What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama x PCK

Keif Cake

Veteran
The shorter one is about a foot tall, and was germinated a week or two behind the other one. The shorter also has a lot of dark purple already, the other barely has a couple streaks of color.

I'm still undecided on topping
20221025_220837.jpg
20221025_220809.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Keif Cake looks like structurally you got one leaning to PCK and the taller to Panama.
If you have feel the big one is growing too tall and columnar, then you can top her if you have enough lateral indoor space for the side branching.

Keif Cake

Veteran
Because the upper part of the plant has already stretched, i would tie her down. Instead i would cut the left smaller plant.
I have enough space for it to get about 5 foot tall, so I may just let the take one grow naturally, but I haven't tied one over in quite a while. I guess it depends on if I can get it in there within the next week, otherwise tying it over could buy me a couple more weeks as it adjusts to that.

Keif Cake

Veteran
Can't wait to see what becomes of these buds after seeing those!
The one that's in flower did nothing for a couple weeks, and has shot up over the last week, looks to be almost finished growing tall, and at a very nice height, looks like it'll be just where I wanted it.
Hi Keif Cake looks like structurally you got one leaning to PCK and the taller to Panama.
If you have feel the big one is growing too tall and columnar, then you can top her if you have enough lateral indoor space for the side branching.
Hey Dubi, can't believe I missed this comment, and is what I've been thinking I have, because the one still in veg isn't wanting to get very tall at all. I think I have a little more upward space to spare than lateral.
I'm liking the structure of the Panama one a lot, it fits in nice with trying to run a packed tent.

Panama leaning

20221109_205627.jpg

PCK leaning
20221109_212954.jpg
20221109_212945.jpg

Attachments

• 20221109_205819.jpg
    20221109_205819.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 118
  • 20221109_205655.jpg
    20221109_205655.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 109
  • 20221109_205553.jpg
    20221109_205553.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 123

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
No worries Keif Cake ! This room has so much info that sometimes I also overlook others comments.
Looking super healthy and ready for the flowering stage ! (y)

Keif Cake

Veteran
No worries Keif Cake ! This room has so much info that sometimes I also overlook others comments.
Looking super healthy and ready for the flowering stage ! (y)
The only reason I haven't put it in flower yet, is the size hasn't put in me a rush since its not going to stretch up really tall, which has given me a little time to let the New Caledonia finish up without crowding a few plants out.

ToastedHoagie

Taken at 70 days, smells of fermented lemon, upon breaking the nugs it's more of a lemon cleaner, incense backend. High is very uplifting, anxiolytic, energetic, perfect for daytime smoke and social gatherings. My co-workers all love it (we grow weed for legal sale in the US) and have asked to buy some from me. High praises from very picky people!

Thanks dubi and the team for making this selection available. Pleasure to grow and smoke.
20221126_173906.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Yummy :smoke: @ToastedHoagie Thank you very much for your feedback and pics of the finished product!
With such look, terps and effects you describe, yours is a strong Panama leaner without any doubt.

Glad you and your team are enjoying it so much, means a lot coming from experienced growers in the US legal industry.

Great looking Panama x PCK as well @StrongTree :D Yours is a much more balanced and fast flowering expression, slightly PCK dominant although with much better flower/leaf ratio than straight PCK from Panama sativa influence.

Thank so much friends! All the best for 2023!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congrats @Keif Cake ! ;) Looks like you got a really good yield from her! I guess this was the taller one with more Panama influence. How were her scents during ripening ? Are you flowering also the other compact one ?

Keif Cake

Veteran
Congrats @Keif Cake ! ;) Looks like you got a really good yield from her! I guess this was the taller one with more Panama influence. How were her scents during ripening ? Are you flowering also the other compact one ?
Yes, that is correct, I harvested the more compact one a couple of weeks ago, and it smells wonderful, the yield is a good bit less than this one. Not really sure how to describe the smells, there is a bit of menthol in it, and the rest i havent a clue how to describe it. I would certainly say this one provided a very good yield

4$gMn20

Im loving the green pheno i harvested in 2022 super effects. I feel improvements in the ability to concentrate and mental clarity. I don't know if anyone shares these effects or if they occur in the purple phenotype but I'm loving the green

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome to this room 4$gMn20 :) Glad you are pleased with the effects of your green Panama x PCK, thanks for your feedback!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Panama x PCK is sold out here at the source, although you may still find for this outdoor season last packs available through some of our authorized retailers, thanks for your support! :yes:

ToastedHoagie

Hello everyone! This year is going to be my first attempt at a full term outdoor cannabis grow. I've selected my Panama x PCK pheno that you can find further back in this thread. I think it's going to be perfect for my environment (southwestern united states, high heat desert valley). She was a stunner in my tent with beautiful large colas contrasted by red pistils and a lovely lemony incense profile. Excited to see her progress through the summer, she was transplanted into this 100 gallon pot almost 4 weeks ago! I'll keep everyone updated as the season progresses.

Attachments

• 20230529_143529.jpg
    20230529_143529.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 105

Latest posts

Latest posts