Veteran
i got the cut from a friend, who got it from another friend
i asked him where it came from, he said the west coast
:chin: thats all i know about her

good smoke, OK yeilder, roots like hell
my last run inside though
i got cuts a 3 friends gardens, and one big mama going outside this year

luv2garden

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm growing under a four hundred but dont have the patience for a five month veg! Holy Bat shit! Great job nontheless

Thanks Weld!
I usually would never veg that long 30 days +/- does it for me just fine, but I was originally going to keep her as a mom and decided to flower her.

However my NYCD was only vegged about a month and topped once and I expect similar results so pull up a chair!
I also have a digital 400
I ran in the past and the monsters I've gotten were unreal from that thing...I will do a run in the winter using it again.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
well bear now that u put it that way......HaPPyBrOtHER BXI....
picture.php

picture.php
enjoy future F.U.C.K.E.M.er's.......:nanana:......MOneY........

S

stoned teacher

Looking forward to hanging out here more when I have time soon!

Keep it green tri state!

SkareCrow

as long as you keep your shit on the DL (smell protection and thermal shield)
your good

DON'T FUCKING TELL ANYONE LOCAL ABOUT YOUR SHIT

get some thermal shield I know a few growers up in Potstown/phoenixville area that got popped because of the helli's

pthway4

SHOUT OUT to ALL POTHEADS!!!!!WOOOHOOOO!!!!

SHOUT OUT to ALL POTHEADS!!!!!WOOOHOOOO!!!!

Man it's exiting to see all these people new and old "Getting down with Dr.Greenthumbs" I got some pics today of my Floweing girls...only have teetshot though....I also updated FreeGrow...the Sativa girls are on flower day number 44

You Know who you are- Thanks...got some of those in the dirt and now they are reaching for the sky...proverbally.

Here's some shots...the blueberry should be done by August for those who enjoy civil war history..

First off Buddingladies of the nite

Now here is the Blueberry I was too impatient to grow out and want to taste as soon as I can.....OCD!

luv2garden

Pink Pole

Pink Pole

F.U.C.K.E.M Seeds Big Pink Pole
Original Strawberry Diesel (Rez) x Abusive Kush (rez)

My east coast brothers I just bought these at auction and spent good $ on 5 seeds. Anyone have pics of what to expect from these please.
Also please give me a smoke report if possible.

Thanks,
L2G

Can't wait to put them in my cabby sounds like a tasty cross!

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
F.U.C.K.E.M Seeds Big Pink Pole
Original Strawberry Diesel (Rez) x Abusive Kush (rez)

My east coast brothers I just bought these at auction and spent good $ on 5 seeds. Anyone have pics of what to expect from these please.
Also please give me a smoke report if possible.

Thanks,
L2G

Can't wait to put them in my cabby sounds like a tasty cross!

Mornin Tri-State :D

Dude....I love your cab...nice and clean.....pull out shelves is pimpin... :joint:

luv2garden

e=Brother Bear;2358348] [quot

is that a 150w cfl in the veg side ?[/quote]

125watt on veg and 250hps on flower, but the 125watt is too much it causes them to grow way too fast.
I have to get like a 42watts for that chamber for slower growth and moms, so I don't have to give haircuts every week!

PS: Thanks for the link Brother Bear and thanks for the comment iGrow4me!
My freaking 250 hps bulb burnt out Sunday which was day 21 (3 weeks) flowering for my NYCD I caught it at 21 hours dark! I freaked and stuck it under my 400 hps in my Large HomeBox and put the timer on 12/12 from that time.
I hope she don't hemi! Here she is at 19 days