What's new

Overgrow Australia 2013

Some great looking plants guys!

Mine is looking better and not so heat stressed. I had to move mine between these two sheds about 2 weeks ago because it was getting large and one side of my house a short fence with 2 teenage boys living with there parents. Im thinking of going to Bunnings and getting some Bamboo stick fence extensions, so i can move it to a better spot in my yard.
Anyway. Diffrent parts of the plant get direct sunlight from about 11am till just after 5pm atm.
Here are a few pics. Anyone seen a leaf like this before?

(GHS) Super Lemon Haze.

Attachments

• 058.jpg
    058.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 059.jpg
    059.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 070.jpg
    070.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 19
N

noyd666

:biggrin: hi niceAussie, there coming along nicely:) ,sounds like barbed wire and sharp pointy tin to deter a couple young rippers,lol.:mad::bashhead:

bushweed

Veteran
Hope everyone's doing well with the heat or rain - depending on where you are....here's a Mullum Madness and Thai that survived the monsoon so far...
picture.php

Nimbin Thai...
picture.php

Oaxacan Mango sunset....
picture.php

picture.php

:dance013:

S

Sat X RB

not as spectacular as yours Bushweed ..

picture.php

she stood up again alright, Donald.

S

Sat X RB

Here's One for Nice Aussie

Here's One for Nice Aussie

have you ever seen leaves like these, Nice Aussie?

this is a skerrick of Satori X Reclining Buddah (yes, Sat X RB!) lingering in my garden.

picture.php

looks like a few of us have had the same uploading ideas this bright and cheery sunday morn.

all the same Donald, if you keep posting pics like above I 'll soon be too ashamed to post my scrappy-looking things!

and yes, de rain am gone away for the present. we've had a series of clear 30+ days. PERFECT!!!

cheers all ...

Terroir

just harvested my first nepalese jam

only small and a little early but smells delish blue green foxtail buds covered in resin with a sweet confectionary smell with hints of lemon and something else a bit leathery.

no pic sorry only got camera phone.

Joeski

Hey all been a little while between bongs so i thought id post up some pics of how the ducksfoot is chugging along......

Loving that Chitral Kush Jarmon shes a real beauty.... how longs she got left?
Don your plants are looking fantastic as usual...
Cheers! Hows everyone elses coming along now?

Joeski

Thought id include the last pic of she looks after i steaked n tied her up a bit.. we got some very intense winds this week so thought it better to be safe than sorry...

Also a Chemdogg dd f2 x Akf4 Auto (feminised) that was an early finished in early feb.

Joeski

Also heres a White Rhino i grew this season too... a few days before harvest......

And here it is right before harvest a few days ago...

Sorry about the not so great pics...

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:woohoo: Congrats on the early harvests Joeski :good:
Love the structure on your White Rhino, what a beast :D
Your DF is a right proper beastly bush now bro
:smoke out:

jarmon

Loving that Chitral Kush Jarmon shes a real beauty.... how longs she got left?

That photo was from a couple of weeks ago. Would have loved to let it go until the end of march but alas I caught some people checking it out over the back fence so it had to come up a week early. About 9 weeks from when it started flowering properly.

That ducksfoot is a unique looking specimen. Might be just what I need to improve my stealth...

Latest posts

Latest posts