What's new

Pakistan Chitral Kush

Ghost Face

Heard Purple Paki give low to mid yield. Any way to help getting higher yield from it? (Topping, Bigger pot (5Gal), Supercropping.

Any suggestion?

C

chefro420

Stoke, grabbed the last pack off the Boo. The desiccant in the tube , rubbed off the coating on some seeds. So that they are showing white. Do you think this will have a negative effect on germination? Can't wait to get em going!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just got a pack and its no go on the Germination. I put 5 into germ soaked for 8 hrs ant then into paper towel. Its been 38hrs and no tap root of any crack in the shell yet. The seeds are small and black. I have 5 left hope they do better.

C

chefro420

I just got a pack and its no go on the Germination. I put 5 into germ soaked for 8 hrs ant then into paper towel. Its been 38hrs and no tap root of any crack in the shell yet. The seeds are small and black. I have 5 left hope they do better.

Not what i wanted to hear! The batch I got was from june or july , so mine isn't old. The outer seed hull just got rubbed away. On a brighter note, I did just pop some sandstorm in the ground tuesday. All 10 are already up!!!

Tokinwhiteguy

I had the same issue. My pack got crushed but the seeds seemed good enough. After 2-3 days no tap root while soaking in worm castings and water. Decided not to give up and threw them in soil cups under fluro.

Took a few days but 9 popped up 1 seed lost in transport 1 to mites I think.

They grew great vegged em for 2 weeks about they grew fast, transplanted them just for a seed run and they all quit growing. Not sure if the post office uses some laser or photo tech that might disrupt the seeds or not, just an idea.

I had to make a special concoction of nettles and comfrey with some of my special liquid fert as a foliar spray. Seemed to save 2 of them the rest look slow and dead. Have 2 puny males that I can make seed with the 2 that are growing again as they just showed female traits.

Good luck, try just throwing them in soil $100 dollars is a lot to have go to waste.

Seems nature and humans might be working karma against people having these genetics freely.

I have always get better plants from my own seed runs than from the original seed lines. Not that I am a great grower I think the transport and all else into account does effect the quality. Just a hunch anyway.

Riddick

I had trouble germinating mine as well, but to be fair I only tried two out of the pack. I'll try again when I can. The two Erdpurts and Lavenders germed no problem. I think the date on the packs are the date of packaging. No telling how old the seeds are compared to the package date.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well 7 out of 10 DOA Got 6 left. Fingers crossed there was 13 seeds in my pack :)

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good news I got 1 out of 12 to pop im still going to leave these in the paper towel until I think it's hopeless. The 1 that popped was in the towel for 42 hrs

Man awesome pics...I gotta get a pack or 2 of these...they sound great.....So September is when they will be restocked at the bay/bou?

Tokinwhiteguy

Good news I got 1 out of 12 to pop im still going to leave these in the paper towel until I think it's hopeless. The 1 that popped was in the towel for 42 hrs

I think it really doesn't like topsoil either. I would keep lots of peat mixed in with your soil mix or coco-peat.

javtfs

I have had germination problems with some ACE strains From Pakistan Citral kush ( 11 seeds ) 3 females 1 male , the rest didn´t sprout.

not to be repeated again :thank you:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
new batch arrived

picture.php

I

icon

from my experience from growing landrace & landrace hybrids the seed hulls are thick & hard & it helps alot if you scuff the seeds edges were it would sprout lightly with very fine sandpaper or finger nail file etc...to help the seedling sprout & shed its shell.be sure not to scuff them too much you dont want to damage the embryo inside which will kill the seed!

Gandalb

A pair of Pakistan Chitral Kush purple feno, beginning to flower y North Spain. They only have 2 months. One of them has a lot of deformed leaves, but I don't worry.

p8270256.jpg
p8270264.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks good. I have seen this in many landrace Purple strains . Should not cause a problem. Caint wait to see them in full bloom

Ise

We are working on purple haze x purple paki femenized, panama red x purple paki femenized and others. Dont wanna put concrete dates for its release because they always delay but hopefully after winter.

Hola Dubi, were these ever released?

Mentor

I would really like to access the purple paki seeds
I read everywhere landraces indicas help a lot with inflamation
I think this one could be a good daytime med for my crohns
i could also select some to grow outside here

Ras Pablo

Veteran
I would really like to access the purple paki seeds
I read everywhere landraces indicas help a lot with inflamation
I think this one could be a good daytime med for my crohns
i could also select some to grow outside here

Hi Mentor, If you could not find original Pakistan Chitral Kush seeds, go with CannaBioGen SandStorm it's 90% pure Pakistan Chitral Kush but with teh addition of an old moroccan line nowadays extinted. Very proper to pain relief, charlie garcia said it many time's that's it's like a medical perfume hehe, cause of the sweet smell very distinctive.

Salud!