What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pakistan Chitral Kush

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
They end up well and with big, great looking flowers @squatty :) Although Tom's indica lines were super prone to botrytis and pm here in the wet coast, i love the quality and traits his indica lines have to offer.
A cross between PCK and X 18 can produce outstanding results if you choose well the parent plants and if they combine well together.

Podenco

The rains have arrived three or four weeks later than usual. The PCK had a good nine weeks in flower and will now be cut down. They've sustained a bit of caterpillar damage and have lost some of their smell lately but I was busy cutting down other plants.
Good looking outdoor PCK. What lattitude/climate are you?

P

squatty

Thank you for the insight dubi. If I don't have mold and mildew resistance I won't get to harvest much. I'm hoping the combination will work. Some day in the future I will find out.

Podenco, I'm at 45 North in Oregon. Plants started flowering here in the last week of August at 13:45 of daylight. They've been under a roof since it started raining but humidity is very high with fog and dew in the mornings. The only mold I've had is where there were caterpillars.

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
Hi guys, here are my little PCKs.
img_20221015_200459-jpg.18769616

So i has almost been 3 weeks... How is it going!? :)

revegeta666

So i has almost been 3 weeks... How is it going!? :)
We're on vacation until November 15th so they're in the hands of my sister until then. Which means not the best news for the plants 🤣 I'll post pics when I get back

They are doing fine but not great. Quite slow to grow which is not a problem as I'm not in a hurry but there's a noticeable difference compared to hybrids ofc. There are some of them that look more vigorous but I assume those will be the males. A couple of runtz that I maybe will cull.

One thing that caught my attention when transplanting from 1 to 3 L, is how big the rootballs were for the small plant's size.

goingrey

We're on vacation until November 15th so they're in the hands of my sister until then. Which means not the best news for the plants 🤣 I'll post pics when I get back

They are doing fine but not great. Quite slow to grow which is not a problem as I'm not in a hurry but there's a noticeable difference compared to hybrids ofc. There are some of them that look more vigorous but I assume those will be the males. A couple of runtz that I maybe will cull.

One thing that caught my attention when transplanting from 1 to 3 L, is how big the rootballs were for the small plant's size.
Nice of your sister to help out. Enjoy your vacation!

Theorganicguy

The rains have arrived three or four weeks later than usual. The PCK had a good nine weeks in flower and will now be cut down. They've sustained a bit of caterpillar damage and have lost some of their smell lately but I was busy cutting down other plants.
Stunning results, Squatty! I wasn't sure what to expect from runts, but you did a phenomenal job with them! Now we want those smoke reports ;)

squatty

Thank you Organic guy. I had to leave town on a trip and left the three largest ones whole in my garage. I think they will be fine as they dry slowly.

I have never seen drying flowers that looked anything like the largest one I had. Wonderful magenta red flowers. I've also never had growing plants smell as sweet and inviting as they did. Just lovely. I will surely let you know how they turn out. I am looking forward to smoking them someday soon!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Seedlings are looking very healthy @El Timbo weather has been quite good until last weekend.
Consider to transplant them to bigger pots as soon as you find out the females to increase yields during the winter grow.

Glad to see you starting some PCK @goingrey although PCK is heavily inbred, mutants are more rare to find since last 2 reproductions. Good luck with yours!

goingrey

Seedlings are looking very healthy @El Timbo weather has been quite good until last weekend.
Consider to transplant them to bigger pots as soon as you find out the females to increase yields during the winter grow.

Glad to see you starting some PCK @goingrey although PCK is heavily inbred, mutants are more rare to find since last 2 reproductions. Good luck with yours!
Yeah been meaning to grow it for years and years but never got around to it until now.

This is a 5-pack of standard seeds dated May 2020. Hoping to get a nice male to make some cold and mold resistant outdoor crosses for next year and beyond. But well with a five pack you get what you get. Fingers crossed.

El Timbo

Cheers dubi - I've already repotted them, I don't like leaving it too long and I might repot the females again when the time comes. I'm hoping to make seeds and some Bangi Haze x PCK

revegeta666

Looks like the soil is a bit mineral heavy!?

What is your plan with the PCKs now? You said you wanna make seeds?

So how many males/females you got?
The soil is biobizz light mix. It has no food and I don't use mineral nutrients. Maybe you say that because the LEDs are off?

I will cross the males to the Maple Leaf, Nepal Jam and Bangi Haze clones I keep. Otherwise the plan is to smoke them I guess :ROFLMAO: As every grow I will save a clone of each to see if there's anything worth keeping. If there's a specially pretty one I will give that one to my mom for christmas. Cheap present lol

Males/female ratio is around 50/50.