What's new

PA/NJ/DE GROWERS UNITE!

G

Gratephul4THC

Whats up guys,

Justed wanted to stop by and say what up to all you hard working growers. Also want to say Vinter your pics of your home made wine inspired me to brew my own beer, thanks man!

Here is a pic of my ScrOG as of today

MUCH EAST COAST LOVE

-ONE

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Gratephul4THC said:
Whats up guys,

Justed wanted to stop by and say what up to all you hard working growers. Also want to say Vinter your pics of your home made wine inspired me to brew my own beer, thanks man!
-ONE
Congrantulations One! When did you bottle it? How long till you can taste? You'll have to let us know how it turned out.
PhillyPride: I said it in your thread, but I'll gladly say it again, :kewlpics: Glad you like the iso. Looks like it turned out pretty nice. How much Iso did you use for all those jars?
Way to represent East Coast :jump:

AmishFarmer

Gratephul4THC said:
Whats up guys,

MUCH EAST COAST LOVE

-ONE
Nice pics and all.....but I don't think that's enough beer for everyone.

vintner

Veteran
AmishFarmer said:
Nice pics and all.....but I don't think that's enough beer for everyone.
LOL Amish. I got dibs on one of the big ones LOL.

vintner said:
Congrantulations One! When did you bottle it? How long till you can taste? You'll have to let us know how it turned out.
PhillyPride: I said it in your thread, but I'll gladly say it again, :kewlpics: Glad you like the iso. Looks like it turned out pretty nice. How much Iso did you use for all those jars?
Way to represent East Coast :jump:

Thanks bro, I used a shot glass worth of 91% alcohol per jar, and then shook up the jars like crazy.

mangled

Gratephul4THC said:
Whats up guys,

MUCH EAST COAST LOVE

-ONE

Liking the LONG TRAIL!!
all you need now is some otter creek and magic hat

G

Gratephul4THC

Don't worry boys and girls i'll brew enough for all us, its gonna be a couple more weeks till i try one. They need to sit in a dark spot for a week, then i can put them in the fridge where they'll sit a couple more weeks so its carbonates. it should be ready to drink the day I harvest the ScrOG, didn't plan it that way but now that i think about it that was a good idea.

MUCH EAST COAST LOVE

-ONE

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Heya Tri-State Crew haven't posted in a whyle but have been keepin' up thou , BIG UP'S to all those that stopped by the "G" show it's gonna get interesting soooon,I suggest everyone get a pack or two these are gonna yield something special......anywho got some pics for yall' did a number on this girl "nutes"maby gave her a bit tooo much OD!she's cool now thou just not so much a looker...hehe,I made this bitch ugly so no one would want her....LOL..

ohhh yeah she's a lil' pregu also but w/BubbaChunk jizzz!!!!!

here's the Bodhi beiotch!she smells of sour meat??It kinda make's me Ill but I'm not complaining....also fed her the same she's not as bad as the other......

holly sheit look what I found in my coco.........

the MoTHaF#$@IN CaNNAFORniaRasInS......
on a nother note I was gifted "moms"vintage beanos,via early 80's....when I was a kid,christmas time came around and as a normal kid snoooopin' around ran into a sheit load of seed's n stems never really put 2&2 togather untill last wk. about 18yrs.later she give's em too me...how fu#&in sweeeet verrry stoked about these for she live's near VA.....and the hunt begins,will post some pic's of the beano's for there are a goood 60 bean's.....there might be more,she dosnt remember where she put them..LOL...stoner.....Mm

Red_Nine

Money, get poppin bro, hopefully they germ. Could be some good finds in there. Probably alot of Sativa's but maybe the elusive Road Kill Skunk. Maybe a little early for that depends who you talk to, I was puffing it in the early 90's. Good luck. The Geisha's look awesome. And with BubbaChunk? Sign me up bro, sounds like a winner. Was that on purpose? Either way, you know I'm watching. Keep repping FUCKEM and ECC.

Last edited:

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
Well, BOTH rooms are up, just need to put some finishing touches and grab my camera so I can get your opinions guys. Everything is lookin good in all your gardens guys, keep up the good work....and F.U.C.K. E.M.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MOneYMiKe said:

the MoTHaF#$@IN CaNNAFORniaRasInS......

:muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha:
that made me spit my drink out :D
your a funny mother fucker.
how am i funny?
funny like a clown...........
where-are-they-now-joe-pesci-goodfellas-150

vintner

Veteran
Thanks CF: I'm glad I'm not the only one who goes for MoneyMike's sence of humor.
MoneyMike: You should post up more often. You crack me up man. Thanks for the up-date Bro. You grows are always really dank lookin. Like Red_Nine, been watchin your Geisha run. Girls are lookin well tended. Shine on!
:respect: Red_Nine :respect: A man of sound advice yall. Thanks Bro. :rasta:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Funny like HAHA funny..........It's all good....I hate computers..lol..don't worry I gotta get intouch w/the orig crew to do WORK......Mm

spadedNfaded

Veteran
You got it BFL. My prayers and thoughts go out to you and yours. I hope your mom finds peace!

Excellent pics everyone, excellent!

- SubN

Bake_McBride

Bear,
My condolences to you & your family. Take comfort in the hope that it's better on the other side.

Gratephul4THC,
You better get busy if you're gonna make enuff beer for us all. Let us know how it turns out.

Did we actually go three days w/out a post? That's got to be a record! The way things are growing around here, I'm expecting to see plants in the median of I-95 by May. Stay safe.

Bake

Red_Nine

Bearfoot, so sorry to hear about your dad. You know we got your back, as was already stated, our thoughts and prayers go out to you, your mother and the rest of your family. Take care of her bro. Peace.

U

UBER21

BFL my sincere condolences to you and your loved ones....Stay strong brother...peace Uber