What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

panama red 1974

A friend once sent me clones of that same Panama 74, they didn't root, wish they were rooted when I got them. Oh well, glad she is still rocking somewhere in the world! :) Thanks for keeping all these varieties alive everyone!

B

bringyalungs

so yeah FYI, in the pursuit for panama red, came across panama red for sale from BCO..wired money for panama red, Malawi gold, coffee kush and free chitral. this was over a month and a half ago. I couldn't believe it, I thought we were all one, positive and full of good vibes. haven't received anything not even a empty envelope with the green tape which would of suggested customs got it. peoples beware... I would post the site but my post might get deleted. buts it's a b*******-c*****.org...BEWARE ALL.. I'm hurt I can't believe it...

but good vibes to all..be safe out there

Mesosphere... Ive had poor results communicating with them also. Ive heard some other drama about them, not going to start it up here but I'm with you there. Be wary!

On the flip side, I did get some of their Panama Red and it IS amazing herb. Got about 20 more beans to try cracking, then I will open pollinate them this winter indoors as well as keep cuts from the best males and females.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
My 70s Panama

Attachments

• CAM00273.jpg
    CAM00273.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 93
  • CAM00282.jpg
    CAM00282.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 93

ZIO GREEN

OUTLAW
Veteran
So these ace-cannabiogen panamas are close to the original 1974 panama red?
It was grew from my girlfriend uncle 40 year ago here in Italy (seeds were from Canada) and some old stoners here in our small town who tried it still remember today its psichedelic-slighty hallucinogen high.
I hope the original still alive!!!

cureious

I would have to smoke it to be able to tell you if it was or not, and have not smoked any....... yet, but I refuse to give up hope after 37 years since my last hit of her

LostTribe

Premium user
this is so beautifull
i love this strain
when i grew it i could only get males i from the few seeds i had (like 5 seeds)
i used those males to make a few crosses, one of those was Destroyer x Panama Red, and thanks to jahgreenlabel's pics i can tell i had a pretty Panama influenced pheno
here some pics i have from the dried buds

Destroyer x Panama '74
View Image

View Image

Thats the Nice Nice!

Kozmo

Veteran
An old school Hippy(a friend of my fathers) told me he had a bunch of seeds he has been saving all these years. I have no doubt about his genuineness. He mentioned panama red was in this collection. I'm not a breeder and quite a noob(in my book). Was wondering if I should ask a breeder if there interested? Not sure what exactly to do yet. Just throwing it out there.

Much respect

Kozmo

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
An old school Hippy(a friend of my fathers) told me he had a bunch of seeds he has been saving all these years. I have no doubt about his genuineness. He mentioned panama red was in this collection. I'm not a breeder and quite a noob(in my book). Was wondering if I should ask a breeder if there interested? Not sure what exactly to do yet. Just throwing it out there.

Much respect

Kozmo

With seeds that old I wouldn't get my hopes up unless they were stored in a freezer.

Or is he mainataining a seedline? That would be different.

Land

JahGreenLabel - It is a privilege just to be able to see such pure landrace specimens of some of the most iconic strains in the world. Strains that later generations never got to try but thanks to people like you, we can see.