What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama x Honduras and Golden Tiger plus friends

Tangwena

Veteran
T, are those fish of the smelt family?
Hi my friend they are called whiting in Australia and are found over sandy bottoms they eat shrimps, worms ect.
They are very good to eat in the larger sizes 250 to 300mm.
Lots of fun wading in the shallows catching them on light tackle they put up a good fight.
I mostly use the smaller fish for bait they make excellent snapper bait.
Its great fun getting high and spending a couple of hours at peace with nature as I am sure you know.

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Tangwena

Veteran
what kind of fish, i want to go for a six week fishing trip do you salt and dry your fish in the sun as you go?
Their called whiting or chicken of the sea they sweet white flesh great eating but I mainly catch them for bait I only eat the bigger fish. In our winter I head to the north of our state where its still warm like Florida in the U.S.
I have a camp where I go to catch fish we are allowed 20kg of fillets per person it usually takes about 4 or 5 sessions in my boat to reach that limit.
The place I go is called Shark Bay Western Australia google it its a wild cool place here is a couple of hours fishing in a good spot these fish are good eating they are called estuary cod the smaller ones are called black snapper also good eating.

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

W

Water-

nice pics.

cool to see different fish in Australia that look like Atlantic Fish but are not related.

the black snapper look alot like Porgies and the Whiting looks just like unrelated atlantic whiting.

enjoy the fishing

Last edited:
R

red23

Their called whiting or chicken of the sea they sweet white flesh great eating but I mainly catch them for bait I only eat the bigger fish. In our winter I head to the north of our state where its still warm like Florida in the U.S.
I have a camp where I go to catch fish we are allowed 20kg of fillets per person it usually takes about 4 or 5 sessions in my boat to reach that limit.
The place I go is called Shark Bay Western Australia google it its a wild cool place here is a couple of hours fishing in a good spot these fish are good eating they are called estuary cod the smaller ones are called black snapper also good eating.

View Image View Image View Image
Fish pie:)

Tangwena

Veteran
nice pics.

cool to see different fish in Australia that look like Atlantic Fish but are not related.

the black snapper look alot like Porgies and the Whiting looks just like unrelated atlantic whiting.

enjoy the fishing
In the Northern Territory they call them piggies nearly the same ha ha

S

Sertaiz

the estuary cod we call grouper. nice catch!!! makes me itch to fix my boat

Tangwena

Veteran
the estuary cod we call grouper. nice catch!!! makes me itch to fix my boat
We have grouper as well over here they grow huge and are protected.
When i get up to the camp in April or may depending on my plant ha ha.
I will post pics of the fish there are heaps of different types.
One reef we fish in 6m of water is the home of a dolphin and a tiger shark.
The dolphin eats all the fish we return if they are undersize but never hassles us actually fishing or landing fish we have an agreement ha ha.
The shark on the other hand has no manners and tries to eat everything, when it turns up its time to find another spot.

brickweeder

those estuary cods also look like a cross between calico bass and sand bass that used to be common of the US west coast (southern portions). Great eating, especially steamed Chinese style. and they go ape-sh%t over live squid.

Tangwena

Veteran
7th week flowering

7th week flowering

End of 7 weeks flowering one more feed then starting tapering off of feeding for harvest in 4 weeks if they are ready.
I will be going away for 3 or 4 weeks after that so if they are not ready they will get another 4 weeks flowering ha ha.
Seeing as it was a clone and they are faster its fingers crossed they will be ready.
I am feeding at EC 1.6 at the moment they could probably take more but then they would flower longer and no chance of being ready in time.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Tangwena

Veteran
Cant wait to see that in a cob bro!
Another 4 or 5 weeks and thats exactly where she's going to be ha ha.
I was thinking I would try and make a candy bar looking cure this stuff cures exceptionally well and is very well suited to fermentation type cures.

Tangwena

Veteran
8 weeks since flip

8 weeks since flip

This small clone was put under 11/13 on the 9th January so roughly 8 weeks since then.
I didn't veg it because I am going away at the end of March and just wanted to fill in the time until I left.
It should be ready at 11/12 weeks just before I leave at the end of this month fingers crossed.
I have been reducing feeds to hurry it along.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

M

Mr D

First I'd like to thank you for cob curing thread. My first attempt and later attempts were very successful thanks to your informative thread.

I ran Panama Goddess X Honduras purchased from the R&D line up, not sure if it's the same as what you have. It was vigorous hybrid that produces huge buds dominated by PG's terps and a great buzz. I can see why you enjoy it.

SolarLogos

This small clone was put under 11/13 on the 9th January so roughly 8 weeks since then.
I didn't veg it because I am going away at the end of March and just wanted to fill in the time until I left.
It should be ready at 11/12 weeks just before I leave at the end of this month fingers crossed.
I have been reducing feeds to hurry it along.

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image
Those look amazing Tangwena. I ordered the Honduran x Panama and can't wait to get them out of the ground once the order arrives. Are your's the purple Honduran x Panama? I've got 3 Malawi cobs that have been curing since the middle of December. I opened one last week, weighed out a gram, chewed it until it dissolved. My cobbed Malawi had a very heavy body and mind stone to it, functional, but I wouldn't attempt to drive. It lasted the entire day and slept like a baby at night, I was exhausted from it! I will try to wait a couple more months before I open them again, maybe May or June. Since Honduran is more my thing, I can imagine chewing cobbed Honduran x Panama must be like speed for the brain.
Peace, God bless

Tangwena

Veteran
First I'd like to thank you for cob curing thread. My first attempt and later attempts were very successful thanks to your informative thread.

I ran Panama Goddess X Honduras purchased from the R&D line up, not sure if it's the same as what you have. It was vigorous hybrid that produces huge buds dominated by PG's terps and a great buzz. I can see why you enjoy it.
Yes this is the same I got a different pheno first seed also very good as well.
I have a old Purple Haze x Panama seed outside in a scrog for the last months of summer. It already smells heavenly.
Thanks for the good vibes man its always nice to hear from someone else using this cure.
Its like cigar smokers and cigarrete smokers same plant but very different outcomes.

Tangwena

Veteran
Those look amazing Tangwena. I ordered the Honduran x Panama and can't wait to get them out of the ground once the order arrives. Are your's the purple Honduran x Panama? I've got 3 Malawi cobs that have been curing since the middle of December. I opened one last week, weighed out a gram, chewed it until it dissolved. My cobbed Malawi had a very heavy body and mind stone to it, functional, but I wouldn't attempt to drive. It lasted the entire day and slept like a baby at night, I was exhausted from it! I will try to wait a couple more months before I open them again, maybe May or June. Since Honduran is more my thing, I can imagine chewing cobbed Honduran x Panama must be like speed for the brain.
Peace, God bless
Hi brother welcome to paradise ha ha.
picture.php
picture.php

Purple haze x Panama fem

No they are the R&D Panama x Honduras.
I have the same ones as you to try in August the Purple Honduras x Panama and I cant wait.
I love the Panama high cobbed the Panama x Honduras was my most perfect high so far in the Panama crosses.
I have an old R & D Purple Haze x Panama I have had for ages about to be scrogged outside it already stinks like a good one ha ha.
With the cobbed bud I find less is more chewed its like a shiny new day feeling.
AND yes the Panama x Honduras is almost perfect high to me 99.9% good.
I cant wait to try the new release Purple Honduras x Panama pure bliss cobbed I reckon.

orfeas

Veteran
Hey Tangwena, you're a downunder ace, mate! You know why? Your name speaks for itself since ena means one in Greek :)
Looking forward to your outdoor going abouts.

:tiphat:orfeas