What's new

Overgrowing the World.....

JointOperation

pm is a bitch.. had to strip my room of panda film.. and wash everything.. toss out almost everything like panda film and reflectix.. and then.. redid the room.. with no problems.. i think the first time i got pm.. the spores spread into every crevis so wen i started a new grow and at week 5-6 i kept getting pm.. every fucking grow.. i ended up leaving my room empty for 5 days.. and sprayed every day..

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I washed everything with a bleach solution before this grow.
Walls, floor, equipment, mylar, etc. etc.
I sprayed all plants except the JLB with Sarenade.
The JLB was in the room when I had a pm outbreak the last grow,so Im sure there were spores on it hidden away.
The spray should hold it at bay.
Im worried about all the other plants that were sprayed.
Im afraid that the PM will start to attack the trichomes on the sugar leaf like last time. Even though the environment is perfect.
Im praying to God they dont. I need this to be a perfect grow. My next round of cuts will be ready for cloning in 3 weeks.
Im gonna do a SOG with alot of clones of GrapeOG and ChemicalBlue in 2gln pots if this grow finishes well.

The ChemmyJones' have 4 more weeks. The GrapeOG's have 2 -1/2 more weeks. The JLB has 5-7 more weeks.
The Chemical Blue has 3 weeks. The Quill has about 5 or 6 weeks. The GrandoggyPurps' has 4 weeks.
They better make it, or shits hittin the fan! Ill be outy faster than the landlord can ask for the rent?

Last edited:

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I have 1 osc fan in the room for 2-600w lamps. I def need another asap!
It blows air over all the plants...but I guess not enough.

JointOperation

dude the only thing i can say is.. go around.. moving your sensors.. for your environmental controllers.. or ur temp and humidity readers.. into all the areas of the room.. and see if the environment is the same EVERYWERE? also.. usually pm. starts on the buds that arent getting alot of intense light.. and or lack of air movement or both.. your pictures look great so you obviosly know how to grow.. just having a little hiccup.. like alot of growers do..

i tried to save a few plants that had pm.. and they did more damage then i was aware that they could do.. so the jlb might be worth keeping .. and it might be worth.. taking a small light or a T5 or something.. putting the single plant in a closet away from the grow and finish it there..

the shitty part about pm.. is .. the spores can remain dormant until the environment is perfect.. then they fucking take off.. so u could have spores everywere.. that are inactive.. or dormant.. then ur environment has an hour or 2 at lights off that it mite be perfect.. and boom.. things kick into overdrive.. it really sucks. alot of people that get it.. end up having to use a sulfur burner.. because its tough to get rid of unless u have the time and money to rip everything down. and redo.. i said fuck it because it costed me 2 harvests.. so i said fuck it an tore down the entire grows.. putting my clones in an area nowere near the grow.. and then reintroduced my plants after took about 7-14 days of not growing in my rooms.. but i never had a problem since then.. good luck.. and that sucks too because 20 weeks of flowering.. and getting pm a few weeks before harvesting the plant u been lookin for .. for 25 years.. jesus christ i would be fucking PISSED. but i wouldnt wana poison myself with pm buds either lol.

hope it works out good for you.. because the genetics your growing seem great.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Thax JointOp! Appreciate it bro.
I should have sprayed her with Seranade a month ago.
I sprayed her now and it killed the PM. Hopefully the buds will be safe to smoke after 5 weeks and a good washdawn before harvest.
The JLB has extremly loose, airy strings for buds, so the fungicide, which is 99.9% organic and is safe to spray 5 wks before harvest, was able to penetrate through the flower directly to the stems.
Because the flowers are super airy, it created a micro climate inside the flowers. Figs!

The PM was very light. Lucky I seen it. Ive been looking at these buds like a hawk. I noticed it when I peeled the budsite back and looked into the base of the flower. I was actually looking for any ballsacks.

I moved my sensor down where the bottom branchs are and it is abit higher in RH. 39% The tops are at 35%. The temps are at 72 degrees, where the tops are at 75 degrees. Thats why the PM only grew where it did. That micro climate. There was no sign of any PM on the flowers anywhere. Had to look deep.

Last edited:

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
UPDATE....WEEK 6

UPDATE....WEEK 6

GrapeApe x OGKush ~

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

JointOperation

hey man.. maybe post some of the pics of PM.. and shit.. as a tool for others to judge if they have pm or not? or allowing them to see what it really looks like.. your problem could help the community learn a little.. especially since alot of people follow ur posts..

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
There is no PM. It was on a couple tiny stems inside a couple JLB flowers but I took care of it.
It was so lite that I dont think a camera would catch it.
I had 1 strain get it last grow, but I didnt take any pics cuz it wasnt that bad and hard to see.
I catch it when its just a tiny shadow on a leaf bro. I've never gotten full nasty outbreaks where my plants are fuzzy.
Ive only had it 1x, last grow, and it was my fault for not having enough airflow into the garden.
I kinda wanna talk about my healthy, beautiful flowers that got there first flush yesterday.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I have 1 seed on the DJShortsTBB hybrid. It was where I dabbed GrapeApe x OGKush pollin. 1 seed is all it takes. Its gonna be a female so Im hoping for the best.
MMMmmmmm. Blueberry/Grape OG nuggets.
I have a few growing on the GrapeJuice pheno of GDoggyP, so I hope they mature in time.

I have a few seeds on the JLB as well. It seemed wierd so I did it anyways.
Ill give a few to someone who wants to grow out a JLB x (GrapeApe x OGKush) just to see what happens.
I bet that plant would look pretty.

JointOperation

ic.. nevermind then lol.. anyways good luck with everything.. im pulling up my chair .. watching this one.. can i ask you a question about this thing on the bottom saying . Did you find this post helpful.. does that have something to do with that Green Bar. under your post count? or..

thanks in advance for helping me understand this site a little better..

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I have 1 seed on the DJShorts TBB hybrid and 3 seeds on the GrapeOG's.
Blueberry/Grape OG nuggets and GrapeChemOG nuggets. Coming soon....
MMMmmmmmmmm.......

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
QUILL - Amnesia?? x Blue Dream?
Day 45 ~ Smells just like Blue Dream. The unknown mother was good ganja. I wish I knew what strain it was.
Possibly Amnesia.
I found some beans when smoking her. Obv pollinated by Blue Dream.
The cuts I took didnt root. Bah-Hum-Bug! If its that good, then a reveg is in order.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Update.... Day 45

Update.... Day 45

Gas Hog!
(UKCheese(Exodus Cut) x ChemD) X (Original Diesel#1 aka Headband x ChemD)

picture.php

picture.php

Day 40 pic ~
picture.php