Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Pink Planther,this afternoom :D

DSC03951.jpg

C

charlie garcia

Nice one Raco, such lady got to root well and is revegging succesfully. Hope its smoke is as good as it looks. In this case Chitral was the mom and Uzbek were dads of.

Yeap, there are some X18 x Sandstorm done and also soon X18 x P. Chitral femminized. As Dubi says we are going to test best combinations with Deep Chunk as well. Chitral is being deeply and extensivelly worked for years and doesnt use to fail to their expectactions as breeding tool allowing partner line to express great with them. Another hybrid, crossed with La Mula (Uzbek x C99/Haze) is also giving really great performs and aromas.

Looking good Mriko.. hope they show you its best potential. best luck

saludos

Last edited:
B

Brad

I will get pix up this weekend,ive been super busy between outdoor and indoor...so bear with me people
PEACE

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Great as usual Brad! :smile:

Green pakistan chitral pheno usually have denser flowers than purple one, as you have experienced is very resinous hehehe

Purple pheno finishes with beautiful foxtail flower formation.

Looks like they will be ready soon! dubi

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Que belleza de Princesa Pablo :smile:

Your princess looks very purple pakistan dominant, i bet aromas are candy and lovely!

A ver si se van ya las lluvias y empezamos la temporada. Un abrazo. dubi

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Another pic from the same day. Dubi, Purple paki harvest are at 80 days ins't it?? so with the Bubblegum inside possible will be shorter as I read in the T.H. seeds homepage that said that BUbblegum is 55-60 days.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Bon dia Ras :smile:

Pakistan Chitral flowering time is around 50-65 days but not much longer. Purple pakistan mother matures after 8-9 weeks too. I think bubblegum has a similar flowering time.

Here's my Sandstorm still in preflowering... Good news is it's a girl!! :D

I have my fingers crossed for a purple pheno :smile: There are lovely light-violet streaks along the main stem and she's starting to emit a very sweet aroma.

:wave:
OldPath

E

easyrasta

Thats a beautiful plant
wish i didnt screw up my sandstorm grow.
nice job
thanks for the pic
peace
Ez

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Nope, that 's a VERY beautifull plant ! Very healthy color and luster, very very beautifull ! Big Thumbs Up OPBS ! :yes: :yes: :yes:

Irie !

Ras Pablo

Veteran
OldPathBluSky said:
Here's my Sandstorm still in preflowering... Good news is it's a girl!! :D

I have my fingers crossed for a purple pheno :smile: There are lovely light-violet streaks along the main stem and she's starting to emit a very sweet aroma.

:wave:
OldPath

Hope you get the purple pheno!!! a sweet and spicy purple pheno
:joint:
So healthy and beauty plant bro!!

See ya!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Oldpath, what a lovely indica! :smile:

Ras, im forward to try your 'princesa' friend hehehehe

pebble, purple paki clone looks nicely stablished outdoors and now growing with vigour. Sun is hitting strong in July, i hope she become real big in a few weeks!

Brad, how did your purple paki fem grow finish?

Latest posts

Latest posts