What's new

PA/NJ/DE GROWERS UNITE!

Grizvok

PA native here (have yet to start growing) and boy am I fucking jealous! Especially of Brother Bear, that is quite a haul man...

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
TriState Rocks! ;)

TriState Rocks! ;)

A gift from a kind and generous fellow tri-stater!

picture.php

Grizvok: Welcome to the Tri-State Thread :wave: Jealously is an emotion few here comprehend! No bud smokes better, tastes better, or gets you higher than your own home grown dude! A small, stealthy grow need not be complicated or expensive if you use your head. There's lots of knowledge and experience here for the asking. Turn your envy in to xtc! BUT Never forget rule #1...Never, ever, tell anyone what you do!

Bake_McBride

'Sup Tri-State!! Just checking in. Been a minute, but it still feels like home in here. Nice to see all the fresh blood and the ol' regulars still making it happen. Grow on and stay safe.

Bake

Mrs.Pthway

Hey Bake....good to see ya! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods!!!

To the rest of the Tri-Staters.......... HAPPY SMOKIN YA'LL!!!!!! :joint:

Grizvok

A gift from a kind and generous fellow tri-stater!

picture.php

Grizvok: Welcome to the Tri-State Thread :wave: Jealously is an emotion few here comprehend! No bud smokes better, tastes better, or gets you higher than your own home grown dude! A small, stealthy grow need not be complicated or expensive if you use your head. There's lots of knowledge and experience here for the asking. Turn your envy in to xtc! BUT Never forget rule #1...Never, ever, tell anyone what you do!

As a college student living in a dorm, I simply cannot justify that risk (as you probably understand). I just need to be educated and ready for when the time comes, you know?

Until then I'm stuck trying to find a cannabis tradesmen. I'll be damned if that isn't a much more dangerous task than smoking the good herb.

vintner

Veteran
Welcome stoney917 :wave: Stick around. Lots of good peeps here.
Stay safe n high :rasta:

Ribsauce

hey everyone hope all is well... its been a lil while since i posted anything here but ive been lurking haha...i got a lil update of how my sapling of a Nepalese is doing... it finally started showing flowers after the equinox and is now making good progress but wont finish till the end of november... heres some pics from 10/4 when it was just gettin started

Attachments

• 100_2495.jpg
    100_2495.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 100_2497.jpg
    100_2497.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 100_2499.jpg
    100_2499.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 100_2501.jpg
    100_2501.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 14

vintner

Veteran
Looks great Ribsauce! End of Nov? Hope you live way far south.
Stay safe n high :rasta:

Ribsauce

hey thanks vintner and i dont think ill have to worry about the weather at all for this girl... shes landrace stock from the Himalayan Mtns. and it takes the cold with no problem...also got a few girls i just switched over to 12/12 indoor... ive got some grapevine seeds Sour Bubble Bx4 Ix1, some golden skush, cali O x ESB, PPP freebies from sbay, some of JLP's SD x OG kush or SDOGs, and last but not least (blue satellite 2.2 x Satori) x F13 all ready to start budding

Attachments

• 100_2508.jpg
    100_2508.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 100_2510.jpg
    100_2510.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 100_2515.jpg
    100_2515.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 100_2516.jpg
    100_2516.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 13

vintner

Veteran
Got some nice variety there Ribsauce :rasta: They're all lookin well tended too.
dsdlover: :wave: Welcome to the Tri-State thread. Lots o cool peeps stop in here.
Stay safe n high my friends :joint:

packvision

HAHAHA dude the nepalese looks insane sauceboss...cant wait to see what the buds look like....when are the indo girls gonna be done?

vintner

Veteran
:wave: Welcome Blind Joe Death & packvision. I know I keep saying it, but more than just newbs check in here from time to time LOL.
Stay safe n :smoweed:

You mean to tell me there are more growers in PA?

Damn, I was begining to think I was the only one. Nice to know you guys exist. :joint:

Hope you all had/have a good outdoor harvest.

Latest posts

Latest posts