What's new

Pakistan Chitral Kush

Ise

Hey dubi has the purple/red/pink phenotype edition of this strain been released or still in the works?

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Hey dubi has the purple/red/pink phenotype edition of this strain been released or still in the works?

Hi Ise, Dubi never said that a concrete Purple edition of Pakistan CHitral Kush will be released only focusing the selection into the pink/purple phenos.

The actual seeds been selled from ACE came from different Purple green/purple mothers...so probably you'll get purple one's, redish and green one's just depends in how many seeds do you grow!

Probably Pakistan Chitral Kush won't be released inna long time!

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Hi ace lovers

Some feedbacks of my current experience with ace pakistani.

Just few days in 18/6 before 12/12 under 400w hps.

On the first pics 8 fem on the 2 rights columns and 8 males on the left side.

globpck221.jpg

pckfem.jpg

pckmaleunder.jpg

pckmale.jpg

bud0green.jpg

bud1purp.jpg

I plan to keep only 1 male of each green and purple pheno for space reasons. I thought that may be some of you can give me some precious advice to select goods babies. as criteria for selection I prefer tasty buds rather than the stone...

Is it a good idea to keep those with the shortest internod connection ?

when the objectiv is to getting seeds, should I keep everyone in bloom and only reveg few after ? (for diversity ?)

apologies for these questions, I have also a mother of purple haze x panama and some other goodies who's getting pollinated by them surely pics for you in the future... ^^

enjoy ++

High Corium!! very nice looking Chitral babies!! are they flowering right now?? I mean "F+22" means that they are flowering? Nevertheless, the look so nice quite chunky as with strong structures.

Try to make an open pollination with your best guys and girls...also some taller pheno's are amazing..so the best choice will be keep a big genetic pool trying to get free hermie plants. And then you can start to select in next generation with bigger number of plants!

Good luck!

Ise

Hi Ise, Dubi never said that a concrete Purple edition of Pakistan CHitral Kush will be released only focusing the selection into the pink/purple phenos.

The actual seeds been selled from ACE came from different Purple green/purple mothers...so probably you'll get purple one's, redish and green one's just depends in how many seeds do you grow!

Thanks Ras, I must of understood wrong. No worries here, I have 2 packs of Pakistan chitral kush just waiting to be grown out.

Corium

Ras Pablo said:
High Corium!! very nice looking Chitral babies!! are they flowering right now?? I mean "F+22" means that they are flowering? Nevertheless, the look so nice quite chunky as with strong structures.

Try to make an open pollination with your best guys and girls...also some taller pheno's are amazing..so the best choice will be keep a big genetic pool trying to get free hermie plants. And then you can start to select in next generation with bigger number of plants!

Good luck!

Hello Ras Pablo !

Yes I past them after 5 day in 12/12 cycle and they currently are in their 4th weeks of bloom.

Many many thanks for your helpful answer. I aslo notice that taller pheno are the most stinking plants :biggrin:

So I kept 3 of those for pollinisation as you recommend, I'll come back to give some news... Thanks again.

enjoy ++

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Bravo Corium, im sure youll find great plants to play with! Please, keep us updated!

pebble

Veteran
High all :tiphat:
Pakistan Chitral Kush ;) seems to have ways..

picture.php

Love the colour of this seed..

picture.php

Peace and love all over

BlackBart

Veteran
1 shot of variegated Purple paki . Its still moving right along with everything else .

Attachments

• Purple Paki varigated.jpg
    Purple Paki varigated.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 16

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Very nice looking Corium! nice work! how many girls did you get??

Here a litle macro of a winter Chitral girl that only produced litle flowers but so tasty nevertheless.

picture.php

Salud!

Corium

Hi

Thanks for the nice words Ras pablo. I've 7fem and still have 3 males in flowering. Each day is a real pleasure to see them growing :)

Really curious and well "trichomised" chitral you're sharing us !! thanks for the pic. ^^

enjoy weeed ++ :)

K

Kpuchino

What are the best phenotype for dad and femmelles? the green or purple? or the color did not matter?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran

say it aint so....i just found this thread and had already decided they were gonna be the next ones i bought...socal is in need of some new hybrids and i was thinking this would be such a nice strain to play with!!!!!!!

Ras Pablo

Veteran
say it aint so....i just found this thread and had already decided they were gonna be the next ones i bought...socal is in need of some new hybrids and i was thinking this would be such a nice strain to play with!!!!!!!

I'm not sure if there are more packs......but you can try with SandStorm to; in my opinion it's better cause it's more consistent and express the full potential of Pakistan Chitral Kush.
Also you'll find wonderful males as CannaBiogen has worked so hard to find "those one's" that work as it should.

Hope you can get Pakistan Chitral Kush or SandStorm both, full of color, potential and probably my fauvorite strains. Perfect to made some fresh hybrids as you commented; will be so cool see the Blue dream or Kush's from your area crossed with SandStorm of Pakistan Chitral Kush :).

Also take a look at Cannabiogen homepage, new design an f**king amazing new hybrids as the Peyote Purple....

Take care! hope in some months we can see your projects going on!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for hitting back ras....im putting an order together for the boo right now....ive got the golden tiger at the top of the list, not for breeding but for personal....i have the taskenti from c.b. second on that list!...i really like the idea of using stable lines for my 'little' projects after trying the skunk ibl from ogbub...i have little room for selections, so the more stable the better for me to choose the males...how much variance do you think one will get in those golden tiger's? i realize its a different company, but what are your thoughts on the taskenti?

Justa6655321

Veteran
Yo, go for the sandstorm over the Taskenti. I have grown both and the SS was a very good plant...I did not get very good results from the Taskenti. At least not compared to the SS..imVho..

<~Hades~>

Sandstorm is a killer strain......Im the loser that did a strain report in the strain guide.....I just threw them in 1 gallons and flipped them small 8 inchs ,To see what was up with them. I was looking for a male , i should have used all the males. Half turn dark red and dry to purple , i was looking for a male to cross to a bunch of clones i was gonna cull off~ Hit Og kush, kromes white, Big papaz OG <LIKE a golden AbusiveOGKUSH, ChemhazeSOurdiesel, and CHemDD.

right now i just put 20 Big papaz Og kush x Sandstorm in paper towels :dance013:

I Really liked the way the Sandstorm kept the Kush stature but the Moroccan sped up the veg Compared to when i grew Deepchunk!!!

Sand storm is perfect for SOG growers Once you find a cutt,,,,,,,40-50 per table vegged to about 12-14 inchs~ i grow trees tho, No side branchs when small !!!

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Please Hades!! Post this Big papaz OG x SandStorm!! Will be superb see them over here :)

Thank's for posting bro!! Salud!!

Sandstron is a killer strain......Im the loser that did a strain report in the strain guide.....I just threw them in 1 gallons and flipped them small 8 inchs ,To see what was up with them. I was looking for a male , i should have used all the males. Half turn dark red and dry to purple , i was looking for a male to cross to a bunch of clones i was gonna cull off~ Hit Og kush, kromes white, Big papaz OG <LIKE a golden AbusiveOGKUSH, ChemhazeSOurdiesel, and CHemDD.

right now i just put 20 Big papaz Og kush x Sandstorm in paper towels :dance013:

I Really liked the way the Sandstorm kept the Kush stature but the Moroccan sped up the veg Compared to when i grew Deepchunk!!!

Sand storm is perfect for SOG growers Once you find a cutt,,,,,,,40-50 per table vegged to about 12-14 inchs~ i grow trees tho, No side branchs when small !!!

Latest posts

Latest posts