What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PA/NJ/DE GROWERS UNITE!

Bake_McBride

Eye Candy

Eye Candy

Looking at Hydrofome's pix made me get out the old camera and see what I could come up with. Here's a few pics of my QSB Jack Herer. This plant has about 2.5 weeks left, give or take.

Bake_McBride

Next up is the sk#1xO'Haze from Seedsman. These still have another 5-6 weeks, but they're already pretty frosty. I get so tempted to take them early. I guess patience is a virtue.

15429DSCN0327-med.JPG

15429DSCN0336-med.JPG

Bake_McBride

And lastly, the new additions to the Bakery. That's right, Bubba and SSSDH! I'm so excited, I've been looking for BK for awhile now. These clones just arrived from the left coast. Many thanks to the generous souls here at ICMag, you know who you are.

15429DSCN0338-med.JPG

15429DSCN0339-med.JPG

Last edited:

Big Bud Bear

Grow your own, and you got the best bone
Veteran
yeah, fuck $300 an once. I produce my own and i stay rich to the bone, getting cold in pa eh

Bake_McBride

Trichome Toker,
Me Too! :wave:

Here's a pic of my skunk haze from seedsman. It seems like these three have been in here forever. They stretch like crazy, had to tie them down to keep them off the 6ft ceiling. This is my second run with this plant and I'm starting to get comfy with her. First run suffered from overfeeding, but this time I took it easy. Also made some adjustments to my bio buckets and it's paying off. They're starting to fatten up.

15429DSCN0381-med.JPG

Anyone else have pix? I know there's some serious growing going on in the Delaware Valley.

BennyBlanco

Can It All Be So Simple!
Veteran
nice pics bake...that haze does look strectchy.....It looks like some psydelic smoke3 though :yummy: ...........

And I seen u acquired the BK & SSSDH...nice one...

cant wait to see em in flower

Dan42nepa

I just havested 2 of my 3 northern lights. The first one I harvested at 52 days and its good and aging now.. 10 days since harvest. My second I harvested at 57 days and it was a beautiful plant yield wise. I will probably get 3-4 oz's from it. I dried a sample and i cant tell how good it is because i cant get past the first bowl. I was going to do a ceiling test on it and got so stoned i couldnt do more. Will have to wait until my tolerance builds up. My 3rd is very strange as the main cola is still showing mostly creamy white pistils at 62 days. The others had browned and the fan leaves had yellowed. This one is still going. Have to wait and see.. I imagine some big bonfire in the pine barrens where we camp for a few days and smoke each others weed. I know it wont happen but it would be so cool...

Bake_McBride

Dan42nepa,
The weather here sucks, too. Ice everywhere. The trees do look pretty though, might take a few pix of them if it's still cold tomorrow. Just don't wanna drive in it.
I can't wait to grow NL. I've smoked it b4, and had a cross with NL in it, but it hermied so I let it go. What else do you have in your garden? I'm saving my stems and sticks for that bonfire!

Benny,
Yeah, the skunk haze is a nice one. Makes my heart flutter. Just make sure you start this one w/out much veg or you could get overrun. The cuts of BK and SSSDH are starting to root. I hear BK is kinda slow during veg, but as soon as they grow out a bit, I'll take cuts :chin: and let 'em rip. I'm gonna do a diary of the SSSDH, since I don't see much on here about it. So you'll see it in flower one way or another. L8tr.
Bake

Last edited:

Dan42nepa

well, besides my 3 NL's i have a sativa which is in week 10 and is taller then me and i also have 2 sour diesels.They should be ready in about 3 weeks. I also have some hashberry seeds planted and waiting for them. Its funny, in oct when I started I would have been happy with one good female plant i could take cuttings from. Now i have 4 different kinds and still getting restless. I keep looking on seedbay. I have 4 plants in my veg area each about 24 inches and 24 clones growing. I rotate plants into the grow area every 2 weeks as I harvest others. I may have over did it with the clones but I always take too many in case they dont live but they always do..

G

Bake_McBride
sorry i haven't been at this thread in a long ass time, i've been busy droolin over my ladies
the GC cut is Green Crack, it's a west-coaster

Jersey girls are the best

I'm down the the TriState cup, we'd have to get a completely discrete location though!

anyone have any crazy stories bout the strict LEO 'round these parts?
I've been pulled over with a bag of kind sittin right on the center console, he didn't even notice
got caught with a roach at a party in PA exit 343 on the TP and the dude gave me disorderly conduct

As far as the strain names, we should start 2 lists, one list of potential names and one list for potential crosses!
Jerseygirl, toxic dump, TMWT(trenton makes world takes)

crosses?
i was thinkin OGK and grapefruit would work well together

I gotta hang around this thread more! so many local green thumbs!

here's what i got a brewin'
GF

NL

all 4

Last edited:

budhownd

kuskus said:
What about Maryland?

stretchpuppy said:
right on Dan, nothing like a pork roll egg and cheese... i miss the pizza too.

they don't even sell pork roll/taylor ham here in VA... and the pizza, is all 'fast food' style.

Uh oh!! Might have to start a VA/MD thread/group! :yoinks:

I KNEW there were other growers out there! :woohoo:

W

WeldFlash420

Hey guys heres what I got brewing as well and I might be up a for a good ol Tristate cup.

G

thought of some more names
Case's (as in the best pork roll money can buy)
Jersey Devil
Pine Barren
Jerseys Finest

G

we dont call it pork roll up here, its taylor ham kid.
pork roll is what they call it out of state, if you can even get it.
1 thing i dont like about here is that there are no little ceasars pizza joints. at least not in the north.
and our bagels rock!
we shold start naming crosses after counties we live near.
mine would be:
bergen
passaic
morris
sussex

G

ah, taylor ham eh? central jersey round the capitol it's pork roll. every store/restaurant you go to you order it pork roll.
wtf you need little caesars or any fast food pizza joint for at that. I got 7 good Italian restaurants in a 5 mile radius.
4 low-mid price range, 3 expensive, all bangin

as far as bagels go, we definately rock some awesome bagels as well. i live 3 minutes walking distance from the best bagel place in town. the others aren't too far, being within a few miles of my house

my counties
hunderton
monmouth
ocean

Dan42nepa

I used to get a taylor ham, egg and cheese on a hard roll every day before work in Essex cty. I live in PA now and the pizza sucks. They even put american cheese on it in some places. I grab a pie every time i drive down to where i used to live... and also an italian hot dog.