What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

panama red 1974

420empire

Veteran
Damm, but I understand. :) Could anyone give me any advice on the panama red line from reeferman? I found a seedbank which is holdiing on to this strain + he has the senior garcias ,,, What do you guys think about that, worth buying or just straight crap genetics??

Best vibes.
The Empire

jahgreenlabel

Veteran
hello 420empire,

panama red reeferman

more compact, more resinous, more skunky

more rescente line, diluted in skunk :) but good strain ;)

best vibes

ahortator

Veteran
Hello Jahgreenlabel

I have seen your threads and photos of your landrace sativas. Lambsbread, thai, zamal, Panama,... with extremely long and huge buds.

The only thing I can say is "much respect" :tiphat:

:thank you:

Manstien

What type of landraces and strains are common in Panama these days? how difficult would it be to find some good seeds or something like old school panama red?

jahgreenlabel

Veteran
hello,

the panama red 1974 was introduced in the private circles by Rahan and I also distribute a large number of seeds to many people here and elsewhere

strain is available from the real lovers of landraces

strain closest to the panama red 74 is panama of Cannabiogen or Ace seeds :)

best vibes

Buddle

Veteran
Beautiful work and much respect for keeping this line going.Like many others here, I was fortunate enough to have smoked the really good Panama Red from the mid seventies..Never forget that weed.

420empire

Veteran
Thanks for the answar. Have you thought on the panama red from breeders choice ? Sounds really interesting. :)

Best Vibes to the TokerTribe.

420empire

Veteran
Thanks for the answar. Have you thought on the panama red from breeders choice ? Sounds really interesting. :)

Best Vibes to the TokerTribe.

S

sativagrower87

I`m not 100% sure but i think there is a possibility that BCO`s Panama Red could be same line as this one `74 :chin:

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
hello 420empire,

panama red reeferman

more compact, more resinous, more skunky

more rescente line, diluted in skunk :) but good strain ;)

best vibes

See, this is good information to have. It tells me I'm not interested in it... precisely because it's been crossed.

Reminds me of the '71 seed catalog floating around the net (can't remember the seed bank) that shows Durban Poison as a pure landrace from sativa from Africa, never hybridized.... yet the same listing shows they got the seeds by crossing DP with Skunk. Heh...
So really... how many present representations of Durban Poison have parents from that seed bank?

Anyway.... The Cannabiogen and Ace seeds should be closer to true Panama then? :thank you:

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

L

LuckyPunch

very nice thread and great pics
im in love with oldschool strains!

whe should open a thread with oldscool strains which are still available in seedform

elchischas

Veteran
hi friends..
let me put some pics of the wonderful old panama 1974

DSCN7198.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN7197.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN7196.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN7195.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN7189.jpg
[/IMG]

theclearspot

how easy/difficult would it be to go to Panama and get hold of some Panama Red seeds in the mountains etc? I think they are still grown on some of the Pearl islands....

theclearspot

yes but is that the real Panama Red , or is it a hybrid of some sort? I mean the real 70s strain pure saliva with the same genetics....

Latest posts

Latest posts