What's new

Pakistan Chitral Kush

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Hello everybody :wave:

Wow Dutchgrown, amazing pics !!

My 2cents not as beautiful however, with some shoots around 60/68 day of flowering. Smell is really nice, fruitty like cherry, slightly sour for the moment i guess. :yay:

>>pics snipped for brevity<<

Thank you Corium for pics of your beautiful PCK! :canabis: My pics of PCK shown here were taken at day 28 of 12/12 so they are quite a bit younger than your pics.....much to look forward to in my next photo session with the PCK ladies, today is just day 40 so maybe I get ambitious and snap a few more soon. :biggrin:

Thank you for sharing pics! :ying:

Riddick: I'll have to try that on my 47" Samsung LCD 1080p tv as well! Good idea! Not quite as big of a screen as yours, but I bet the beautiful colors shine through nonetheless. :biggrin:

yesum: Thank you kindly....it's not difficult to get good photos when you have such awesome subjects to photograph. ;)
:thank you:

Charlie y dubi:
¡Como abrazos y los besos generalmente, grandes a usted ambos y mucho respecto y admiración de su trabajo! :huggg: :kiss: Estaré en su área pronto y DEBEMOS tener otra comida fina juntos, aunque ningún conejo para mí. :tongue:

¡Todo el la mejor y yo le guardaremos ambos actualizados en el progreso! Espero que usted no importe de que fijo mi pics aquí en su foro, yo sea apenas impaciente compartir con cada uno aquí cuáles una planta hermosa PCK es y el trabajo maravilloso que usted ha hecho para traer cosas a este punto.

Encontré la variación muy pequeña y de las muchachas seleccioné, y la tensión probada, ninguna demostró cualquier aparador cruzado, está tan para mí estable.

Mucho amor a usted ambo y esperanza de visitar con usted otra vez pronto.

:ying:
DG

HighBreed

Dutchgrown
Your ladies are amazing!
The first picture Hammer Head posted just became my new desktop!
Extremely vibrant coloring!
Good luck with your Chitral x DTC99 project!
Sounds super tasty!
Thank you for showing!

R

R3ZNH3AD

Hello IC, I am looking for this strain for breeding purposes. Can someone point me in the right direction so that I may grab some PCK. It will be much appreciated, Thank You.

R

R3ZNH3AD

I need a male for breeding, please re release this ACE, I new I should have grabed this one, Dooh...

BlackBart

Veteran
Hopefully these pics of my Purple Paki will upload . They are at three and half weeks of flowering . I'm starting to get a bit of a strawberry smell from them .

Attachments

• Purple Paki # 1.jpg
    Purple Paki # 1.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Purple Paki # 2.jpg
    Purple Paki # 2.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Purple Paki  R.jpg
    Purple Paki R.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 17

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Very nice looking blackbeart thank's for sharing bro!!

Here some shots of Purple Paki

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Salud!!

C

charlie garcia

thx BB, showing flowers early
hope you liked it like we do
best wishes with them
peace

BlackBart

Veteran
She is a pretty one that's for sure Charlie . Very nice tight structure and seems to be very uniform . I only have grown out five but they all look very much the same . I took a few cuts and I will grow them outside this summer and see how they do . Nice work hermano .

BlackBart

Veteran
Out of the five I grew out 3 were purple Hammerhead so i would say there is a good chance you will get some purple pheno's . Just remember that the green pheno types are the more potent ones .

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes I know im actually not looking for the more potent one if you can believe that lol

C

charlie garcia

hope al turn great Blackbart and you have the chance to show her to us. Flavours are there, best are really tasty and with very kind effect and plenty of colours of course

Best to all

BlackBart

Veteran
Yes I will update pics as things progress Charlie . They should bulk up nice from what I am seeing . I took a few cuts and will try them outdoors as well.

Ras Pablo

Veteran
If there's no Purple Paki stock at seedboutique or seedbay; I will go with SandStorm from CannaBioGen it's 90% Pakistan Chitral Kush, express the same awesome purple pink colors and it's more vigorous and high yielder.

Salud!:tiphat:

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Here is it a Sandstorm from 3 years ago If I'm not wrong.

Very nice sweet berry/ red meat smell it's amazing hehe.

28167DSC_0186.JPG

28167DSC_0180.JPG

Also a green pheno very citrus/pineaple smelling, and quite potente.

28167DSC_0184.JPG

Litle one showing pink from the beggining !

Salud! hope it helps!

Latest posts

Latest posts