What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama x Honduras and Golden Tiger plus friends

Tangwena

Veteran
PuntoRojo x ColJam canary buds

PuntoRojo x ColJam canary buds

Here are some pics of the Punto Rojo cross buds cured and now being sealed to age.
I haven't tried these yet. I cant leave the Panama x Honduras alone ha ha.

First pic is the green buds and then the purple buds though theres not much difference in color after the cure.
Nice menthol floral smell they should be good once aged.

picture.php
picture.php

Tangwena

Veteran
Panama x Honduras clone

Panama x Honduras clone

This clone was taken during flower and now is on 11/13 for flowering.
A bit of LST lets see if I can get a few more cobs off of this little beauty.
I will take another clone in a couple of weeks this plant is the bee's knee's as far as good times go.

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Tang,

Hope you are starting a great 2019 friend! I wish i could be there to meet you in person and to enjoy together your great variety of killer cobs :D So glad to hear you still consider Honduras x Panama a new favorite of yours. The new Honduras x Panama fem version is on its way to your place ;) I'm really eager to know your opinion of the new fem version of your beloved hybrid and how it compares with the clone you keep from the regular version. Huggss!

Tangwena

Veteran
Your generosity is mind blowing my friend I cant wait either I just hope they arrive ok.
The clone is loving growing and flowering like crazy once she gets nice I will post more pics.
I want some more of her buds I have plans for them ha ha.

One day I will visit Spain its a country I loved on my last visit to Europe and you can be sure I will show you some of my best work made with some of your best work my friend.

This cross for me is just perfect I can take a small dose and fly in euphoric bliss or take a larger dose and visit other dimensions of the mind its just awesome it has it all for me.
Best of all no sleepy stone just crazy blissed out euphoria I have never felt so good on any pot before bless you and Ace for these seeds.

Tangwena

Veteran
A22 Panama x Honduras clone

A22 Panama x Honduras clone

Roughly a week later and upping the nutes and doubling the light output to 750 watts both CMH bulbs now on 10.5 hrs.
I am hoping for some big flowers if all goes well.

picture.php
picture.php

Tangwena

Veteran
Panama x Honduras week 3 for clone

Panama x Honduras week 3 for clone

3 weeks from 11/13 for the clone and the genetics are showing how they can perform.

The mother plant was very tall but the clone taken during flowering has never gone out of flowering.
I had the cutting in coco in a window getting 14hrs of light maybe 5 hours of direct sunlight for 10 days before putting her back in the box.

I only have 1 meter of head room but LST'd this is no problem.
I could easily have vedged her longer and got a bigger plant they are so easy to handle this way.

Dubi graciously supplied some of the new Purple Honduras x Panama fems for me to try and believe me I will be giving those time to spread out before flowering.
I cant wait to LST those babies in my box ha ha.
But time constraints mean I cant start those until August but in the mean time I have these buds to play with.

The mother was hidden by all the other plants I tried to grow last grow but now the clone has all the light she wants and my undivided love and attention as she deserves.
The cob or cobs I make from this baby will be real sky pilot material judging by the effects from the cobs I made from the mother plant.

I still haven't been able to wipe the smile from my face every time I sample a piece of cob. Just cant get enough of the euphoric trippy effects life is fantastic up beat and positively energetic on this stuff 10/10 for effect.

3 weeks ago

picture.php

Now

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

SolarLogos

3 weeks from 11/13 for the clone and the genetics are showing how they can perform.

The mother plant was very tall but the clone taken during flowering has never gone out of flowering.
I had the cutting in coco in a window getting 14hrs of light maybe 5 hours of direct sunlight for 10 days before putting her back in the box.

I only have 1 meter of head room but LST'd this is no problem.
I could easily have vedged her longer and got a bigger plant they are so easy to handle this way.

Dubi graciously supplied some of the new Purple Honduras x Panama fems for me to try and believe me I will be giving those time to spread out before flowering.
I cant wait to LST those babies in my box ha ha.
But time constraints mean I cant start those until August but in the mean time I have these buds to play with.

The mother was hidden by all the other plants I tried to grow last grow but now the clone has all the light she wants and my undivided love and attention as she deserves.
The cob or cobs I make from this baby will be real sky pilot material judging by the effects from the cobs I made from the mother plant.

I still haven't been able to wipe the smile from my face every time I sample a piece of cob. Just cant get enough of the euphoric trippy effects life is fantastic up beat and positively energetic on this stuff 10/10 for effect.

