What's new

Panama x Bangi Haze

Lotto

Cactus
I think you'll find the remaining seed will give you as good a product as the first run. I've been on a 5 seed fem. pack with many clone grows for 3 years. Extremely uniform due I think to the dominate Goddess mother. Your right, the 6-8 month cure might be the sweet spot. It's such a well rounded smoke. Got it all.

Caranx

Came back home from a trip and found some budrot on a Panama x Bangi haze branch.

First i thought it was from natural/genetic causes but when cutting off the branch i discovered that that many branches/colas on the plant was wet so i suspect a family member might have wanted to help out and water my plants and then managed to drench some of the branches.

Anyways, i got a gram or two from what could be saved on the lower part of that branch and for a sativa cut at week 5-6 i was suprised by how potent this was in my Dynavap.

Smell is of woody sweet lemon.

The plant still got some colas left on it and no sign of any more mold so i'm looking forward to trying this stuff out in a more mature state😍

Panama x Bangi Haze bud with a Gelato bud in the background

Attachments

• 20220723_132244.jpg
    20220723_132244.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 220
  • 20220720_110408.jpg
    20220720_110408.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 213
Last edited:

LHC

After searching recommendations in another thread here in Ace forum, I have sourced some seeds. The first Ace strain I will grow is Panama x Bangi Haze. Hoping you guys with experience could help steering me in on the right path.
I have limited ceiling height, so I will grow i SCROG. Maybe topping once or LST. I dunno yet.

My plan is to plant seed in solo cup. Grow it until its rooted and transfer it directly to final pot, since its hard to transfer several times with plant in SCROG net.
Veg a little time in final pot and flip to 12/12.
I thought final pot would be 3 gallon Smartpot. (11L)
For substrate I will use Biobizz Lightmix or Allmix. You think Allmix will be to hot?
Fertilizer is Biobizz Grow/Bloom.

I know you have experience with Biobizz @dubi so if you have the chance to give me some advice I would be very happy.

Best

LHC

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
hopefully you can grow a bigger one next time to get a bigger harvest Caranx !

Thanks for your support LHC You won't be disappointed with the vigor, yield, and quality of terpenes and effects of Panama x Bangi Haze, it's one of our most solid sativa dom hybrids. This strain reacts very well to topping and can be grown with excellent results SCROG style.

It can accept very high levels of nutrients during flowering, so use the Light Mix for clonning stage and All Mix for flowering stage.
I really like the terps and vibes of weed grown with Bio Bizz, you can also try Bio Canna line if you need stronger liquid organic fertilizer.

kro-magnon

Veteran
About fertilizers I prefer the organic line from GHE now. I have used Biobizz many years ago for 2/3 years but I stopped because I think they lowered the concentration of fertilizer in their bottle. I remember having done some clones with an old bottle and their ALLMIX with great results and the run after the same clones in the same environment with new bottles and new bag of soil, the plants had many deficiencies, it was very strange to see such different results with every thing identical just a different batch of fertilizers and soil. After this fail I've tried Bio Canna but I didn't like the line, I think it's too diluted as well. I switched to the organic line of GHE and I have not changed since 7 years, I don't use all the different bottle they sell as it's not useful, the grow, bloom and bloom booster can be enough but I like to use some sea weed in grow as well or some urtica, I alternate both. With that I also use some bat guano that I mix with the soil, it is a miracle product; the first time I bought some it was pure bat guano and the smell was absolutely disgusting but the plants loved it in small doses, it could burn if too much was mixed. To day I can't find pure bat guano, it's always mixed with i don't know what but it's weaker in smell and strenght.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
@kro-magnon i tried GHE chemical line (and similar chemical hydro brands) and hate the results, it killed the terpenes and the soul of every strain it was feeded with, glad to hear you think their organic line is good, might give it a try.

LHC

Thank´s for the advice @dubi (y)

@kro-magnon I had good results with GHE organic before, but it was hard to get in my country, so I will try out the BB line. Also I am not so experienced with growing, and there are many factors in play with growing, so it´s hard for me to compare nutrients.

kro-magnon

Veteran
@dubi I tried their Nova line and I didn't like it either, I've never finished the bottles but their organic line is really good and it allows the plants to express the best of themselves, give it a try you should be pleased with the results.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Thank´s for the advice @dubi (y)

@kro-magnon I had good results with GHE organic before, but it was hard to get in my country, so I will try out the BB line. Also I am not so experienced with growing, and there are many factors in play with growing, so it´s hard for me to compare nutrients.
Go with what is easiest for you, in my opinion BioBizz nutrients are too diluted so they sell expensive water but it works with enough ML/L. I'm lucky to have a GHE factory in my country(France) so it's easy to get their products, now the line is called Terra Aquatica, they have changed their name and composition a few times those last years to comply with our crazy regulations.
I've used their products with different brands of soil like Plagron, House & Garden Batmix(very good soil but expensive) now I'm using light mix soil from a brand called Mills, it's cheap but good and I add some dry amendments like bat guano and other products from Guano Diffusion.

Reactions: LHC

kro-magnon

Veteran
will do @kro-magnon (y) although you may use more fertilizer using BB or Bio Canna line, both work great with many of our sativa lines closer to the landraces which are light feeders.
Yeah it must be useful for delicate strains like yours, you could maybe save a bit of money by switching to GHE organic because you don't need to put so many ML/L specialy with some light feeders

Reactions: LHC

PanchoVerde

I am going to add this to my outdoor grow for next season. I grew the Bangi Haze and Panama outdoors in central Appalachia about 8 years ago and it did very well there. So no shock that the hybrid of the two is stellar.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts