What's new

PA/NJ/DE GROWERS UNITE!

Red_Nine

Yeah that's who it was. That's who I got my SDOG from. What did you think of it? I may try to make one and see how it works out. I just don't want to seed my whole crop. Guess I won't know till I try.

I got Sprouts

I got Sprouts

Hey guys sorry it has been while since I had posted. I have been very sick as of lately. I just got home from Lancaster General Hospital. One of my friends thought they would be nice by giving me Bronchitis while i was tripping on LIqiud LSD.​
:fsu:
Anyway after a few days of staring @ hot ass nurses I am happy to get home. Originally I was thinking that I would be tossing my seeds as soon as I got home. Thankfully tho i was wrong. The Bubblegums were duds, however the White Rhinos are having a better time. I got 2 out of 4 seeds that sprouted. Currently waiting for the Jiffy Cubes to soak & expand.​
:joint: :wave: :canabis:

Red_Nine

Glad to hear you're feeling better Stoned, good luck with those beans. Sucks the Bubblegums were duds, hopefully you'll get something special with the Rhinos.

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Nice pics everyone, damn good pics!!

Hey Frank, what kinda crosses are in the mix this time? the purple crosses??

- SubN

S

stoned teacher

Looking good everyone.

Have involved myself with other things the past few weeks, but wanted to stop in and say hey and keep it green East Coast.

Things here continue to go better in my garden then ever before. I'm loving coco and am going to have a great harvest (by my standards) in a month or so. I will be back with pics in a while.

CF i'm sorry I haven't been able to get that shit :( I just can't find a safe safe addy now that I can trust and is willing to do it...and I want the Genius and BK so bad too...

Go East Coast!

Red_Nine

Looking really good Bearfoot. Nice job with the trimming of lower growth. What are you guys letting the WD x ABK go for, around 70ish?

My skunk seeds still havn't popped, so I think I'm gonna run Jack the Ripper and one of CF's strains. Just not sure which one. Do any of them have more haze influence, as far as taste and high? Decisions, decisions.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Very easy on the eyes BFL....muy bueno.......
Red: heep an eye on em' mine took a couple dayz,what's the make up of JTR?
gotta put more pic's in my galler,late..........Mm

Red_Nine

Hey Money, I'll be keeping them till they rot or germ, whichever comes first. I know old seeds sometimes take quite awhile to germ, if they do at all. On a good note, one of them did pop tonight, so I planted it in soil.

Built myself an ebb and flow table for my moms tonight out of spare parts. Should make things alot easier on me with my work schedule. I've been messing things up lately because I just can't get time to keep up on things. I don't grow at the home I live in, so I can't just check em when I get home at night. I have to make a special trip.

I also started germing some more beans tonight. Drumroll please.......
And the winners are______
Jack the Ripper (Jacks Cleaner x Space Queen)=Subcool Seeds
Strawberry Diesel x Abusive Kushaze (OG Kush x SSH, is this correct?anybody?)=Cocktail Franks Bean Emporium

If the other SkunkXXX seeds make it, I will continue to plant those. I am super excited to see how the Ripper turns out. The pics I saw of it have pink resin glands. Really nice looking stuff, with a strong lemon taste in the right pheno. Subcool calls the pheno Pink Lemonade.

Philly, if you've had a chance to smoke all of CF's ABK crosses, which is your favorite? Did you run the OG x ABK? I have to check back on the last several pages.

I am about to finish up with my Bubba and SDOG. This next run, I will be running Bubba and Querkle for sure, and I'd like to throw in some Purps IBL as well. If I get any of the beans to grow big enough to take clones, I will clone and root each of them, then throw them in my flower room to sex. I will leave them in there to finish, just to get an idea of which ones I will want to keep as moms. I am also gonna keep a few males this time around. I really want to make some Bubba crosses, and will probably mess with the Querkle as well, as long as it turns out as good as I've heard. Anyone have any ideas for crosses let me know. For females I have Bubba Kush, Querkle, Sour D x OG Kush and Purps IBL. For males I should have Jack the Ripper and StrawD x ABK. I'm gonna start popping alot of seeds so I will add to the males as I find plants that I want to work with.

Frank...Looked up that male isolation chamber from JLP again. I'm gonna make one for sure. I don't know yet if I'll isolate the male and collect pollen, or just put the females in with the male and do it that way. I could put one male, say JTR, with a female Bubba, SDOG and Querkle at the same time. Let me know your thoughts if you don't mind.

If I make these beans, I'm assuming you regulars would be interested, but if you could, give me some feedback so I know what I'm looking at, and also what crosses you all would be into the most.

Power to the Tri-State. We're starting to make a name for ourselves in some of the west coast threads. Keep up the good work boys!

J

jipedestran

update on the Six year old black domina seeds

negative....of the two that popped, none of them made it.....however, the south philly kill bag seed, three out of five made it.

in the past, i have had almost 100% success with germinating seeds. this leads me to believe that it may have been a bit too hot on top of my 400. in the future I will stick to the top of the refrigerator.

btw, bearfootlove that is some clean looking growth. kudos to you.

peace
jip

BearFootlove-Looking real good bro nugs look like they are filling out nicely.

RedNine-Whats up Bro, I get my commercial from the Whole Foods Grocery store lol good selection and high prices but hey, sometimes you have to pay for good quality.

You asked which of CF's have Haze overtones and the answer is all of them have various levels of Haze Dominance in taste, aroma and High. And yes I ran all of the Fantastic 4, the OG Kush x ABK and the STD x ABK and the Wonder Diesel x ABK are still drying at 17 days lol I like to let them dry all the way out before jarring, I probably will let them go 20 to 25 days. I took the Wonder Diesel x ABK at 73 days although she could have gone another 7 to 10days. The STD x ABK and OG x ABK were done at 70 I let them go 73. I have only initial uncured smoke reports and all are stellar herbs, with the Haze being the connecting factor. The OG Kush Cross is very similar to the Bubba Kush Cross in terms of growth patterns and aesthetics except they didnt turn purple. The OG Kush Cross has more of the Lemon Pinesol Kush Smell and Taste while the Bubba Kush cross has an Diesel Fuel odor/smell/taste. They both have the same Kush knockout stone and overall flavoring with unmistakable Haze Flavor/taste/aroma. The WDxABk is very nice but probably the least noticeable of the crew, very sweet and hazy but not in a loud way very subtle, Nice daytime stone but nothing spectacular. STD x ABk goes into my top 10 in terms of taste, I feel as though I have been getting a taste overload in terms of great tasting herb, between this and the Pure Kush I smoked from CF are some of the best tasting herb I have had def Top 10 in my Hall of Fame book in terms of taste straight Brooklyn Juniors Strawberry Cheesecake simply incredible , the Stone is Daytime with a slight bit of raciness, now I have never smoked Strawberry Diesel, but I have smoked Strawberry Cough and I must say the Cough is very dominant. Very Very Hazy, with the strongest scent I have grown since DJ Shorts Original Blueberry and that was many many moons ago, I mean the STD x ABk reeks if you brush up against a nug you will have to wash your shirt twice. Thanks for the compliments bro, you guys inspire me. and My favorite of the Fantastic 4 gifted by Cocktail Frank is the Bubba Kush Cross being a 10 and the OG Kush Cross and the STD x ABK being 9.3, I am not into weak or Daytime herbs and I am in love with the STD xABK off taste alone enough said

here goes some Grand Slam (G-13 x Sweet Purple) 73 days 1 plant 7gallon pot 97 grams

Red_Nine

Philly, fantastic report bro, just what I was looking for. Well, I started Jack the Ripper and StrawD x ABK last night, so I'm really glad to hear the report on the StrawD x ABK. I am really excited to get em growing, wish me luck with germ and sex rates. That grand slam is banging as well! You're taking over as the leader of the pack with all these kill strains. Glad I live near Philladelphia,lol.

spadedNfaded

Veteran
good report, Philly. that is exactly the run-down i was looking for!!!
Hey, you always mention that the bubba is a cross, is it just bubba x bubba? or is the bubba crossed with something else??

