What's new

PA/NJ/DE GROWERS UNITE!

pthway4

HEYA!!!! Here's a little update more picss at grow thread....

picture.php

Weedninja

I love your style, pthway. If anyone ever accuses you of not loving to grow Cannabis, send 'em to me and I'll tell 'em how full of shit they are.

I just saw a news teaser that said someone got popped with a big grow in Berks. Hope it wasn't anyone here.

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
I love your style, pthway. If anyone ever accuses you of not loving to grow Cannabis, send 'em to me and I'll tell 'em how full of shit they are.

I just saw a news teaser that said someone got popped with a big grow in Berks. Hope it wasn't anyone here.

Dang....I got peeps up that way. :moon:

WGAL ?

pthway4

reading bust update

reading bust update

Dang....I got peeps up that way. :moon:

WGAL ?

here it is from reading eagle

Reading police seize 33 pounds of marijuana, arrest two people
By Jason A. Kahl
Reading Eagle

Reading police arrested two people and seized 33 pounds of marijuana with an estimated street value of $100,000 during a raid at an apartment late Tuesday night in the 700 block of North 12th Street, officials said.

Weedninja

Its a big day for the piggies 'cause that's a different bust

http://wfmz.com/view/?id=1225916
State Police raided a house in Berks County late this morning and seized about 300 marijuana plants, according to an official with Reading-based Troop L. Lt. Thomas McDaniel says two people were taken into custody at the house in the 100 block of Fenstermaker Road in Greenwich Township, north of Kutztown.
So far, charges have not been filed. State Police are calling it a major marijuana growing operation.

>> LT. MCDANIEL: Basically what you had is over 300 plants actually standing in forms in building and sheds, or outside, both potted and in the earth.

>> REPORTER: About $100,000 in marijuana plants, some almost 5-feet tall, were being professionally cultivated in sheds like this one with the help of powerful grow lights.

>> LT. MCDANIEL: There was many dozens of grow lights, you're talking about potting soil and there spending a lot of money just in power to be able to light all the grow lights.

>> REPORTER: Authorities also say they seized several assault weapons, and a slew of paraphanalia used for packaging and drying marijuana.

>> MCDANIEL: They put many hours of care into it and obviously they had a thriving business from that residence.

Not too slick growing outside when you have an big indoor going.

How do you guys get that F.U.C.K.E.M. logo in your sig? do you have ta like be aproved or anything? Cause im all for Fuckem. Ima central pennsylvania tri-state f.u.c.k.e.m. Lol. Born n raised.

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
How do you guys get that F.U.C.K.E.M. logo in your sig? do you have ta like be aproved or anything? Cause im all for Fuckem. Ima central pennsylvania tri-state f.u.c.k.e.m. Lol. Born n raised.

Pretty much invitation only. You have to be a stellar grower of MJ and be able to prove it. As well as a host of other qualifications that aren't publicly known.

Ic Ic, I'll have to start workin on that. Got quite a few grows documented by picture on my pc. jus never actually went through with makin a grow log or anything for security reasons. But it seems to be pretty low risk so I think i'll start.

floydfanx6

greetings from ny im still pretty new heres some warlock and some bagseed i grew earlier this yea,,im going 100% organic this next run i have coming up of ecsdrhttp://www.icmag.com/ic/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=733209&ppuser=64817http://www.icmag.com/ic/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=742791&ppuser=64817http://www.icmag.com/ic/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=746669&ppuser=64817

pthway4

I stayed near boalsburg once..at SCI HOUTDALE !!!LOL

I stayed near boalsburg once..at SCI HOUTDALE !!!LOL

Ic Ic, I'll have to start workin on that. Got quite a few grows documented by picture on my pc. jus never actually went through with makin a grow log or anything for security reasons. But it seems to be pretty low risk so I think i'll start.Anyhow on another note anyone goin to the peoples choice festival or the festival of the arts in Boalsburg (like 3 miles from PennState). Peace

What type of festival is it?

W

WeldFlash420

PLants look great Floyd! I'm headin to the beach in Del. tomorrow for a week. You folks stay safe and have a good time, I know I'm gonna...doin a little deep sea fishing while I'm gone hopin to hook MOBY FUCKIN DICK! JUst checked and watered my outdoor plants they have reached the six and half foot mark already.... and my bubba chunk girlie is doing awesome. I'll have some nice pics when I get home for ya's. Peace and shine on good people of the tri state!

W

WeldFlash420

Damn Franky, I'd almost consider stayin another week just to get up wit ya. I'm gettin trainwrecked the entire time I'm down... Gonna be a stellar week...Have a good one Boss if I miss ya til then. Peace and shine on.....

Anyone have the latest on PA's medical marijuana bill? Not expecting much but who knows. Shit, I grew up in Jersey, where you can't even buy a BB gun and even they're trying to get one passed. Just a matter of time.

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SenoirDump - i thought jersey already passed that bill :chin:

floydfanx6 - when you post your pics they need
around them to show up
instead of copying/pasting the Picture URL try the line right below it
the BB Code :yes:

nice images friends :smoweed:

MOFO

picture.php

picture.php

vintage

I'm east coast and growing
Chocolatechip kush
Golden goat
Steve tucks herijuana (hashplant x northenlights)
Orgkids og ghost cut
Alien tech x giesel .(100% alien)
Uk cheese
Purple ekle
Dalat
Elites chem 91
Popes dope
Orb of ra
Old stock of dj flo and blue velvet
Lv purple kush x grass knuckles
Blue asian fantasy
Corral reef