What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama Red

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
This is what it should look like. I guess we will see
IMG_3684.jpeg

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
The last 3 panama red are up potted. Was trying to gift them to anyone but no one wanted them. They are healthy and beautiful. Just getting ready to go to flower. I put them in10 gal pots. My 24 photos are outside and waiting for Mother Nature to kiss her kindly.
IMG_3830.jpeg

blondie

Nice looking plants. Good job on the grow so far. I’ve got some old Ace Panama f2 seeds I’m going to get to at some point. I just checked the justcannabisseeds website and no info about breeder, genetics or background of the seeds. It does say hybridized, wide leaved though so at least the seller is not making unfounded clams. Looking forward to seeing these flower.

airplane

check "Seedfinders.eu" for strain nad breeder info and then go to GrowDaries.com to check out any grows with that specific strain -- hope this helps Happy Hunting

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
IMG_3855.jpeg

IMG_3856.jpeg

IMG_3854.jpeg

These are awesome! Can I ask where you acquired your seed?
JustCannabis Seed.com just remove the space I added. Didn’t want to post a link. I do not work for them but sometimes he will ask me to grow
IMG_3855.jpeg
IMG_3856.jpeg
IMG_3854.jpeg
some testers. I have never had problem with the seeds here. Plus you always get freebies with your order. Not one seed you get al least 2 vials. Vials have 5-8 seeds depending on their size.

tricloud

JustCannabis Seed.com just remove the space I added. Didn’t want to post a link. I do not work for them but sometimes he will ask me to g some testers. I have never had problem with the seeds here. Plus you always get freebies with your order. Not one seed you get al least 2 vials. Vials have 5-8 seeds depending on their size.
Thank you for your response. I'm going to check them out.