What's new

Pakistan Chitral Kush

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
these males are stellar! love that symmetry! How vigorous where these in veg, they are obviously very healthy. great job Breizou! And ACE! NEED a pack or 2 of these. Cross them with some Blue Sat 2.2.

Peace

Great plan homebrew! A cross between cbg's purple chitrali and a nice colorful dj's indica would be outstanding!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Dont worry Milhouse,

Im sure your seeds will arrive soon, CBG staff is very supportive and honest. Best wishes!

M

Milhouse

I agree in full Dubi!!! No worries!! I have got plenty of PCK crosses to play with before the genuine real deal beans get here!! I have a PCK dominant Magenta 99 by Dutchgrown right now that is a real monster. I have a few pics in my album, about 18 days 12/12.

Everyone at CBG has beeen very supportive!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome quitelost,

Stretching is around 50% (or less) in the first 2-3 weeks of flowering. It's very easy to control her size.

Yes, you ll need more than 1 month of veg to get large PCK plants with branches.

Hope it helps!

How is the strech on these(examples please), do they need a long veg to get large?
Thanks.

one Q

Quality
Veteran
Welcome quitelost,

Stretching is around 50% (or less) in the first 2-3 weeks of flowering. It's very easy to control her size.

Yes, you ll need more than 1 month of veg to get large PCK plants with branches.

Hope it helps!

good info Dubi!

I have the opposite question. How does she do if flowered in a sog type set up?

M

Milhouse

I just wanted to let everyone know that my order has arrived in my hometown, i am at work currently so am not sure if it has been delivered but it is on the ground and in my hometown. Thank you for all the positive vibes from everyone! I knew they would get here, just a matter of time! Charlie and CBG staff have been excellent through the entire process. They promptly responded to every inquiry i had and provided me with all the necessary info. They even offered a full refund if I had wanted, which i did not but it was still very nice of them to offer! A+ in my book. Thanks guys! I wanted to be sure to let everyone know the good ending to my saga.

B

breizou

Thanks

Ithink the yeld was good for Pck!
it's not "chronic" but good yeld ;)

quitelost

Thank you for your clear reponse dubi. I like what ACE is doing with pure landraces epecially sativas, I know im in an thread focused on a pure indica but just wanted to express this.
Respect

ambertrich

Veteran
Just an FYI for anyone interested.

There are about a half dozen packs of Pakistan Chitral Kush fem up on the Bou right now.

Dubi, hope you don't mind me posting this here.