What's new

Overgrow Family Check In Here

does anyone remember the thread about growing in trees? people talked about it and some were saying they were going to do it but the site went down before anyone did. I still think it could be a good idea, just how to get the soil up into the canopy and how to water.

litebuzz

I remember OG! I loved that place! I learned so much, had grow journals, then bam...one day it was all gone and everyone went to different places. I used to like gardenscure....but they are gone too. Been a few years since I've been on the boards. Nothing like a ph problem to bring Ya back! Lol

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
does anyone remember the thread about growing in trees? people talked about it and some were saying they were going to do it but the site went down before anyone did. I still think it could be a good idea, just how to get the soil up into the canopy and how to water.
I used camo hunting tree stands ....water was carried up or pulled up with a rope...never got around to figuring out an easier way

sdd420

Veteran
Yeah same handle then as well for me. I learned a lot and feel like something special was taken from me unfairly peace sdd

T

tropicannayeah

Sure, there were other small growers forums before Overgrow.com, but OG was the site that blasted all things cannabis into the internet in a huge way. Prior to OG, most growers around the world got their advice from grow books, but overgrow.com opened up a whole world of information at our fingertips that made a million plus better growers, be able to discuss every aspect of cannabis with other growers, then photos became a big part of the magic that was Overgrow.com ....it was a wonderful time to be a part of.

~smokeabowlwhileyouwait~

Last edited:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Found a screenshot from early cannabisworld , 1999, but if you try to get later ones you get a message from rcmp

yts farmer

Veteran
overgrow is where i basicly learned how to grow for myself and used to love that site.

had about 5 or 6 harvests under my belt by the time it got taken down and was sad day.

after that just done a google search and decided to join icmag and cw on the same day,we all know which way cw went and been here a little while now.

props to icmag for still being here for members to spread that knowledge.

peace.

Cannabis

Veteran
The guy who invented Low Stress Training did it at OG. His name was like.. ''musical notes'' or something like that, I can't remember

Wow.
28 pages of long forgotten memory's, seen most of the FAQs etc that's been saved but some of them user names are the very people that helped me out, wish I could remember the person that helped me convert a security lamp for my 1st HPS, (hope your dreams came&come true) k+
Lol wasn't anything resembling a growshop accessible to me (actually only recently is) but thanks to many on OG I was - ach you know the story :)
Name was snla1 had 1st whole grow on it and I'm sure I tried everything in the DIY sect, apart from the hot air paint gun vapouriser lol Damn 1999 26yrs old great lungs and single. I miss being single more than overgrow ;)
Glad it was there and glad it ended when it did, all the same overgrow this joints for you.
Thanks for posting folks
Sawn

x3n0

Hi everybody I was known as x3n0 on OG. I was sysop after Shabangs demise until the site was raided. I just was released from a long prison term in California and am very glad to be back in the community.

jd4083

Veteran
can't remember my username to save my life and I'm pretty sure I wasn't even supposed to be on there because I started on OG when I was still in high school...but that's where I learned 75% of what I know :tiphat: miss that place an awful lot, but glad that a lot of the same folks are still out here...I remember BOG in particular, but several others as well.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Hi everybody I was known as x3n0 on OG. I was sysop after Shabangs demise until the site was raided. I just was released from a long prison term in California and am very glad to be back in the community.

I remember you x3n0, glad you're out and welcome to IC!:tiphat:

r2k

The guy who invented Low Stress Training did it at OG. His name was like.. ''musical notes'' or something like that, I can't remember

Maybe "Crazy Composer"? That's the only musical note guy I remember, but I could be wrong.

-r2k

Latest posts

Latest posts