What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pakistan Chitral Kush

squatty

Thank you for offering replacement dubi but I am happy with the purchase. My PCK started slow but have all been healthy with much more vigor once they began growing.

In the early pages of this thread there is discussion of mutant phenos by Charlie Garcia, Ras Pablo and others. I knew from their comments to give them a chance. I was even able to pollinate the two largest PCK with a Pakistani Cider Kush (Tom Hill X18) from TRSC.

I was hoping to get a green pheno and my four plants ended up two purple and two green. They are just beginning their sixth week in flower.

PXL_20220930_210346787.jpg
PXL_20220930_210311266.jpg
PXL_20220930_210206963.jpg
PXL_20220930_210152602.MP.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Correct @achille thanks for pointing it out, it's a relevant comment. Green PCK phenos tend to have a more columnar structure of fat, dense colas and it's more susceptible against botrytis. On the other hand, the purple phenos have a branchier structure, distributing the flowers in a more balanced way, with more open flower structure and overall much more genetically resistant to botrytis than green phenos.

NOREGRETZ

Correcto @achille gracias por señalarlo, es un comentario relevante. Los fenotipos PCK verdes tienden a tener una estructura más columnar de colas densas y gordas y son más susceptibles a la botritis. Por otro lado, los fenotipos morados tienen una estructura más ramificada, distribuyendo las flores de forma más equilibrada, con una estructura floral más abierta y en general mucho más resistentes genéticamente a la botritis que los fenotipos verdes
Hola dubi es difícil encontrar fenos verdes del pck en las semillas fem? Tengo algunas semillas de segunda generación de khash de baaba qo selections que probablemente utilice para polinizar alguna hembra pck si es que encuentro un feno verde. Si no me equivoco son plantas mucho más resinosas que las plantas moradas y rojas?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hola NOREGRETZ los fenos morados suelen ser los más habituales tanto en la versión regular como feminizada, aunque los fenos verdes no son difícil de encontrar si cultivas varias plantas desde semilla.

Las PCK verdes suelen ser más potentes y productivas, aunque de resinas ambas son comparables, depende más del individuo que del feno.

Hello NOREGRETZ, purple phenotypes are usually the most common in both the regular and feminized versions, although green phenos are not difficult to find if you grow several plants from seed.

The green PCK are usually more powerful and better yielding, although both are comparable in resin production, depends more on the individual than the pheno.

revegeta666

Hi guys, here are my little PCKs. I have grown many of its crosses but never the strain itself. My main goals for this grow are finding a nice mom, and saving pollen from all the males to pollinate my Maple Leaf favourite clone. On the other tray are some clones to fill up in case there were many PCK mutants or runts. Not the case so far, all 24 germinated, only 1 ugly mutant, a few of them variegated. Vigor is better than I expected from an inbred line as well.
IMG_20221015_200459.jpg

achille

Veteran
I have found it perfect for forgetting problems, watching movies, relaxing It's not too challenging, not too strong but not boring at all. The psychedelic, spiritual side is present, if need be. It reminds me of good moroccan hash.
I grew its sibling Violeta but I much prefer PCK's high. My Violeta was a little too nervous and uneventful (but a beautiful purple color, of course).

Sipina

I have found it perfect for forgetting problems, watching movies, relaxing It's not too challenging, not too strong but not boring at all. The psychedelic, spiritual side is present, if need be. It reminds me of good moroccan hash.
I grew its sibling Violeta but I much prefer PCK's high. My Violeta was a little too nervous and uneventful (but a beautiful purple color, of course).

Thanks! A perfect match for me as well I guess. :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Good luck with them @El Timbo :) Don't expect big yields with a pure PCK winter grow, but sure the genetics will perform well under cold and rainy conditions, hopefully you can find some remarkable females to reveg later in spring for the main season.

squatty

The rains have arrived three or four weeks later than usual. The PCK had a good nine weeks in flower and will now be cut down. They've sustained a bit of caterpillar damage and have lost some of their smell lately but I was busy cutting down other plants.
PXL_20221029_224554863.jpg
PXL_20221010_203754487.jpg
PXL_20221020_222916200.jpg
PXL_20221019_213346148.jpg

Last edited: