What's new

PA/NJ/DE GROWERS UNITE!

mjcuresall

Much obliged, Weld. Yeah, molasses is great stuff. Thanks, I hope all goes well too.

dapimmel - Nov 16? That's almost 4 weeks. Are they smelling like blueberries yet? As for your question, I'm sorry, but I don't feel I have enough experience to answer.

pthway4 - Congrats on the new job and addition to the family. I'm guessing that's bag seed, yes? Keep it green and be safe.

Bake_McBride

new room, better results

new room, better results

Hey guys!! Just wanted to post an update since it's been way too long. I'm down to three strains in my flower room, but I'll be expanding soon. I'm currently running Chemdog Double D, Strawberry Diesel, and what I believe is OG Kush S1, but I'm not sure, 'cause things got crazy around here for a minute.

There are 11 plants in this tray, though 20 pots is the capacity for each tray. I moved up to the 2'x3' cement mixer tubs that you can get from Lowes or Tractor Supply Co.

Right now these babies are under a 1k MH, but I plan to add some HPS in there soon. My new space just happens to be 4'x6', so 4 trays will fit rather nicely. This is the only one in there for now, but I hope to throw one in every two weeks from now till I retire!

Here's a few close ups of my buds in training. They'll be all grown up soon, but I like this stage, so much potential!

Lastly, here's a shot of my veg area. The tub in the bottom has 12 plants, while the top area has 3 sets of plants, the 4 small ones on the far left are LUI f2's that just cracked. Then in the front are 8 clones that are rooted that I have no idea what to do with. I have to make some changes to the veg area to meet my lofty goals, as I'm beginning to realize that it's gonna be tough to keep my room filled using this setup. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

That's it for now, but I do plan to be a little more consistent with the updates through December and throughout '09. Stay safe.

Bake

Last edited:

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
i think this thread moves slow, because its sort of like a crew thing without a crew. anytime a thread is started with a couple states in mind , it never really gets hoppin unless a good 10 people are growers and know each other and post pics up on the reg of either their grows of something they copped, and wanted opinions on it.

well since FUCKEM is poppin right now i can use them as an example. alot of those guy shave either met each other or know of each other and decided that ICMAG was the best place to come and "kick it" as only growers can sometimes.

so the more people that know each other then the more shit youll get jumpin off!!

so show some more pics of gardens , buds and the like and show people how these state really get down!!!

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
FRANKENBLUNT420: I'm not trying to start anything, but I'm not sure what your point is yo. Why do you care how active this thread is, or how many pix get posted here? Most of the folks in the FUCKEM thread used to hang here. The locals that aren't as active on the site or who don't care to be affiliated w/FUCKEM still do. If you're a local, instead of bashin' this thread maybe you could post up some pix here and help get the thread rolling again. If this thread isn't active enough for you, go hang somewhere else yo.

Last edited:

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a quote from red nines sig

I wanna show some love to a few of my boys,
Philly Pride, CF, yo what's up Subnoize!
The Amish Farmer and the Vintner too,
Hey Raist and Money, I didn't forget about you!
I wanna pay my respects to the whole F.U.C.K.E.M. Crew!

hello i would be Raist :wave:
and i thought F.U.C.K E.M. started right here ?
read back through the posts and see whast this thread used to be and where it went downhill should be easy to find :joint:

FRANKENBLUNT420 you are a friend indeed :wink: and i don't think you meant any harm from your post
fly that F.E. flag high, but know where it comes from as well :rasta:

hello vintner :wave: :friends:

mjcuresall

Your girls look great, Bake. Nice clean setup, too. About your veg area: You could clone in 1/5th the space you do now by using the method I use (it's in my sig). You could then have space for 8 more plants on top. Just a thought.

I hear ya, FRANKENBLUNT420. This thread was very active before CF took his crew to a new spot (and I think he did that to deter the lamers and n00bs). What can I say? As soon as I have something worth showing, I'll show it!

vintner, I think Frankenblunt420 may have been referring to my earlier comment on this thread having slowed down so much.

Hello Bear! Nice to see you! Your girls look great, as always. (I'd throw some rep your way, but can't 'cause I'm not as active as I used to be.)

Peace and stay safe all.

Bake_McBride

Vin, Thanks for the kind words. What can I say? I love these ladies. And take it easy on FRANKENBLUNT420, I'm sure he's just trying to get things popping around here and build some camaraderie in the del val.

FIP, What's up, big guy? It's been way too long. How have you been?

Brother Bear, your pix are praise worthy. Everything looks so scrumptious! Is that a Bubba Kush in the last pic of your most recent post? And what type of shrooms are they? I've only done shrooms once, about 20 yrs ago. Memory is kind of fuzzy, but from what I remember, it was a pleasurable experience.

mjcuresall, thanks for the tip, I may give that a try. But cloning is not my issue. I can handle up to 50 clones at a time and my success rate is pretty good. My real issue is vegging 20 plants at a time. I only have room for 16 at the most the way I have things set up. I'm gonna try a few variations on what I'm doing, but don't wanna spend any $$$ since Christmas is right around the corner.

I decided to make room by throwing 9 of the vegging plants into the flower room a little early. They're not as big as I'd like, but I can live with it for now.

Here's the room with two trays/tubs. I'm gonna fill the second tray tomorrow, I need more lava rocks.

I'm stoked that things are back on track around here. '08 was on tough year for me, but I'm working out the kinks and will have this space filled in no time. Looking forward to great things in '09. Stay safe.

Bake

Last edited:

vintner

Veteran
^^ :kewlpics: ^^ They look nice and healthy Bake. :rasta:
Thanks for postin up some pix here Bear.
I'll have a few soon myself.

vintner

Veteran
Red_Nine!

Red_Nine!

Sorry for the double post. Anyone interested in the status of our wayword brother should check out my guest book. Sorry it took so long to post this. I don't get notification of new entries in my guest book, and I always forget to check it.

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
vintner :wave: thanks for the info on RN
i am very glad to here he is doing well, i was really worried for him
actually kinda miffs me now, i wish he would have said something to someone :asskick:
looking forward to your pix bro
:yes:

Bake_McBride heya stranger :wave:
not bubba in that pic, although i do have a pre98 vegging happily :rasta:
no thats THseeds Chocolate Chunk :yes: great smoke bro !!, i would recomend a pack of these to everyone of my friends :friends:
you would not be dissapointed :joint:
strain of cubies in that pic is chitwan, good yeild but lacks potency
i'll not grow them out again :no: LOL
your garden is looking very well :respect:

mjcuresall thanks bro, good to see you around too, if only a bit :wave: :friends:

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
jesus, at least red is doing well.
i was thinking the worst (but praying for the best)
nice pix all.
good to see u mj and bake

S

stoned teacher

Hey all...nice pics there Bake......all is good here about to flip another round then upgrade the room after that :)
Glad to see everyone's safe and well..

Bear those pics are sick! the buds and the shrooms....have you built up a sick shroom tolerance? I find that if i don't take a huge break, i gotta like triple up to really trip?

Seeing those make me wanna grow em!

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
Brother Bear said:
a quote from red nines sig

hello i would be Raist :wave:
and i thought F.U.C.K E.M. started right here ?
read back through the posts and see whast this thread used to be and where it went downhill should be easy to find :joint:

FRANKENBLUNT420 you are a friend indeed :wink: and i don't think you meant any harm from your post
fly that F.E. flag high, but know where it comes from as well :rasta:

hello vintner :wave: :friends:
brotherbear-yeah dude no harm meant at all, sheesh! :nono:

vintner
- obviously from the school of CF!! LOL defend it to the end!! if you read i never take any of this stuff to heart, i said what i said and i said it for a reason, no need to take offense though. pm me anytime for clarification, im cool like that.

but if anything ill be reppin jersey in here since it seems so fitting. and as brother bear said i am a FRIEND inDEED :rasta:

stop by my thread, get to know my grow style, maybe a couple of ya'll can show a cat where he can get some stuff from around here. only place i know of is on avenel ave, and they guy with the one arm is pretty cool.

i'll be back at a more "convenient" time so that i may "post properly" cant be blowin up too muh stuff with the "at work call sign". i'll just troll around and see whats been goin on and try to play catch up on some thangs

holla atchyall in a while, ill be back. . . . . but in the mean time, check teh link in the sig, enjoy yourselves, peruse my garden and tell me what you think

Last edited:

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF. . .

ALLOW ME TO RE-INTRODUCE MYSELF. . .

OK OK, it seems as though some of you guys mistook what i was sayin under my work sig the wrong way. what i was saying was that this thread isnt moving at the same pace as the FUCKEM thread and although its true, theres nothing wrong with that by any means!!

but like i said , i need to re-introduce my self and let you cats in this thread know, that i am a new transplant to NJ, and im lovin it!! ive always been more of a "outdoorsy" type of dude, so to have my own home and this lil bit o' land means a hell of alot to me. im laid back, chill, just wanna smoke some descent shit, talk about serious shit on a mental level, type dude.

im a big cat, played alotta football, bounced a couple parties here and there back in the day BUT my fightin days are truly over. if im out and shit pops off then im poppin one inya plain and simple! and all that yellin shit aint me! either hit me or keep it movin either we we are gonna scrap and go get a beer afterwards, so im a real cat for the most part, if i say it on here 9 times out of 10 i'll say it to your face cause all in all it aint no thing, youve got your grow and ive got mine, so its all gravy.

now as far as the growing thing goes and me "doing my part" on this thread, (which i do see as my duty to do in the realm of keepin it real. . ) ill let the pics tell the story as far as how im gettin down right now!! special pics taken just for this post, nuff said!

its dark and heaven is green (SSH btw). . .
1158912-18-0826.jpg

1158912-18-0827.jpg

ORANGE BUD in the middle there (its just a taster, just a taster). . .
1158912-18-0828.jpg

1158912-18-0829.jpg

1158912-18-0830.jpg

Last edited:

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
DURING THE DAY THE TRICHOMES WILL PLAY!!!

DURING THE DAY THE TRICHOMES WILL PLAY!!!

heres the SSH with lights on. . .

thats about a 13" top. . ..
1158912-18-0831.jpg

1158912-18-0832.jpg

1158912-18-0833.jpg

ORANGE BUD by day. . .
1158912-18-0834.jpg

1158912-18-0835.jpg

now back to the SSH. . .
1158912-18-0836.jpg

i like this shot cause it shows the side branches. . .
1158912-18-0837.jpg

and heres as many of these lovely ass ladies as i could fit in the shot.. . .
1158912-18-0838.jpg

FLOWER CAB SPECS:
-1x 400MH & 1x400HPS mounted side by side, under hood
-green light installed for "night stalking through the woods" lol
-DIY carbon scrubber; 15(?)" long 6" round with a 3" core/2lbs of carbon/ 4" intake
-190cfm hydrofarm blower for intake/scrubbing/outake
-6" fan for circulation
-hygrometer/thermometer combo (not installed. . . yet)
-4 x 4 x 7 (5+1/2' actual grow space)

CLONE SECT.:
-4x 100WATT FLOROS (soon to be six) set to 24/0
-propogate with rapid rooter plugs, DYNAGROW:KLN rooting hormone and SUPERTHRIVE
-*plants go from domed plugs, once rooted, go into individually domed 16oz. cups

MOM SECT."
-3x 100watt FLOROS, 2X 70HPS SET TO I8/6
-STRAINS:
*SUPER SILVER HAZE -from seed- (GHS as suspected breeder but unsure)
*DUTCH PASSION ORANGE BUD - clone only
*UK CHEESE-CLONE ONLY (coming soon)
*DABNEY BLUE- CLONE ONLY (coming soon)
*THE WHITE -CLONE ONLY (coming soon)
*AFGHANI -from seed- (coming soon)

GROWER STATUS:
-SUPER SILVER HAZE crop into 4th day of week 9. two more weeks till chop; 7th week all large fan leaves of main stem were plucked, bud increase noticed.
-ORANGE BUD tester plant was to be chopped at week 8 but significant growth was noted after 5 days of no water and large fan leaves picked off of main stem, plant will be chopped at week 10.

NUTES/AMENDMENTS:
-SOILESS MIX, blood/bone meal, earthworm castings, FFOF/LW, PROMIXbx used as base for mix
-water with BUDSWEL:SUPERTEA for hydroponics and molasses; mix is bubbled for 2-3 days prior to watering, although bubbling is unnecessary , there was noticed an aromatic increase, water every 4-5 days, also dependent upon weight of plant once picked up for feel.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts