What's new

Pakistan Chitral Kush

Ras Pablo

Veteran
send in some of those seeds for the fund so I can get some:) PCK seeds are smaller compaired to many other strains.

How do you know that bro?? I don't think Pakistan Chitral Kush are litle seeds....I've seen some myself of other strains that were quite litle, much more than Pakistan Chitral Kush....:tiphat:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have had 3 packs 1 apck of 10 no germ at all. 2nd pack much better same size seed but first 2 germed fine. Im only speaking of My experience. I also asked Charlie about this and he told me that they are on the smaller size for seeds. Thats how I know. I would not make a statment like that without asking the breeder first my friend. Why do you think im trying to say something thats not true. I love CBG strains. Just because a seed is small has nothing to do with how viable they are. I have also seen some small seeds from other vendors like Sam but PCK seeds the few batches I recived where small in size compaired to many others. .

Last edited:

konopenko

Veteran
Regards Ras and H.
Well this tread is much better with some pics so eyes can decide. If charlie is father of PPC
than Ras must be its mother :respect: :) so his statment is law here
:hide:
I made nepJ f2 that are much smaller of original f1 and those seeds are infact smaller than original PPC, so I crossed PPC and nepJ and what came out where gigantic seeds:

Above seeds on some proteins, and original seeds...

Ras Pablo

Veteran
High all!! first of all I never wanted to offense hammerhead, excuse bro because sometimes I don't express myself as fluently as I will like.

I'll take some pics of different Pakistan Chitral Kush seeds, from different females, and made in different enviroments.
Also seed size many times it's related with the number of seeds, oviously if the buds are plenty of seeds, the seeds will be smaller if the buds are seeded but not at all, more over it's not the same pollinate in the first bloom stages than in middle flowering.

salud!!

pd: take care konopenko!!

Gandalb

Some pics of Pakistan Chitral Kush in North Spain, outdoor.

p9210233.jpg
p9210229.jpg

p9210231.jpg
p9210237.jpg

p9210231.jpg

konopenko

Veteran
Nice work Gandalb,republic of Baskia?
Breizou good luck and many females!

Here is guerilla chizbek/nepJ, I was suprised that she didnt have any mold problems, nepJ near her was totaly in mold(bud was way huge :) ). Pure nature never been fed, due to a fact I was so lazy. She is also 1 of 2 that survived outdoor this year out of 30 :)

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Wow! Konopenko this hybrid look's wonderful bro! sad that most of your plants died....your weather must be very hard.

Here's a hybrid I did last year, just for fun.

Libanon "Bekaa Valley" x Pakistan Chitral Kush

Half of the plant, it was from a litle cut.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

salud!

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Regarding about the seed sizes :D

Here's 3 different seeds from 3 different Pakista Chitral kush females. Seeds coming from mothers grown in different places.
I'll say they are medium sized seeds.

picture.php

Here's an example of Big seed and tiny seeds. In the top Malawi/uzbeki, middle Sri Lanka, and down Lebanon "Bekaa Valley", you can see the big differences beetwen them.

picture.php

salud!

konopenko

Veteran
Hello Ras!
There were only 10 days with proper sun in september, and melow october, not to speak about august. Summer finished here on 10.august , season is closing tomorow :)

As I recon PCK is always dominant in crosses, great tool, hermie free, resinous and adds great colours.

salutuem!

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Very nice lady :) sweet cherry purple:dance013: F2 from last ACE offering :)

Here the pink haired and Chitral #4

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

salud!

Latest posts

Latest posts