What's new

Overgrowing the World.....

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Found 1 beautiful seed in this very good pheno of Blue Dream. Huge yielding pheno that smells of blueberries and cream. Huge, dense flowers. Tastes great, and is on the stronger side for the Dream. I like this pheno.
Im gonna plant it outdoors and see what pops up. Just put it in a paper towel yesterday.
Im hoping its a hybrid cross from something special. ??? x Blue Dream.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
UPDATE.....

UPDATE.....

Harvested the seeds off the GrapeOG. Done to perfection.
Got 4 of them, and possibly a few more deeper in the cola.

Feminized -
GrandoggyPurps(grape juice pheno) x (GrapeApe x OGKush)

Getting popped straight away for outdoors.
Freakin stoked about this cross... for realz!
Kinda nervous that I put them in the wet paper towel too soon. They were only out of the bud overnight.
We shall soon see.

picture.php

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Seriously Dank!

Seriously Dank!

Fuel Berry!
Potent, taste of Headband/Daywrecker, magnified!, that lingers on the pallet for 30 minutes after smoking, smells unbelievable, what more can I say? Done in 60 days, explosive in the lungs, great effect, dense buds, its pretty much perfect smoke on all levels.
Love it. I will be ordering beans and making this cross.

picture.php

picture.php

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
UPDATE.....

UPDATE.....

The Blue Dream bagseed is above soil :dance013:
Im still trying to decide exactly which strains to run outdoors and which ones from seed and clone.
I did decide on the Strawberry Dogshit (strawberry-lime pheno).
Im putting out the mother plant thats a foot tall and extra bushy in 2 weeks.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
After sampling the FuelBerry and the GasHog!, Ive come to the conclusion that the FuelBerry tastes better, but the GasHog! is more potent.
Im glad I got to sample a couple "1x only" strains.
Im harvesting the Strawlumbian Shitbrick on saturday WK 10. She is my favorite smelling and looking in the entire bunch. I know Ill be kickin myself for not rooting some cuts.