What's new

PA/NJ/DE GROWERS UNITE!

U

UBER21

Let me shut my piehole before it gets me in trouble.....lol....Anyway the outdoors are going to be really nice this year........ :bashhead:...lol

Last edited:

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Hey Bear: I know you and your dad had gotten close, and I'm sorry to hear that he's gone now. We all know your a good man. Try your best to stay posotive, and to keep your mom motivated. Sounds like lots of PEACE, LOVE & K+ are being sent your way Bro. We're all here for ya. Take care.

U

UBER21

You must spread some K+ before giving it to phillypride again.....hahahaha...

S

stoned teacher

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family BFL.

Nice to stop in and know there will always be nice pic updates and good vibes on this thread....

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
So guys I've been talking about this for a while now, so I finally got some shots to see what you all think:

Here's the veg area, I still have to wire up and hang some fluoros:

A few shots of the twin 2' x 3' Ebb & Flow room:

And a couple shots of the room I'm going to be doing Promix in Grow Bags:

Both flower rooms are 4' x 4' x 6.5'. The E&F room is lit by a single 600HPS in a Radiant 6 A/C hood. I still have to hang the 6" Fantech inline, build/buy a carbon filter, put in the shelf for the trays and wire some more things in this room. The "Promix" room is lit by a 400 and a 600HPS in cooltubes cooled by a 6" Fantech inline pulling through a D.I.Y. SunIsShining Carbon Filter. A couple outlets need to be added for "stirring" fans for the plants in this room as well, but it is done more or less at this point

So far, we have in the stable (from a few close, unnamed friends):
Romulator's cut of SSH, Purple Urkle, Molokai Frost, Tangerine Haze (she prob. won't make it), Mango Haze, S.S.S.D.H., Sherry, Strawberry Diesel, Wonder 99, Sour Bubble BX#3, Cripple Creek x Sputnik 2.0, Sour Diesel IBL , Bubba Kush, Cheese (U.K. Clone) and the Bastard O.G. Kush

So now you guys see my "Excuse" for not having been around here too much lately :bashhead:

Also, BFL: My thoughts are with ya in this trying time bro, keep your head up man and just remember he's at peace and not suffering anymore. Just try to stay strong for your mom bro and know that we're always here for ya

Last edited:

imnotcrazy

Veteran
Forgot to mention, I also have a 400MH ballast, HPS conversion bulbs and a Supersun2 Hood and cooltoube to choose from.

These will be put to use in another area once things are finished up and rolling in the main area. I plan to use this setup the first time around on:

I have a bit more than a half pack left and was thinking of either selecting a dad from the bunch OR an open pollination so we can have some SSH F2 love to F.U.C.K. E.M.

Red_Nine

imnotcrazy...very nice setup bro. You've got quite the strain selection, can't wait to see those rooms fill up with buds. As far as the SSH, obviously do what's best for you, but I'm sure there would be quite a few FUCKEM peeps that would love some of those F2's if you make 'em. Put me at the top of the list. Everytime I get a SSH or SSSDH cut, it never makes it, like I'm jinxed or something,lol. Maybe it's just telling me I need to start it from seed. Take care and stay safe and keep those pics coming.

imnotcrazy

Veteran
Thanks Red, but I still need to call up and schedule the cable co to come and install the Net so I can stop in more often

J

jipedestran

Bearfootlove said:
wow guys nice pics :respect:
just popping in here for a minute to ask a favor from friends
my dad passed this afternoon in his sleep
please pray for my mom she is having a hard time

he was diagnosed with lung cancer a couple months ago
and its just been hard on the family

see you all around thanks

:ying: peace-bear :ying:

BFL

One Love Brother. Life twists and turns and goes its own way. Who knows why.

When you are feeling better, and want some real positive inspiration (with alot of pain along the way) pick up a copy of Mom's Marijuana by Dan Shapiro.

Strange that BFL had this tragedy go down at the same time that I read this book.

I posted this on the East Coast Croppers thread, but I reccomend that book to anyone.

I was so inspired that I am planning something pretty crazy. If it works, I may need help from my east coast brothers. No $$ charity work.

Again, BFL----One Love Brother.

peace
jip

vintner

Veteran
imnotcrazy: Nice looking set up and selection Dude. I'm like Red, can't wait to see that space in action. Stay safe.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Damn BFL nothing but well wishe's for u,and your family....

totally off subject ,now Im not even really stoked anymore I have 8 Geisha's to choose from!Late Broham's.............

MandingoSteele

in delaware the mms for cultivation of 5 pounds or more is 2 years, anyone know how they measure the wieght of plants?? whether they do it one pound per plant, or weigh the plant itself soil and all??

i got a small time grow, only for personal probably gonna yield 3-4 ounces when all is said and done, but seriously cops and d.a.'s can be cocksuckers and i dont want them to try to pin 5 pounds on me for my grow.

thatguy

Hows about including a little farther up 95? Up here in CT we got the same problems with prices and shit, and that was the driving factor for me. I want in!

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
hey, any of you guys know if sasha berry is better for indoor or outdoor growing? if it's good outdoor I'm gonna be settin it out soon. any input is appreciated.

peace

vintner

Veteran
HELLO!.. ELooo...loooo...oooo..oo
Hugh. Guess it's just you and me PP. Here, have some wine :friends: and pass me that phatty :rasta:
:kewlpics: Bro Ritas is the bomb.

U

UBER21

Me too me too......pass that chit mang......lol...actaully bought a bottle of french wine yesterday....was in that type of mood......

Red_Nine

What up!!! I've gotta sneak a hit, I'm at work,lol. I've guess we've outgrown out old thread. Maybe it will go back to the old days and we can hang together. Thanks Vin, you da man!