What's new

PA/NJ/DE GROWERS UNITE!

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
I PMd Skip about starting a new social group and seems they wanna control that somehow and they arent letting anyone make new ones. He said there will be an announcement soon about it. Soon I hope to make us a group. :joint:

pthway4

How is every1 doing?

How is every1 doing?

I have missed the thread!!! I had to do the dreaded work thing.....Man I work at a juvenile facility and wow those kids are stressed out!!!

So I got something weird going on in my dwc....the roots are growing nicely but the fan leaves are dying and the buds stopped growing!!I will get some pics today sometime. Does anyone know what might be causing it....ph is good, 5 gallon bucket, 2 gallons nutrient, hydroton, nute change evry monday, and ph is 5.7........???

I hate issues!!!!!!!

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its been a long while. Where are my peeps? Vintner, Cocktail Frank, PhillyPride, RedNine, MoneyMike, and I know Im forgetting a few more. Where you guys at?

Vintner still pops in here now and then
CF runs F.U.C.K.E.M. now
Red Nine is MIA for months now (but ok i think)
PhillyPride is missing for months now :(

hope this helps :wave:

:smoweed:

Last edited:

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
InjectTruth: Great to see ya Brotha :jump: Hope all's well w/you. Don't be such a stranger yo.
Great pix Teacher and BB.
pthway4: Sorry Bro: don't know much about dro. Hope someone will chime in to help you out :rasta:

InjectTruth

Hey, are you the same Bear that grew that huge Chocolate Chunk?! I think you are! Whats up dude! Thanks for giving me the low down on some of the crew.

Vint- Hows it hanging bromandude! lol. Just moved into a new spot, had some problems at my last location with my kittys (didnt cover the soil bin, was essentially growing plants in cat poop, funny story actually, for months, didnt see them go in there, didnt think anything of it. Id be filling containers, mixing up the soil, breaking up clods of "worm castings" lol , thinking, "I thought I got all those before". Then I saw a kitty in there and it whacked me in the head like a LA conf. cola, THOSE ARE CAT TURDS!!! ACHH!!!")

Now Im running two 3x3 tents instead of my 4x8 since my new place is smaller. Trying to work with some of the 'add water only' mixes. Ive been growing some real chronic nuggets, but im still upset with my yields, I really am trying to focus on efficiency from here out.

Anyway thats my coffee fueled rant for now. Glad to see you guys are still around. I'll be posting up some pics soon to show you guys what Ive been working with. PEACE!!!

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am the same Bear :wave:
and those last pics i posted are from my last batch of Chocolate Chunk :yes:
good to see ya brother :friends:

have some more Chunk :smoweed:

Last edited:
S

stoned teacher

Bear grrr Bonnarro goes to the maybe list..gotta see if i can pull it off at the end of school after all the time I'm taking off this Spring.... but who knows what I can get away with...

Man oh man the bears gift was some serious shiznit!!!! I gotta get into that!

For now my two favorite phenos of Casey Jones............. round day 50
CJ1

picture.php

picture.php

and CJ4

picture.php

picture.php

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
^^Awesome pix Teacher :jump:
InjectTruth: That's a funny story Bro! Lookin forward to seein some of your gear again. :rasta:

mjcuresall

Delicious pics everybody...

Got a question for anyone who doesn't mind sharing... does anyone whose been to the 'Dam have any tips for a first timer? If ya do, either post 'em or PM me. Thanks!

pthway4

Here's Lookin at you guys!!!

Here's Lookin at you guys!!!

It got hot in there with the warmer weather...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

mjcuresall

Hey pthway4, your girls are still looking healthy-- I can't even see any dying fan leaves. I hope you figured out your problem. How much longer do you think they'll take?

pthway4

MJ- Hopefully they'll be done soon. I don't know since I don't know the family history. Although I will make sure they will be ripe, hopefully a few weeks yet. Next grow is gonna be mail ordered fem. seed, not sure of the strain I should go with, any recomendations? I have decided to scrog 3 5 gallon buckets in organic soil for the next time...

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Hell yea my man Im really happy to hear your going dude..1st off excuse my grammar and spelling, Please dont be shy to ask my wat the hell I said if needed, plus I just smoked some really good haze and Ive got a great sativa high.. When I went to Amsterdam one time I went thru Newark and it was SOO laidback..Two men asked to see my drivers license and passport and that was it I was in the car going home within 15 after I got off the airplane...Didnt even get searched..BUT, I flew to Koln,Germany NOT Amsterdam..Took train to Dam from Koln, I paid 270$ total for a nonstop flight couldnt beat the 40e roundtrip train ride, beautiful landscape. Might make a difference if you are coming home from Amsterdam directly though... My 1st trip I went theu Philly and was searched SOOOO bad...I even had brand new glass in my bag they made my step on to break and throw away..To say the one bowl was real nice an wouldnt break after 3 stomps guy just threw away..Anyways here are a list of things to do in Amsterdam..Make sure to get to Haarlem as well..Theres great things to do there. Its a cheap 15 minute train ride..Just make sure you get off Haarlem center and not the 1st stop that is all open farm land, its really easy to tell. Also please do me a big favor..Goto Channels.nl and become a member and start getting friends and talking to people and learning..Check the meeting forums and see if anyones in town..

1st off Musuems:
I really enjoyed the Rembrandy musuem(Rijks) it was great and a blast to walk around stoned..The Van Gohn musuem consists of lots n lots of steps, kinda sucked but great art work. Both are worth going too. Also make sure to goto the Anne Frank Huis its great, long lines tho..So we went early check opening times and go 45 minutes before it opens..Otherwise you will see the long lines.. The Marijuana musuem was decent aslong as the torture musuem.. I havent gone to the sex or wax musuem yet but, heard they are nice aswell. Last thing is if you can buy your tickets to the Rembrandt and Van Gohn musuem before hand to save waiting in long lines.

2nd Food:
Well if you like steak Wilma and Alberts steakhouse located in the center of Haarlem..Make it your dinner for your haarlem day trip..Definetly a great place to get steak n potatoes.. A tip for ordering steak..They dont cook to the same standards as American restuarants so make sure if you dont like pink or bloody steak you get it cooked atleast med-well. Theres a good chinese place uptown around central station, not too sure exactly where..Theres many many good sandwhich and fries shops everywhere to eat at too. I love ham swiss n pineapple sandwhichs and a basket of fries YUM. Plus many pizza places, their pizzas are very small and have to be eatin with fork tho, there are nicks pizzas around too tho.. Going to the local Albert Heinj will save you lots of money on food if you have a fridge or anything in the hotel room. Oh and Puccinis chocolate is the BEST EVER..Its down the way from Grey Area and across the street from Amnesia..Their chocolate is soo good, get a good variety then go back and get your favorites, my personal is bourbon.

For weed, I almost never go into the shops you see in hightimes. IMO their weed is overpriced and not too great.. IMO the best place and pretty much the only place I get weed is at Willie Wortles places in Haarlem..Now theres three in Haarlem, Sativa, Indica, and Senismilla. All are great, Sensimilla has a nice rooftop terrace..My favorite is Indica, and IMO has some of the best weed... The trick is..In Amsterdam legally your not sopposed to buy more then 5grams or posseese more then 5grams at 1 time. But, in Haarlem that law is not so you can get as much as you want...So I buy bulk there since its cheaper then Amsterdam prices and Willie Worltes gives your 25e more for free for ever 100e spent... Either way Willies is where I get 75% of my smoke from while in Amsterdam.. Old church, right by the old church is a great place to chill too..Ive never bought any weed or hash from them but the upstairs has a nice window seat with good views..White Dolphins always has good White Dolphin(white widow) for sale I normaly get a gram or 2 of that..And the downstairs is one of the pimpest smoke rooms in Dam, its all underwater themed.Umm Central Coffeeshop across the street from Central Station is a nice place to get coffee and a smoke when you 1st arrive in Dam..Its also a great place to chill anytime. The weed is pretty good as well. Just be careful one time I almost knocked the tolit clear over..hahah scary. And Grey Area is a good shop too.Get whatever sounds good on the menu and ask the owners what is good they will help you..They are cool ass dude..I always get a gram of thier Kief it kicks ass and lasts me my whole stay..NOW they are only open from 12-4 haha I know stoners...The lines get long since the shop is the size of my closet so have fun.. Amnesia is also a great shop to chill has lots of room good..The weed and hashes are good too. And they have a volcano if you wanna use it..Dekuil is a great shop too, never tried their weed though. Abraxas is a really nice place..They have good ass smoothes and milkshakes too and brownies are great too..They put hash in most of their foods too..YUM..Their weed is pretty good too..

Here are some general marijuana smoking tips:
Get plenty of hashes.They kick ass..When it comes to buying buds ASK the budtender what is fresh and what is good.. ASk him if hes got any nice big buds...Or ask to choose a bud yourself..MANY budtenders are really cool and will be nice..MANY are DICKS!!! Also buy a drink or coffee if you wanna hang out in a coffeeshop w/o buying weed from them..As I said I normally get my stash in Haarlem then just hang out with friends in random C/S in Amsterdam I just buy lots of Drinks, the loozas are GREAT! If you want a bong or bowl, buy a cheap bowl from a small shop around the RLD somewhere theres MANY normally you can get a nice glass bowl for under 10e. Almost all C/S have free papers and roach tips, use the roach tips they rock...Ask a native to show you if he/she is up to it. Many shops have bowls and bongs for you to borrow as well. Also dont smoke while walking around, dont smoke in "public" if your smoking outside of a coffeeshop and young kids and or senior citizins, be repect and put the joint/bowl down..Just be respectful about weed in general, rember its illegal..Just tolerated..

Well cant think of much more right now. Heres a quick list

Musuems:
Rembrandt art musuem(Rijks)
Van Gohn
Anne Frank Huis
Sex, Wax, Torture, and Marijuana

Food:
Wilma and Alberts
Puccinis Choclate
Local grocery stores
Many small pizza and sandwhich shops

Coffeeshops:
Willies Worltes
The Dolphins
Amnesia
Dekuil
Abraxas
Old Church
Central coffeeshop

I hope you enjoyed

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
pthway4 - i can VERY CLEARLY see your fingerprint in your pics
if they are on file anywhere i would suggest removing the picture
hell you should remove it period and not take any more pictures of your fingers
stay safe my friends :friends:

picture.php

pthway4

BB- Thanks...good catch

BB- Thanks...good catch

I appreciate the oversight....I believe the problem is now deleted. It is nice to know that there is a world which human kind still comes first....Thanks again Brother Bear

W

WeldFlash420

Nice Varigation on those leaves there BB! Thats going to be one sweet honey when shes done....looking forward to the show in the Bear den. Peace and shine on...

xOOx

nice bb!!

is that the varigated clone i saw everyone talkin about.. or just a random mutation?

good call on pthway tho, pr0pz! i woulda said something but i am off my game lately it seems..always good to be thinking about our brothers and sisters safety..its this indica bud slowin my brain down..

pthway.. gotta watch what u show man! its not legal yet, remember the arm u showed the first time. ouch, lol..its all good tho..i dont think any1 else caught it

keep up the pics, still visting to look at em!!

xoox

mjcuresall

pthway4 - Yeah, I remembered it's bag seed... just wondering if you knew anything more about 'em. (I unfortunately misjudged the flower time of my last bag seed grow and couldn't finish properly. :badday:) As for your next strain, I'm no connoisseur, but it all depends on what kind of high you prefer! :D Looking forward to seeing your next grow, btw.

Prof Sublime - :yoinks: Thanks for all the info! It seems like you had some really cool times there... Again, big thanks man!

Brother Bear - Xtra K+ to you, man! :joint:

WeldFlash420, cocktail frank and xOOx - Good to see ya, gents.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts