What's new

PA/NJ/DE GROWERS UNITE!

GTStoned

What's shakin' tri-staters?

Welcome to the thread GTStoned and WaTerR!

Like vintner said, there are no dumb questions here... Good luck getting started WaTerR.

Yo Prof! Like GT said, they don't look too bad at all. Could always be worse, brudda! Hope this year's outdoor works out better for you...

Peace and stay safe all.

Hey thanks for the welcome!! I've been a lurker here for a couple years, as most of my forum posting was over at the old hg42O site and at that rollitup site. Now I've come 2 realize that this forum seems to be the most informative and biggest left. I hope I've found a new home and meet some more cool people.

Last edited:

GTStoned

GTS thanks for the quick responses and kind words... we should try to get together at the Harvestfest and burn a couple hehe...and yea Prof Sublime you got this man... i think the monsoons may have layed off at least for a little...i wanted to have my guys out a month ago but wasnt able to get them out and had to keep them under the MH longer than i had originally wanted... im pretty sure it was a blessing in disguise though
Good luck everyone and stay safe

Hell yeah brotha, I'd love 2 hang out at harvest fest and share some of the fruits of our crops. I'm sure it will be one hell of a time, rain, shine, or snow, lol! U know how Chuck does it up!!:respect:

Weedninja

@GTS 39 more to go. Chimera has his own forum here, if you want to talk about his gear. 40amps has run most of his stuff and seems like cool peeps.

caruso813

Just joining this thread, I had no idea there was THAT MUCH bangin bud being grown in NJ, can't tell by the availability and pricing anyway. Got my first grow coming up in about a month tops, so I'll soon be contributing as well.

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
picture.php

:wave:

:joint:

GTStoned

@GTS 39 more to go. Chimera has his own forum here, if you want to talk about his gear. 40amps has run most of his stuff and seems like cool peeps.

Yeah, I've been lurking over at chimera's forum since I first started coming here. His and Mandala's forum were one of the big reasons I started coming here, lol. Anyway, 40 amps definitely seems 2 know quite a bit about chimera's gear and has quite a selection, as does Octavian.

GTStoned

Hey iGro, looks pretty god bro. I noticed in one of your previous posts I think you said that it is "Sterling Widow"?? If you don't mind me asking, what is the makeup of her genetics and who is the original breeder? Probably some sort of white widow cross, but I was just curious as I haven't ever heard of it before.

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Hey GT, what's up and welcome to the mag....

The beans I'm growin out were gifted to me by a friend here and they're a cross of WW x SSH F2's, as far as the original breeder goes I'm pretty sure it was Nuggetshiner....

Here's a link to Nuggetshiner's grow diary------> Link

Some good stuff in there man and I'm stoked to be growin' these girls out....

Thanks for the ups brother.... :joint:

GTStoned

Thanks for the link brother, pretty good info. She sounds like a killer cross, and after looking at the pics and reading what others say, I'm sure you'll be happy with the fruits!! Good luck with the grow, and I'm glad to be able to follow your progress on this interesting cross.

mjcuresall

Hop on and welcome aboard, caruso813! :wave:

Good luck with your first grow! With 2 years of reading this site under your belt, you'll be off to a great start...

pthway4

A special shout out to the underground!!!!!

A special shout out to the underground!!!!!

:2cents:HIYA!!!! Just poking my nose in to say whats up to my fellow tri staters!!!!!

Hey guys! Grew up in north Jersey and now in Pa. Been reading this thread for a long time but waited until a grow to say hi. Just flipped to 12/12 after 55 days of veg. NL#5 under 600 watts in a Suncast garden shed that lives in a spare room. Read every post I could get my hands on before trying and it is paying off. So far, a picture perfect grow. Not a yellow leaf in sight and may I suggest doing your homework before trying. The cabinet is silent, temps bounce between 77 and 78 degrees and the girls, themselves, are a portrait of vegetative health. I cant believe it myself and it has been many years, and it's my very first indoor grow. I tried to keep it simple and use what I've learned from two years of reading. I chose NL because of its heritage and for having a reputation of being easy to grow. Went organic for the same reason. I wanted as few variables as possible and it seems to be paying off. But I know you guys like details, and if you're new, this is what has worked for me.

Suncast garden shed 60 cubic feet.
S&P 150 inline fan.
Reflectix shiny stuff from Lowes.
A great local soil that you guys might know about (Organic Mechanics).
EWC at 20% and might throw a handful into the tea
Molasses.
Super tea.
That's it so far!
Sometimes tea and sometimes just (distilled water and molasses) and my plants look just like the pictures I have drooled over.

Just flipped to 12/12 and will now switch to Budswell tea, and Neptunes Harvest (fish), and then fish with seaweed (later in flower), and I'll let you know.

W

WeldFlash420

Nice to meet ya Senoir Dump...looking forward to hearing of your progress man. Welcome to the thread....

mjcuresall

Yeah, welcome to the thread SenoirDump.

Sounds like you're off to a great start. How about a pic or two of that picture perfect grow? :D

Thanks for the welcome. I'll try and take a pic tonight. Got three out of five, but the three might wind up choking my 48x40x60" space. Just switched and a long way to go. Greetings from Chester county.

Weedninja

Thanks for the welcome. I'll try and take a pic tonight. Got three out of five, but the three might wind up choking my 48x40x60" space. Just switched and a long way to go. Greetings from Chester county.

You have plenty of space. Just don't be shy with the string.