What's new

Pakistan Chitral Kush

E

easyrasta

"check out the brain on brad"....lol
couldnt help myself........
very nice, would like to see an update in october.
peace
Ez

kathmandu

that CG #3 is so nice....very lush and healthy and there will be tons of budsites come flower! great job

B

Brad

Here is my PPC s1 outside mid september, looks like she will finish off in a few weeks, looks like she will beat the frost, im going to grow a few more of these next season! :rasta: Ace seeds Rock

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
mriko said:
Here them 3 again, budding nicely !

Irie !

Great friend, you can not expect bad things from a Purple Pakistani x Uzbeki F1 hybrid :wink:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
pebble said:
hi all :wave:
Purple Chitral Paki, beautifull kush

Lovely pebble,

She has yielded some nice colas and she's still passing mid flowering. Night temps are starting to be low, she should get strong purple colors for late flowering and lots of resins! heheheh we also had nasty sand rain too, i had to wash them all for a few days!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
BreederBrad2 said:
Here is my PPC s1 outside mid september, looks like she will finish off in a few weeks, looks like she will beat the frost, im going to grow a few more of these next season! :rasta: Ace seeds Rock

Thanks for share it Brad :smile:

Im curious to know how she works with frost in your area. I hope she will be useful for your next breeding projects. Take care friend! dubi

pebble

Veteran
hi :wave:
Dubi i just talk to the bredda, and said that Purple Chitral, is turnin more and more purple... ;)
just beautifull!!

rizraz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone got a smoke report? Maybe even a grow report?

Always interested,
John

B

Brad

well purple paki s1 has been cut down a few days ago, it has survived multiple frosts and rain with very little mold, not the biggest yeild but defintly good smoke, im glad it finished on time here thanx again!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
BreederBrad2 said:
well purple paki s1 has been cut down a few days ago, it has survived multiple frosts and rain with very little mold, not the biggest yeild but defintly good smoke, im glad it finished on time here thanx again!

High Brad :smile:

Im glad you had a successful purple pakistani harvest. It's a very resistant outdoor plant. Will send you more seeds, maybe you can find a more high yielding mother to work with.

Best wishes for harvest time! dubi

B

Brad

also the buds are are very black/purple while the indoor is more of a royal purple, i find the outdoor smells better, thanx man, id like to grow the seeds outside for sure, thanx!

el gordo

nice pics! got some of this chitral beans waiting on the shelf and looks very nice... got a question: what's the aprox rate of green-purple fenos ? (of the regular chitral seeds, not the purple S1's). thanks!

Last edited:
E

easyrasta

nice to have purple paki beans on the shelf, lol
id pop those things.
Brad your doing great work bro.
keep it up
peace
Ez

B

Brad

here is a cool pic from my Purple Rain clone. Purple Rain was selected from purple paki chitral x China Yunnan and was the only one to show purple buds with a wonderful lemon iced tea smell/taste...The stalk smells like orange peels....anywho i thought it looked cool after i took clones the plant looks like it is bleeding

Latest posts

Latest posts