What's new

PA/NJ/DE GROWERS UNITE!

Mr. Karma

How about those fucking PHILLIES Yes Sir!:yeahthats

Nothing like Philly when we Win! shit was crazy till at least 3 AM you would have thought we won the world series again the whole city was pulsing. Really a scene to see and be apart of. I know we got some Yankee fans on the thread so good luck. :nanana:

Got to relive that parade again shit last years is something to revel in for a lifetime 3 million people just waddling in glory.

packvision

hahaha whats up everyone...yes i am a noob to icmag but ive finished 2 grows first indoor under a 1000w mh/hps and the second outdoor...i suck at taking pics but next grow ill be sure to post pics...anyway thanks for all the welcomes remember to :smoweed:

Ribsauce

thanks for the kind words everyone... and whats up packvision about time you and blindjoescrube show up haha....and yea the indoor should finish from the beginning of Dec. to about Christmas cause of all the different strains... heres a couple more budshots of the nepaltrees from last sunday 10/18

PS Im really praying for my BOG grapepunch seeds to arrive in the mail and not end up in UK mail strike somewhere haha

Attachments

• 100_2522.jpg
    100_2522.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 100_2523.jpg
    100_2523.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 100_2524.jpg
    100_2524.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 100_2526.jpg
    100_2526.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 11

dsdlover

Here is an old picture from my first and second grow

Here is an old picture from my first and second grow

Here is Kali-chunk x Skunk #1 on the plant and dried from my first grow ever! Then there is a picute of my second grow, bubble gum. I have expanded a little more so hopefully more pics to come. I just started harvesting my first Aero grow of Double SD today so hopefully a nice HP off my 600w.:woohoo::woohoo::nanana:

Attachments

• driedKCxS.jpg
    driedKCxS.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 11
  • KCxS1st.jpg
    KCxS1st.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 14
  • bgum.jpg
    bgum.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 15

pthway4

Whats shakin' in the Tri State today!!!!! Looks like nice weather...little cool here though!!! I hope the sunshine warms up the earth a little!!!! Finally got some new pics up in the shed.....

Weld-Hope the football season treats you well!!!!!!!

MJ- lookin forward to shopping at the mall...does around ten work? lemme know then....

Vitner- Hope the grow is going well...have you flipped the blueberry yet? Man the Lowryders are taking off the should be done around mid Thanksgiving....keep an open date and a open lung!!!!!

Brother Bear- Hope all is well!!! Does the Bear Cave have bears or just hippies? I would prefer hippies or bare hippie chics!!!!

Mr. Karma- Howdy do ya!!!

CF- Hey Boss nice to see you around in here so much!

Mrs. P- Hey Boss #1 After all these years we still find new common interests!!!!!!

...and a big "Wats up" to the FAMILY in the the Tri State!!! Hope everyone is good and may your plants and seeds overgrow the east coast!!!!!!

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just bears :yes: we don't like them hippie types around here :smoke:
put some damn shoes on and take a bath i say
specially if you live in your truck in a wallmart parking lot :yeahthats

I hope there's never a weed that smells like that... "the homeless reptile cut"

A big wassup to all the oldies and fresh faces in this thread...

Slowly getting things up and running here...

Gonna be working with 3 rooms + a veg area....

Here's the veg area... a few moms, a bunch of newly rooted casey jones, some rooting blowfish and green crack over on the side....The caseys will prolly be around 1k, the green cracks around another 1k

picture.php

been thinking of playing around with vertical grows

2 rooms in this big tent I built w/ a removable wall in between them, a 600 in one room 1k in the other.... + another 1k room....who knows may add a light or two in future...

I've been using the 600 watt area as a perpetual grow place...a place to throw plants into that I don't need in veg room anymore...some were overcoming sickness but got better newer stuff is nice n healthy...

picture.php

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Everythings lookin really good there SG! :pimp3: Sounds like you've got some BIG plans in store. Keep us posted.
Stay safe n high :rasta:

Latest posts

Latest posts