What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pakistan Chitral Kush

arbac

IMG_20240110_112815_HDR~2.jpg
IMG_20240110_152005~2.jpg
the possible female and male

Attachments

• IMG_20240110_112815_HDR~2.jpg
    IMG_20240110_112815_HDR~2.jpg
    629.1 KB · Views: 74

ilovegrowing

If someone wants to show a newbie the different appearing of sativa/nld and indica/bld, you can show him this picture.. :) beautiful healthy plants

ilovegrowing

If someone wants to show a newbie the different appearing of sativa/nld and indica/bld, you can show him this picture.. :) beautiful healthy plants

Sensistar42

So within the past few days I’ve had the last few buds or my Violeta from my summer run inside with the higher heat, coming from having the past few weeks of about just over 1 month old Violeta same clone same feed, just different temp and humidity. And it has such a different smell compared to each other.

The summer run had a distinct lime/menthol/grease like smell with similar base smells like the winter run. But the winter run was more berry/sweet in comparison.

The high is a night and day difference the summer run is like pure energy to me, had me super focused and motivated and completely wanting to be up and loving life. The winter run has a happy feel but really has a high like a kush would be happy but chill and content with watching tv not super happy but not motivated either.
I was wondering what was up with me because in December I was putting a whole subfloor in my living room and was super motivated and happy. A week after it was done I was pretty much out of the summer run and swapped over to the new run and over the coarse of a few weeks watched my motivation drop off a cliff and being more content and lethargic. Then I’ve snapped right back to being how I was previously on he moment I switched back.

So everyone make sure you find those right expressions for you from your plants and your environments and make sure to keep notes on what the differences were! 🤣
It definitely puts in my head about even if the plant is right for you, but the terps are not right for your body it makes a huge difference.

I already knew all of this but seeing a night and day difference when able to keep stuff from previous runs it really shows in real time.

Sensistar42

So within the past few days I’ve had the last few buds or my Violeta from my summer run inside with the higher heat, coming from having the past few weeks of about just over 1 month old Violeta same clone same feed, just different temp and humidity. And it has such a different smell compared to each other.

The summer run had a distinct lime/menthol/grease like smell with similar base smells like the winter run. But the winter run was more berry/sweet in comparison.

The high is a night and day difference the summer run is like pure energy to me, had me super focused and motivated and completely wanting to be up and loving life. The winter run has a happy feel but really has a high like a kush would be happy but chill and content with watching tv not super happy but not motivated either.
I was wondering what was up with me because in December I was putting a whole subfloor in my living room and was super motivated and happy. A week after it was done I was pretty much out of the summer run and swapped over to the new run and over the coarse of a few weeks watched my motivation drop off a cliff and being more content and lethargic. Then I’ve snapped right back to being how I was previously on he moment I switched back.

So everyone make sure you find those right expressions for you from your plants and your environments and make sure to keep notes on what the differences were! 🤣
It definitely puts in my head about even if the plant is right for you, but the terps are not right for your body it makes a huge difference.

I already knew all of this but seeing a night and day difference when able to keep stuff from previous runs it really shows in real time.
My bad I meant to put in the Violeta thread 🤣

arbac

This female is two weeks later than the purple/red one. I think it is a purple pheno of those that begin to paint late in flowering, qhira does not have colors in the calyxes but it is quite colorful in the stems, it has a better flower/leaf ratio than the previous one
IMG_20240212_101840~3.jpg
IMG_20240212_101832~2.jpg
IMG_20240212_101751~2.jpg
IMG_20240212_101040~2.jpg