3 weeks ago

View Image
Now

View Image View Image View Image
I love reading your posts Tangwena, especially your description of the high, makes me wish I could feel envy again. Do you get that trippy euphoric high from eating the cobs or smoking? I'm pretty sure you mentioned you mostly chew them. It's been a long time since weed has put my consciousness in an alternative dimension (tolerance issues again), but I have high hopes (pun intended) for my Malawi cobs, which have only been curing since December 14 and need a couple more months. Good job on finding those genetics and crosses, sounds like a long search has paid off my friend.
Peace, God bless

Tangwena

Veteran
Panama x Honduras clone

Panama x Honduras clone

Thanks for the kind words my friend I hope your cobs turn out well and surpass your expectations.

You do well to wait until its cured some of my smoking friends love chewing between 05g and 0.75g of a strong cob like yours and then smoking a joint of the same cob while they wait for the chewed high to hit 1 to 2 hours later.

If you try this dont confuse the issue by smoking anything else except the same cob. I feel confident if your cure is good. (please post pics) you will see something you haven't experienced for a long time my friend.

With my tolerance I have no idea why or how it works.

All my life I used to smoke everyday mostly joints I never liked the bongs the Aussies used to smoke.

Even when I was still smoking I could get high from chewing the cobs but other people especially heavy Indica smokers couldn't I dont know why.

Saying that when people come fishing with me and I have some control over how much they chew or smoke or both.
They get very messed up ha ha.

I have a theory that Indica type smoke dulls the receptors in your brain it certainly dulls my brain ha ha. I never liked Asian hash much and buds with hash plant genes are the same to me.

You start off high then crash and turn into a brain dead zombie.
Sativas at least the good ones on the other hand just keep going up and when you come down its slowly with no hangover you just realise you are not high anymore.

Go to 420 forum. Sweet Sue has a thread about cob curing and the members there are a lot more scientific than me you will see some incredible cobs and fermented cures.
I tend to ramble a bit too much and it makes it hard to follow.

If you want to experience incredible euphoria and trippy highs try the Panama x Honduras or the new Purple Honduras x Panama which I intend to try next grow.
Ferment the buds either just in a vac bag or cobbed and you will see how good a sativa can be. Once you try it cobbed I dont think you will want anything else.

We are having 39c temps and my grow box is 37 to 38c when the 2 CMH lights are on but this clone doesn't mind a bit. As long as I keep the water coming so she doesn't dry up to much.
I can only imagine how fat the buds are going to be in 8 weeks time!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Tangwena

Veteran
4 weeks fom flip

4 weeks fom flip

This was the clone on the 9th Jan
Then today 10th Feb four weeks later some nice buds forming they will be super sticky and plump by harvest time in 8 weeks time.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Tangwena

Veteran
5 weeks from flip

5 weeks from flip

These are now 6 weeks from when they were put into the flowering box on 11/13hrs.
It was flipped on the 10th January

I am planning or rather hoping to harvest them in 6 weeks time so I can go on a 6 week fishing safari.
If they need longer it will be a problem to be weighed up against the weather at my fishing camp if its good then they get chopped if its marginal they can have another week or two ha ha.
I dont like being stuck on shore if the weather is to windy.
They just keep stacking and the buds should double in size over the next 3 to 4 weeks going by past experience with this clone.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Tangwena

Veteran
You're such a tease bro :biggrin:
After my last harvest I've lost most fish that I have hooked... :snap out of it:
The clone looks awesome and fast,too!
Whats the problem brother striking too fast or too late ha ha.
I hardly ever fail to catch my bag limit if I'm high enough I dont know what it is heres a pic of my limit of fish caught on a day I was walking along the beach and looked into the crystal clear water and thought.
That looks so clean there has to be fish here. So I went back to the house and got my fishing rod and it was on from the first cast.

picture.php

picture.php

S

Sertaiz

what kind of fish, i want to go for a six week fishing trip do you salt and dry your fish in the sun as you go?

bilko

Whats the problem brother striking too fast or too late ha ha.
I hardly ever fail to catch my bag limit if I'm high enough I dont know what it is heres a pic of my limit of fish caught on a day I was walking along the beach and looked into the crystal clear water and thought.
That looks so clean there has to be fish here. So I went back to the house and got my fishing rod and it was on from the first cast.

View Image
great catch Tangwena looks like you had a good session