What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PA/NJ/DE GROWERS UNITE!

Bake_McBride

'Sup BB? You going OD this year? That's alot of clones ya got going there. This thread is getting dusty, 6 mos. between posts...

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Lets Go E A G L E S

Cali Orange Pre Chop

G 13 Haze Pre Chop

Island Sweet Skunk 14 days

Grape Ape monsters 7 days these ladies are about to be manicured up nicely, I know you ask why are they soooo big, well Grape Ape does not yield unless grown large

:wave:........MOneY

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most of the guys are around still, i think mostly, i stopped posting in here when i moved away from the Tri-state area :tiphat:

Most of the guys are around still, i think mostly, i stopped posting in here when i moved away from the Tri-state area :tiphat:

Ah okay. What state you move to? Anywhere good? I am hoping to move to a Medical state or possibly to Europe in the next few years once I rebound financially. I been working on settling down with a Portuguese woman who lives in Spain and she told me that it is tolerated in Spain if I were to grow for personal usage without a medical card so that is something that I am realistically looking into. Hopefully where ever you moved to is a bit more open minded than the commonwealth!

Yeah I was on here to follow Brother Bear much the way fans follow their favorite celebrities' tweets. Now that we've both moved I don't need to visit it anymore.

turbolaser4528

Veteran
whatup tristaters!!!

I gave up growing for now, looking to move to a more friendly state soon.

Any updates on the NJ program???

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
i was NY now im NJ, HOLLA!! things are in the works for me, i'll be throwin my hat in the game in a couple of months. things went haywire with my power recently which set me back too damned much , slowly but surely "i rise, i rise, i rise!" . . .

BUBBLECLONER (on a comeback!)
mixture of NL and SS
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MOM PLANTS (on a come back)
NL (NorthernLights), SSx2 (SweetSkunk), BB (BlueBerry)
picture.php

picture.php

im fightin back ya'll, fightin back!!!

N

NancyBotwin412

Lady grower here! PA bump! Keep 'er green, purple, or anything in between!

H

highsteppa

Del-Val native saying hello! In a med state and not coming back....keep it green and stay safe everyone.

"When your finished growing, your finished." Benjamin Franklin