :yes:
She is really enjoying your good cares and feeding regime, well done! ;)

ULMW

Bud Photo.

Bud Photo.

Sparkling like she has been dipped in glitter! Aromatic unlike any other herbs. Original vibes from my childhood smoking Panama. Really resinoys and makes a really loud smell when burning a spliff. Lovely old school red eyed effect , eyes dem a bleeeeed! Kind of spacy and gets you thinking everybody is watching you when you go shopping in a brightly light supermarket... nice fun sorta giggly vibes when smoking with friends. Tolerance is good and the more you smoke the redder you get. Then those red eyes gotta close and sleep is deep n sweeeeeet!
Thank You Ace Seeds. This truly is a gorgeous plant. Perfect for every occassion. The aromatic quality of the rich smooth smoke marks this plant in a rank of its own. Highly recommend any farmer to grow a Panama or two!!!
Good yields and smells and flavors just not found in mainstream varieties for the past 30 years. Big up Charlie Garcia for his work on this too. Ace and Cannabiogen got really dedicated and passionate herb breeders of the highest calbre. Thanks for the work you do, and for sharing that with all of us. God bless you and keep you doing this great work.
Happy growing to each and all!

Attachments

• ACE SEEDS PANAMA FEM. .jpg
    ACE SEEDS PANAMA FEM. .jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 53

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good job ULMW. Looks lovely. I enjoyed mine from some years back. Interesting it reminds you of original PR. I never had the original to know. I felt a bit like my head was floating when I smoked this PR.

SonicNurse92

Hi dubi and everyone again :tiphat:
20 days flowering, she's nice and healthy, almost stopped stretching, another 50 to 60 days i guess.

I've been using big bud and molasses, half dose since 11/13 started.

Nos vemos pronto amigos

Attachments

• DSCN0833.jpg
    DSCN0833.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 23
  • DSCN0832.jpg
    DSCN0832.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 28
  • DSCN0831.jpg
    DSCN0831.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 25

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
ULMW,

Thanks for that excellent posting on Panama. I was lucky to read this while enjoying the first tastes of Panama:

Sparkling like she has been dipped in glitter! Aromatic unlike any other herbs. Original vibes from my childhood smoking Panama. Really resinoys and makes a really loud smell when burning a spliff. Lovely old school red eyed effect , eyes dem a bleeeeed! Kind of spacy and gets you thinking everybody is watching you when you go shopping in a brightly light supermarket... nice fun sorta giggly vibes when smoking with friends. Tolerance is good and the more you smoke the redder you get. Then those red eyes gotta close and sleep is deep n sweeeeeet!

eyes dem a bleeeeed! indeed!

ULMW

17 OCT

17 OCT

Lovely Panama ! Back in my tent again... :)

Attachments

• Panama 1.jpg
    Panama 1.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 32
  • Panama 2.jpg
    Panama 2.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Panama 5.jpg
    Panama 5.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Panama 6.jpg
    Panama 6.jpg