What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama Red

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
I almost ruined Christmas!
Missed these 2 bad boys. They did not look like that yesterday.
IMG_3892.jpeg
IMG_3893.jpeg

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
Very Nice :) thanks for the look at your work I will be following along for sure

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
I am very disappointed this strain does not like our weather. I usually get at least one that does not like excessive heat wind and drought conditions. I am still trying to Dial in the Jacks bloom. I seem to have an issue starting. They all look like they are trying to tell me to F off! All I know is if the don't shape up soon They will get the axe. I am not wasting my time on s photo that will not produce. Every strain has its perks and flaws. PR came from south or central America so rainforest conditions with 70 degrees year round. That is not here. If it cant handle 80 or 85 degrees it really won’t like June temps when we hit 110 or higher. They have 2 more weeks then if they are still struggling they go. I have stuff on deck waiting to take its place. I would rather not. My family has pain and we need pain meds. Plus I send salve to anyone that needs it. That stuff is amazing.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
Not a secret you can make it with soy wax to make it vegan or use bees wax I make both but after the bees wax finishes. I will only use the soy wax. It is a tad bit gritty until it melts into your skin. Then it is fine. It also gets absorbed better into my skin. If you want to try it first PM your addy I will send you some. It is s revipe I tried and liked. If you use soy wax double the amount of the wax only. I found this out by trial and error.
IMG_4037.png
IMG_4038.png
IMG_4039.png
IMG_4040.png
IMG_4041.png
IMG_4042.png
IMG_4043.png
IMG_4044.png
IMG_4046.png

EnjoyingLife

I am very disappointed this strain does not like our weather. I usually get at least one that does not like excessive heat wind and drought conditions. I am still trying to Dial in the Jacks bloom. I seem to have an issue starting. They all look like they are trying to tell me to F off! All I know is if the don't shape up soon They will get the axe. I am not wasting my time on s photo that will not produce. Every strain has its perks and flaws. PR came from south or central America so rainforest conditions with 70 degrees year round. That is not here. If it cant handle 80 or 85 degrees it really won’t like June temps when we hit 110 or higher. They have 2 more weeks then if they are still struggling they go. I have stuff on deck waiting to take its place. I would rather not. My family has pain and we need pain meds. Plus I send salve to anyone that needs it. That stuff is amazing. View attachment 18987681 View attachment 18987682 View attachment 18987683 View attachment 18987684
What do you make your salve with?
Ignore this, I hadn't scrolled down yet...

kevinn

Not a secret you can make it with soy wax to make it vegan or use bees wax I make both but after the bees wax finishes. I will only use the soy wax. It is a tad bit gritty until it melts into your skin. Then it is fine. It also gets absorbed better into my skin. If you want to try it first PM your addy I will send you some. It is s revipe I tried and liked. If you use soy wax double the amount of the wax only. I found this out by trial and error. View attachment 18987686 View attachment 18987687 View attachment 18987688 View attachment 18987689 View attachment 18987690 View attachment 18987691 View attachment 18987692 View attachment 18987693 View attachment 18987694
Is there a way that I can copy and print this out to give to my wife. Maybe send it in an email. Thanks Kevinn. Wife is giving it a try, but doesn't like the pot smell especially in bed.

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
I pulled 3 more males today. I started with 17 now I now have 6 . 11 were males. This is my 3rd grow in a row from JCS that were more than 70 % male.
I really like growing but that is a bit much. I guess I will use bootleg seeds from now on. My king Kandy are awesome. This is 3 weeks of flower. All of these are different buds from the 6 plants I have. I started with six and still have six. This is how a grow should go.The PR have started flowering just barely. The PR in the 30 gallon pot was male. I have half a mind to put that Pink mango x GDP in that pot. I just up potted it yesterday I don't want to mess with her again. I will find something to put there. I need to put more plants outside now. It will have to be autos from inside. The photos need a longer light cycle. The other Photos will not be ready for outside until June. Gdp Beast mode and white widow are all huge also the double grape x runtz.
IMG_4116.jpeg
IMG_4117.jpeg
IMG_4118.jpeg
IMG_4120.jpeg
IMG_4121.jpeg
IMG_4123.jpeg
IMG_4124.jpeg
IMG_4119.jpeg
IMG_4125.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts