What's new

PA/NJ/DE GROWERS UNITE!

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Yo I dont come in here as much as I should but Imma start. Im reppin South Jersey 856... I dont got my grow on right now but, sure will soon. Ill be around here.. I think we need to have a 420 party in the woods of south jersey this year... :joint:

pthway4

Man I thought I posted last nite??

Man I thought I posted last nite??

I coulda sworn I posted something late nite...maybe not. I was pretty tuned in..

Heres the latest devolopements....any and all suggestions comment or tips are welcome and needed!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bake_McBride

pthway4, nice pix. Everything looks beautiful.

Nice to see S.Jersey representing. I am definitely down for a party in the woods. Let's make it happen!

Better watch out or the jersey devil will git cha! Wow, I'm old. I grew up in 201, but there was just 201 and 609. Now I chill in what used to be 717...

JerseyDutch checkin in, waiting for the Devil and Lanina to pop...

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Do we have a social group yet?? We could talk more privatly and have small contests n shit.. If we dont have one yet Ill have to make one. :joint:

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Some pictures of my recent haul of Long Island Old School.....2 plants...one was big and meaty, the other one...not so meaty...but both deadly like a black widow spider.....combined weight bone dry: 60.1 gms. This stuff smells and tastes like green Gatorade drink mix. It's just one hit, and you're crispy fried like a zeppole...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Well I cant figure it out right now..Ill do it when I come home from work..I also left a message in the website support..Hopefully they get back to me..If anyone knows about starting groups PM or create this group...Pc

W

WeldFlash420

Heres some shots I took last night....BLueMoonshine dry sieve melty shots...

Peace to the tristate and shine on!

Latest posts

Latest posts