What's new

Overgrow Australia 2013

Blue Satellite 2.2 X White Widow.

picture.php

P.

S

Sat X RB

All Praise and Undying Respect to Persephone! I can't give you rep so instead ... while keeping your pics in mind ... I faced Daintree and genuflected a dozen times!

down here ... the rain seems to have gone away for a while but these plants have had a hard time of it the past six weeks or so.

worried about mould and rot, I think I underfed and underwatered during in the showery weather which slowed their growth at a crucial time. so things are not as large as could be.

they've picked up now ... at least they're eating and drinking heartily once more ... which has to be a good sign. and despite reduced yield the buds are very solid.

look close at the l/h plant (bottom pic) and you'll see the mould came anyway! Neem has stopped its spread and the weather has dried out ... but if it turns wet again I 'll have to pull them.

cheers!

picture.php

picture.php

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice work peoples. Excellent trich development on those leaves Persephone!

Low yield ya say!? Looks pretty good to me mate... :smoke:

Also keeping a very close watch on the weather down here. Been a very wet end to march.

luvaduck

@ joeski, the duck looks like she's coming along nicely mate:) that white rhino looks familiar....
Great to see everyone doing so well!

S

Sat X RB

nice colour to those outdoor plants!

just wundrin tho' ... yr indoors look a bit like they need a drink. ?

keep up the good work!

ozzieAI

Veteran
nice colour to those outdoor plants!

just wundrin tho' ... yr indoors look a bit like they need a drink. ?

keep up the good work!

yeah once they get that size in the little pots they need watering every two days or so...those big ones you see got planted outdoors just after pics were taken...drier pots are lighter and therefore easier to carry...

N

noyd666

nice big root :biggrin: out of these ladies? afganx? I know they throw a nice sized bud. just repotted others into 11 litre totes sitting in bigger totes which I may repot to. these in coco thriving now with one shot grow = flairform easy. others in organic.:smoke out::bat:

Joeski

Hey nice work everyone!.. Heres the latest update on the beast Ducksfoot.. going to give it another 2 - 3 weeks depending on how the weather is.. enjoy

Joeski

U think don? Realistically it can probably goto the end of this month then the weathers going to be bad seems to be rather mild resistant soo far atleast.

Latest posts

Latest posts