- SubN

J

jipedestran

ok philly....once again, fine looking pictures.

7 gallons---3.75 ounces almost....I know you must have said it sometime in the thread, but what is your rig like? watts and style? gotta be sexy though brother.
small trees?

thanks brother

peace
jip

Red_Nine

Sub, pretty sure the Bubba cross is Bubba x Abusive Kushaze. That's what all of CF's crosses were made with I believe. Bubba, OG, StrawD and WonderD. Correct me if I'm wrong anybody.

jipedestran said:
ok philly....once again, fine looking pictures.

7 gallons---3.75 ounces almost....I know you must have said it sometime in the thread, but what is your rig like? watts and style? gotta be sexy though brother.
small trees?

thanks brother

peace
jip

Go to my grow diary link at the bottom of this post and just click on it I believe I go In to details about the last run. I usually pull more off 7gallons as one should but I had alot going on this grow with 7 strains which is heavy for me, and was doing a tad bit of experimenting to see how most of the strains would naturally grow. Now I know and think I can really dial the gals in after a little Fimming. I ran a 1000w Switchable last time with a SonAgro bulb for MH and a Hortilux bulb for flower I am going to run 2000w this time and usually run anywhere from 1000-1400-1800 or 2000 depends on how I am feeling. I am a Pro-Mix Man with a tad extra perlite. I ran most of these gals in 3 and 5 gallon pots although I truly prefer the 7 gallon beast, which I have observed needs a tad bit more veg time (with a 1000 14days-21days) I think I can shorten it up a bit by switching to the Hortilux Blue for Veg I have heard great things, yes a little longer veg time but your gals have a HUGE root zone which translates into massive trees with tons of Maple. I use a C02 tank. but hey just my two cents I have tried the SOG with 30-40 plants but I find it more to my liking to have 8-15 big gals hanging out. Hope I answered Your ? Keep it Green bro,

As you see Bear I have completely Hijacked your saying bro lol

Hey guys back again. Still sick as shit but tonight was the 1st day i been able 2 smoke in a week. Maybe i'll finally be able to sleep as well since I been sick. Today was another success for my WR seeds another two sprouts for a total of 4. Hopefully I will get a girl I like. :canabis:

Red_Nine

Stoned, sorry to hear you're still sick. Hopefully the worst is over and you can get back to normal. Glad to hear your Rhino's are popping. I believe that's what WR is. White Rhino? So many strains on this thread it's hard to keep up with what everyone's running.

No taproots yet on the Ripper or the StrawD x ABK. Been less than 24 hours. I will check them tomorrow night. I decided I'm gonna chop my current grow next Tuesday. It will only be 60 days, I was gonna go 63, but with my work schedule it's the only time I will get to do it. If I wait it will be well over 70 until I get another day off, so it is what is is. Will still be killer smoke. I'm almost out of smoke anyway, and I've been out of Bubba for over a month, so I am very excited to have some of that again.

Red Nine you got it White Rhino is correct. Was one of my favorites a while back so I figured I would pick some up when i got seeds a while back. I am mostly over my Bronchitis. I still have the pain from coughing and shit but other then that & a runny nose im pretty good. :dance: I picked up one of those White Cabinets from Lowes to put my plants in since I am limited on Space. Guess they call them the Mills Pride Cabinets on here. All I know is the fuckers arent painted white inside anymore & that pisses me off cause the show model was. :rant: Lastly I was wondering if anyone can help me figure out loading pics onto the site here so i can show what I am working with & what not? :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts