What's new

Pakistan Chitral Kush

wdcf

When will the boo be restocking? Or can I order directly from your website again with a bank transfer?

Ras Pablo

Veteran
I think soon will be some packs in boutique and I suposse in the boutique too; from ACE and CannaBioGen

F

Fluffy Clouds

Pics from yesterday

picture.php

picture.php

beautiful male! so beautiful!!!:canabis:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely numide :)

I love to see PCK flowering outdoors, especially the colorful phenos. How are the aromas ? :yummy:

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
wow, nice thread...

shows the life and development of this strain.

my pack should be on the way to me this week...

E

edisonzmedicine

Get a pack and devote yourself wholly to preserving this rare landrace. One outdoor season will provide enough beans to ensure it's survival & availability in your area. Maybe someday the enemies of our lovely cannabis will be foot stools, and then it will cover the Earth for all to .enjoy

E

edisonzmedicine

High mriko!

It's a pleasure to see you around!

Yarkhun was not very related to Chitral indicas i've experienced although both zones are relative close.

Yarkhun seeds you sent me produced different indica expressions, some were some kind of indica x wild paki sativa which were not very interesting to breed and the lonely purple yarkhun pheno which is the one to look for.

Purple yarkhun female i had grew like a pure afghani. She had a very columnar and robust structure. The leaf was very dark and broad, robust with a hashy gum aroma.
I grew her indoors and she didnt branch to me but outdoors with longer vegetatives she can produce nice bushes like yours, mriko.

She produces a high amount of crystals during flowering with a deep earthy/hashy aroma. Flowering time was around 9 weeks for me. The flowers had a beautifu purple pigmentation with the low temps. Potency was good but not overpowering. A pleasant relaxed smoke. Good for night or for hash production.

Im sure the purple yarkhun line has lot of potential but the line needs big parental selection to fix the interesting traits in the population.

Greetings Dubi.

You guys Spain are doing some fine work in the medical field. I'm curious if you have any future plans to breed other Indica landraces from other regions? What about testing for percentages of the different cannabinoids? I hear frightful things about cbd intentionally being bred out of modern strains; due to it's cancer healing properties, cbd has gained some powerful enemies. The holy grail of the future will likely be a super high cbd strain. The human family has need of the grail :ying:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello edisonzmedicine,

We have fresh chinese yunnan stock. It's a very interesting landrace indica with potential cbd profiles.

Bluenote

Hello edisonzmedicine,

We have fresh chinese yunnan stock. It's a very interesting landrace indica with potential cbd profiles.

I'm very interested in the above , if you would be so kind , could I please get some info , the usual stuff i.e. finish time , hardiness , ease of cloning etc.etc.

' Course the Yunnan isn't all I'm interested from you folks , we're getting together a loose knit group here in NorCal geared towards the preservation and perpetuation of land race genetics
both sativa and indica.

By the way the Yunnan is the subject of much discussion on rainy North Coast nights when long-time connoiseurs/enthusiasts discuss such things , in some quarters the opinion is held that it may well be the oldest of all strains/lines that we currently know of.

Would you have an opinion on that?

E

edisonzmedicine

Hello edisonzmedicine,

Hello Dubi,

Has the bd allele been tampered with in the Yunnan and Pakistani strains?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I'm very interested in the above , if you would be so kind , could I please get some info , the usual stuff i.e. finish time , hardiness , ease of cloning etc.etc.

' Course the Yunnan isn't all I'm interested from you folks , we're getting together a loose knit group here in NorCal geared towards the preservation and perpetuation of land race genetics
both sativa and indica.

By the way the Yunnan is the subject of much discussion on rainy North Coast nights when long-time connoiseurs/enthusiasts discuss such things , in some quarters the opinion is held that it may well be the oldest of all strains/lines that we currently know of.

Would you have an opinion on that?

Hello BlueNote,

Im not botanist and i think we would need to do a serious DNA test programme of the landraces around the world to fully understand where is the origin of cannabis but my guess is wild cannabis comes from India, Nepal and China and then it was expanded to the rest of asia, later Africa and Europe, and finally America. I find interesting traits in the chinese yunnan that are related to pure indica landraces and to south asian sativas. that's why i believe is the possible connection between the the indica landraces and the asian sativas but of course is just an opinion and we have no proof about it.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Coming back to Pakistan Chitral Kush topic, here is some green PCK females grown by Pooneil

Attachments

• pck2-bt46 (1).jpg
    pck2-bt46 (1).jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 31
  • pck2-bt46 (2).jpg
    pck2-bt46 (2).jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Hole 16. Again just pulled over.
    Hole 16. Again just pulled over.
    65.3 KB · Views: 55

Pooneil

thank you for sharing dubi! :tiphat:

already forgot, that i mailed her too! :D

and i got to say, that i'm using a lightrail.
under a fixed lamp, this pheno will harvest better!

some strains don't like the rail!

bang haze for example hates it!
orient express doesn't care,
and sadly pck doesn't like it either.

normaly i would be pissed, not to find a purple female.
BUT, i found a purple male, with resin on it's leafes!

super stoked, cause actually that was the goal!:woohoo:

already got some females in flower, just waiting for the male to get ready!

for example .. my jamaican sativa.
hoping for some great kids! :D

Latest posts

Latest posts