What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama Red

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
Growing Panama Red Regular Photos

Soaked 24 hours in water and h2o2
Put to a damp paper towel (in an oven mit)
for 2 days
Planted in Happy Frog with a scoop of Mykos in
1 gallon plastic pots
Using Szhlux led grow lights 210 watts
IMG_3121.jpeg
Started 17 seeds 100% germination rate
Seeds from JustCannabisSeed
image.jpg

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
Im tired had 3 appointments early in the morning 3 days in a row. the thurs appt was both parents. Rough getting everyone up and out of the house by 645 am. Then pushing the wheel chair up hill at all 3 appointments just wore me out. At least every one is good for their age.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Im tired had 3 appointments early in the morning 3 days in a row. the thurs appt was both parents. Rough getting everyone up and out of the house by 645 am. Then pushing the wheel chair up hill at all 3 appointments just wore me out. At least every one is good for their age.
Glad to hear you all recovered from the covid ok.
At least the appointments are done and no bad news!

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
yes always glad when things are good. I try to spread out appointments but due to the sickness I had to reschedule 2 of those appointments. Monday I also had an appointment with mom. Her follow up from being released ftom hospital/rehab.