What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama x PCK

GreenestBasterd

Hi GreenestBasterd Really vigorous and heatlhy growth in the last 2 weeks! ;) They are enjoying for sure the growing conditions and your good cares.
Feel free to create your own thread here in our room with all the different strains you are growing.
Thanks a lot for the updates, all the best for the flowering stage!
Hey mate,
Thanks for the kind words!
I made myself a thread which I’ll continue to update as things start to get interesting.

Have a great day
GB

Cactus Squatter

I think this thing is gonna be a donk monster. I have it going next to a couple orient express and a Nepjam x KaliChina and when moving this one around you can feel easily 2x the weight on the branches.
4 weeks from flip.
679071ED-EAFA-4051-B821-9D14F9656499.jpeg

This is her in the back next to the Nepjam x KaliChina.
52565D07-8638-4118-BEFD-D2C27E46D108.jpeg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
She is having a mostly Pakistani hashplant development so far Cactus Squatter let's see if she explodes like Panama does once 2nd month of flowering starts.
Try to keep the temps between 20-27ºC in their comfort zone. Thanks for posting pics of your current indoor grow :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
definitely Cactus Squatter :) she is starting to show now Panama Goddess haircut heheheh
treat her good and wait at least 20 days more, she still has a few more things to 'say'.

Cactus Squatter

definitely Cactus Squatter :) she is starting to show now Panama Goddess haircut heheheh
treat her good and wait at least 20 days more, she still has a few more things to 'say'.
Unfortunately last night I discovered that one of the things she has left to say is a story about a bad man smuggling bananas. I pulled every one I could find but did see signs of some seed forming. I’m going to try and keep shim rolling and pluck the Nanners off, but if it gets to crazy I’m gonna pull it so it doesn’t completely dust the 2 orient express in the tent with it.

After moving the Nepjam x KaliChina out I had enough room to find and seal a light leak around one of my vent ports that had slipped open on me. I’ve been chasing random nanners on the right side of my tent across a bunch of strains and I think this might hopefully be the cause and is now remedied.

The smell is amazing. It’s got that Panama candied lemon kind of smell, but also a really nice fruity hashiness going on. I definitely plant to pheno hunt this one sometime in the future.

ToastedHoagie

Hi everyone!

Been a few months since I have run some Ace gear and I'm excited to be running a few currently! I've been vegging this Panama x PCK in my 30 gallon along with 2 other cultivars for around 17 days now! The largest one is the Panama, definitely seems to be leaning to the Panama side as well since it's extremely vigorous compared to the Malawi x PCK i have next to it which has stayed short and thick. I'll update later on in the flowering cycle!

Attachments

• 20220822_194246.jpg
    20220822_194246.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 129
  • 20220822_194359.jpg
    20220822_194359.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 128

ToastedHoagie

Day 7 of flower and the Panama really blew up despite my tucking under the trellis. A little crammed but the Panama fills the back half of the tent, i have 2 other plants at the front. No flowers yet but stemrub has citrus on the nose. Excellent rooting as well, I'll attach a picture of a clone at day 10-11 in the rooting process. Extremely vigorous cultivar looking forward to seeing her flowers.

Attachments

• 20220910_120017_HDR.jpg
    20220910_120017_HDR.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 130
  • 20220904_111757_HDR.jpg
    20220904_111757_HDR.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 125

ToastedHoagie

Hey everyone! Day 21 of flower and this Panama x PCK is blowing up, I've had to crop most of the tops since they were growing right into the light. Vigor is off the charts on this pheno, along with the terpene profile! Very strong fresh lemon scent, almost like a lemon cleaner product.

Attachments

• 20220923_094342_HDR.jpg
    20220923_094342_HDR.jpg
    6.6 MB · Views: 135
  • 20220923_094412_HDR.jpg
    20220923_094412_HDR.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 136

ToastedHoagie

Day 37 from flip and she's raging on! Underestimated the stretch, she just kept going even after being cropped on all main branches but now it's time to put on weight! Slight pink pistils in this pheno! Fantastic result from one seed in a pack, can't wait to run it back again and train more aggressively to keep it in check during the stretch.

Attachments

• 20221009_115123.jpg
    20221009_115123.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 160
  • 20221009_115139.jpg
    20221009_115139.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 150
  • 20221009_115203.jpg
    20221009_115203.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 153
  • 20221009_115108.jpg
    20221009_115108.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 156

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looking good in mid floweringToastedHoagie :)
She is really a Panama Goddess dominant pheno with such structure, branching, leaf traits, vigor, flowering traits and with your description of the strong lemony terpenes. I think your feeding is slightly too high, since there are burnt leaf tips and the leaves are dark enough.

All the best with your 10 seed Panama x PCK selection @FletchF.Fletch :dance03: Please, keep us updated!

So sorry to hear yours showed bananas in late flowering Cactus Squatter :confused:
On the happy side, hope her appealing terpenes motivates you to explore more seeds of the line.

ToastedHoagie

Looking good in mid floweringToastedHoagie :)
She is really a Panama Goddess dominant pheno with such structure, branching, leaf traits, vigor, flowering traits and with your description of the strong lemony terpenes. I think your feeding is slightly too high, since there are burnt leaf tips and the leaves are dark enough.

All the best with your 10 seed Panama x PCK selection @FletchF.Fletch :dance03: Please, keep us updated!

So sorry to hear yours showed bananas in late flowering Cactus Squatter :confused:
On the happy side, hope her appealing terpenes motivates you to explore more seeds of the line.
Thank you dubi! I agree I think I overamended my 30 gallon pot from 2 harvests ago, I've had some slight nitrogen surplus since then. Also the colas are about 3 inches away from the light so a tad bit of burning as well

ToastedHoagie

Day 49 and she's throwing down! Checked trichomes recently and still clear, some stigmas have started to die off and recede on the lowers but still plenty of reflowerings, new growth as it gets to the finish line. Probably will be 9-10 weeks based off those trichomes. I'm hoping to cross this with a jack herer x lemon tree x London poundcake male out of some seeds I have recently popped in the near future!

Attachments

• 20221018_212332.jpg
    20221018_212332.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 194

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looking great @ToastedHoagie :hotbounceExcellent flower development after just 49 days of flowering!
Really nice green pheno, great yield, flower leaf/ratio and resins. How are the scents at this point ?

ToastedHoagie

Looking great @ToastedHoagie :hotbounceExcellent flower development after just 49 days of flowering!
Really nice green pheno, great yield, flower leaf/ratio and resins. How are the scents at this point ?
Thank you dubi! Smells of fresh lemons at first, leading into the more incensey backend, almost spicy/hashy smelling as I rub the resin on my fingers.