What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PA/NJ/DE GROWERS UNITE!

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
NY here, I have some firecracker,mkultra and some white widow, all in varios stages of being choped.

Bake_McBride

Hydrofome420,
Nice pix. Which strains are shown? And which white widow? I bought aloha white widow from jojo of CW a few years ago. Too bad I hadn't learned to clone yet.

Jerseydro,
A cup would be crazy. Wonder if there are any breeders in our neck of the woods. Looks like there's a lot of talented growers in the area. I'd love to have a strain developed locally to call our own.

hydroclops

Veteran
The one's in the first 2 pictures are MK ULTRA,
The one's that are in the closet shot are firecracker. and the mk utra.
the WW was choped and I will get some pictures when I get home.
I really don't know witch one it is, it was gifted to me as a clone.

The crop will be cut tonight.

And the next round going in closet, is going to be Afghani, G13xBurmese,mk ultra,
Abog(a11xbogbubble) swt99(swt#3xC99) And one other I forgot witch(stoner moment right now)

Edit, Ok I remember now, the last will be firecracker,
and if I ever get around to it I also have soem cascadia beans that are waiting to get poped.

And as far as the cloning check out the threads around here, it really is easy.
then you get the pick of what ever you want to grow.
you can keep a mother plant in a 4 inch square pot if you take care of here.

Stay safe and high.
HYDRO.

Last edited:
G

i have an idea for a strain name for jersey.
toxic dump!
i don't know whats in it yet, but ideas are brewing!

G

Heißen Sie Willkommen nach New Jersey alex. es ist gut, Mit Deutsch herum zu sehen,. genießt Ihren Aufenthalt hier in diesem Faden. meine Familie ist ursprünglich von karlsruhe. ich war geboren in Amerika und sprechen Sie schlechtes Deutsch.

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
:biglaugh:

New Jersey sounds nice. I think I'd rather be there than here. Hmm but I guess I wouldn't like to make any aquaintance with LEO, I'll stay over here. :chin:

Never been to Karlsruhe. Supposed to be nice though. :wave:

Dan42nepa

suppose you made a document... saying i am not a cop.. like a disclaimer.. and had everyone sign it...

1. Would it be legal?

2. Suppose you had someone else sign it?

3. Suppose you did sign it but had "friends" show up?

BennyBlanco

Can It All Be So Simple!
Veteran
Bake_McBride said:
Benny,
Here's a link for the pine barrens. It's where the Jersey Devil lived/lives. I wonder if we could have an outdoor grow there?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pine_Barrens_(New_Jersey)

:wave: Thx for the info

thorodee said:
i have an idea for a strain name for jersey.
toxic dump!
i don't know whats in it yet, but ideas are brewing!

lol.....yeah we deffinatly need or own strain

Dan42nepa said:
suppose you made a document... saying i am not a cop.. like a disclaimer.. and had everyone sign it...

1. Would it be legal?

2. Suppose you had someone else sign it?

3. Suppose you did sign it but had "friends" show up?

:chin:....not sure

Last edited:

Bake_McBride

Hydrofome420,
Thanks for the info. Definitely post up the widow pix! Have you run the MKUltra b4? How does it rate? I've got the cloning thing down and am even trying to bonsai some mums now, but back then, it was a crap shoot and I crapped out on the widow.

Thorodee,
toxic dump sounds wicked. Much more menacing than Jersey Girl, though we all know that Jersey Girls are "the best in the world!"

Dan42nepa,
signing something would remove the anonymity, and like you said, somebody could just lie, or send somebody else. And I'm no lawyer, but I don't think cops have to identify themselves. And they lie more than the average citizen, so even if it was illegal, they'd weasel out and change their story in front of a judge.

But I think it can be simpler than that. Maybe we just meet w/out any exchanges at first. I may be full of it, but I want to believe that I could figure out an imposter just by talking shop for a while. Is LEO really up on nute regimens, or the latest elite clones, or the many, varied histories of say haze or 'wreck. That's stuff that you learn from coming here everyday, from growing. Cops are good at lying, but does any of them really know anything about what we do? And what could they contribute? Would they smoke with us? They may be able to get their hands on some equipment or bud from a seizure, but I doubt they could produce any genetics to trade. And is anyone really willing to put that type of time and effort to bust us? Plus, meeting me in a public place wouldn't help anyone figure out who I am or where I grow.

Dan42nepa

yeah but all they need is a name... even if they tried a bust and nothing happened.. they could get all our names. To have our names would be enoiugh because knowing about it in the first place would suggest they know what goes ob here. The friend i met at a party, we discussed growing but i didnt trust him until he brought me clones and a sample at another party. he came to my house recently with an extra 400w light he wasnt using and i returned the favor but still was paranoid about it.. the document think was just me thinking out loud. Time will tell i guess.

hydroclops

Veteran
Bake_McBride
I heve never run the mk before, it also was a gifted clone.
and the WW was the only one I did not make a mother out of(shit)
But as good as it was on the test bud, at 53 days, I will be sending one of the other mom out to pasture to make room.
That is if the person that gave the first one can give me another,
totaly awesom head stone on that WW, I really like it,
It is one of those smokes that you want to watch Lord Of the rings on, clued to the couch.

Stay safe and high.
HYDRO.

hydroclops

Veteran
Well right now the taste ain't so hot, but she was quick dried just for testing I swear,lol
So after a nice cure well see.

The pictures above are drying right now, so 5 or 6 more days of that then in to the jars for a couple of weeks and I bet the taste will improve.

Bake_McBride

Hydrofome420,
Very nice widow shots. They look mighty frosty. Are those male 'nanner's I see? How long till the MK's ready? Should be killer.

Dan42nepa,
Yeah, there's a lot to think about. Just b/c you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you. But I have faith! Where there is a will......

hydroclops

Veteran
Wow I didn't eeven notice those little bastards,lol.

I chopped everything to night, I need to pop the other babies in the flower room.
evrything had 90+% of cloudy trichs, and some amber.

Latest posts

Latest posts