What's new

PA/NJ/DE GROWERS UNITE!

G

grumblez

logo

logo

since it is slow I made anyone who is interested a new sig graphic.

bored

-yawn-

fuckem.jpg

View image in gallery

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
^^^Taken care of fellas. Don't flip out. He's a newb and don't know better.

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
I'll pass...

But here's some Bubba Kush I found in the Tri-State area. I hear they're coming down soon -
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

grumblez

Guess I shouldn't post the OTHER logo I mocked up...not that I was using it...no one invited me to any group....was just messing around with photoshop....

and holy crap lapides that looks like magical herb

OKOK so I am gonna post the other logo...please note it is not in MY sig...but consider it a gift...like a pre-rolled handed by at a local show.

lol

grumblez ain't no steeenking club member.

just a buzzed out creative type adding to the conversation.

:)

vintner

Veteran
No offense meant or taken grumblez. You got some skillz. I like yours better than the one most here use. Post that other one up yo!
Your Bubba got really dark lapides :yoinks: Looks dank as hell though. That's some good smoke there! :rasta:

G

grumblez

what is the kush all about? I have heard the word a lot, but what gives? Indica, sativa? Couchlock, Head high? All I know is it looks like unicorns should be running around it...

pthway4

:santa1:
No offense meant or taken grumblez. You got some skillz. I like yours better than the one most here use. Post that other one up yo!
Your Bubba got really dark lapides :yoinks: Looks dank as hell though. That's some good smoke there! :rasta:
Did I miss some pics somewhere? ...and what is fuckem anyway?

Has anyone seen these guys yet? I think they might be FUCKEM FUCKERS>>>>:elf::elf::elf:

Love,
Santa
:santa1:

vintner

Veteran
Skull crusher! I like that LOL. Yeah, it's some pretty good bed time smoke. Mostly indi, goes 70 daze. Worked good for muscle aches n pains for me.

vintner

Veteran
YVW pthway4 Like I said, try to let the PA sit for 3-4 weeks. I just bottled it last week LOL. Did you try any of the mead? Good times yo! :party:
:wave: CF But I'm all repped out for the day. Sorry.
grumblez: :grouphug:

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Looks like me lings are gonna make it :D

picture.php

Whatdaya think Vint, flip'em already ?

picture.php

The clones I took from my Momma SW are all doin' well, gonna flower her out....just because :xmasnut:

picture.php

Peace,

SSM :joint:

G

grumblez

wow nice reveg in the last shot. I would flip them at 8 - 10" high based on the headroom in your grow space....

keeper

:wave: Sup Tri-staters

S.O.L Blue Satellite 2.2 <------- i can never spell that right the first time
Nice to see all the action in here :smoweed:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
wow nice reveg in the last shot. I would flip them at 8 - 10" high based on the headroom in your grow space....

They're well past 8-10"...rough height w/lights is about 7 1/2 feet max....should be enough room in there :D

Yeah...I'd like to see what that momma does when I flower her out :xmasnut:

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
IVE GOT ROOTS BABY!!!!

IVE GOT ROOTS BABY!!!!

well somethings finally beginning to movein my cab as far as the cloner anyway. i have decided to stop the hydro grow for now and ge teh soil going, asi said in my newest thread, the pH thing is really and truly throwin me for a loop. after readin big tokes water chemistry i understand that my water may be a lot more than what i want to deal with right now. not that i want it that easy, but i dont want it to be damn near impossible and wiht my water it seemigly is, but in either event the words of teh day are root bumps and sprouting roots. . ..

1/4
picture.php

2/4
picture.php

3/4
picture.php

4/4
picture.php

after thinking nothing was going to happen, i was gonna transplant everything to soil, i go and check (with a heavy heart) and low and behold i have roots!!! and upon further inspection those lil white bumps are all over the tips.

i feel really good because out of everything i really REALLY wanted my cloner to produce results. i put a lot of thought behind that thing

well check the thread for the whole story, dont wanna muck up this thread with anything long and drawn out!!

peace FiD

Ribsauce

hey everyone everythigns looking awesome in here this morning... Lapides that bubba looks amazing under what i assume is MH light.... Keeper loving the B.S. 2.2 and yea i can never spell satellite either i always wanna spell sate-little ha but yea i have a couple nugs that are curing from my (satori x blue satellite) x f-13 that are pictured below as well as a very nice PPP that smells like fruity pebbles and has rock solid buds

Attachments

• 100_2791.jpg
    100_2791.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 100_2792.jpg
    100_2792.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 100_2801.jpg
    100_2801.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 100_2828.jpg
    100_2828.jpg