What's new

PA/NJ/DE GROWERS UNITE!

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
WHATS UP TRI-STATE CATS!!!

some of you may remember me and some of you may not. ive ben gone for awhile, honestly in a growers funk, kickin myself in the ass for stupid mistakes, taking a minute to get things back up and runnin again!!! goin hydro this time, so been really busy reconfiguring the cab for the grow.

tryin to figure this pic thing out since ive been gone for so long, but will be back with whats ive got goin on. . . .hopefully soon ! lol

and im interested in whats going on in PA, i"ll read up in the previous posts and see if i can make it to anything or not, i wanna start becoming more active for cannabis politically.

once the grow is underway, i am gonna start looking into joining NORML or whatever my local group may be

im NYc/NJ right now, so holla at me!!!

pthway4 -had to mention nice plants and kid! both of my kids have done ads when they were that age, trust me your baby is ready, the looks are there, you should think about it seriously!! ive just found out for sure that the wife and i are gonna be havin one aswell

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
:wave: Welcome back FiD! :rasta: Lookin forward to seein some of your gear in action.
Blueberry

Ribsauce

DAMN LAPIDES THAT CHEESE LOOKS WONDERFUL....so since it had rained the past week straight i took down my nepalese this weekend... it measured in at just under 11 feet and was about 7 months old when i hacked her down... here some pics

Attachments

• 100_2700.jpg
    100_2700.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 100_2701.jpg
    100_2701.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 100_2709.jpg
    100_2709.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 100_2707.jpg
    100_2707.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 12

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
:wave: Welcome back FiD! :rasta: Lookin forward to seein some of your gear in action.
Blueberry

damn, makes me reminisce about the cheese clones i had and lost. . .. damn!

but heres what im up to now, --->http://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=146535

i just changed out my nutes for the cloner since im finally read up on pH, this water around here is really nasty, 8.0 straight from the tap!!! eeechk!

only thing i have left is to pH the rez, rinse my hydroton for the main cab and im good to go. im thinking about getting a big garbage can bubble and pH the water and rinse them in that. i dont wanna use water to rinse my hydroton that isnt pH, i really think that may throw off the whole rez once i get it going.

im not new to hydro just the success of it, lmao, so i am in "over think" everything mode

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
The Dr. that spoke on behalf of the PRO mmj lobby was very, very informative and well spoken. And he didn't let all the completely false propaganda throw him off even for one second! very cool. It seemed like a couple of the Rep.s were into it, but the majority had that face...you know what i'm talking about.. oh well maybe next time

ArcticBlast

Ribsauce

good morning tristaters.... gotta love cheap DJ genetics...and goldenskush... and PPP haha

Attachments

• 100_2712.jpg
    100_2712.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 15
  • 100_2711.jpg
    100_2711.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 100_2714.jpg
    100_2714.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 100_2720.jpg
    100_2720.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 13

pthway4

Well Tri State hope everyone is staying warm and cozy...as the winter approaches so do colder temps....for some of us it means more colorfulo hues..and others it means more pain.....I hope those in need of medicine are able to satisfy their needs....For me I know the rain and especially the cold is bothersome...and unfortunately I know I am not special. So Brothers and sisters bear down, do what you can and know there is always at least one person (me) who can empathize.... Has anyone ever read Brothers grimm "Stone soup" or any other version....Some OR MMJ community members have integrated the story and their lives. And from the reports they are doing wonderful applying the story to their cause...........if you check out the story...please post up I would like to know your thoughts of the story and view point.............

Here is the first real snow in our area of the Tri State...Brrrrr chilly!!!!!!!!!
picture.php

at least its warm in here...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The future looks like pre 98 Bubba Kush.....blessed on me by a caring, solid Brother....hopefully will get to add some of the infamous Green Crack at some point as well..
picture.php

.......lastly.........some Blueberry for the near future
picture.php

vintner

Veteran
I know that road :chin: Sounds like there'll be a lot of BB around. :joint:
Great pix Bro! Cuttings look happy and healthy.
Stay safe n high :rasta:

G

guest1ab

got this bubble the other day 40aG worth everypenny has a very darkcherrysmoothnsweet taste very potent high makes all my worries go away if you fall asleep on this you wake up with a nice high lol iknow happened to me 2x my favorite in months hope everyone likes the pics i need to get a new camera

Nice stash~!

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
Hey Tri-Staters!

I found some more flowering pot pictures in your area. They were labeled as follows:

Mango Haze -
picture.php

picture.php

ChemD -
picture.php

picture.php

UK Cheese -
picture.php

picture.php

Maybe I'll be lucky enough to smoke them tasty things one day.

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
You must spread some more reputation around before giving to Lappy again....yada..yada...yada :D

:tree:

vintner

Veteran
Vins BB harvest

Vins BB harvest

Sweet taste and aroma. Light (not weak yo!) up lifting buzz.
Stay safe in the tri-state :rasta:

vintner

Veteran
Nice uniform size there SSM :rasta: Look like they's gonna do well for ya :joint:
Stay safe n stoned :pimp3: