What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Overgrow Australia 2013

N

noyd666

picture.php

View image in gallery

N

noyd666

:biggrin:howdy there mate , cant beat a nice leg olamb yep run right out of mint sause ,but plenny gravox.lived on fried bread when I was a kid, lamb a lot better, how you been?:tiphat:

4tokin

Its hit the fan

Its hit the fan

Today my man gave up a small spoon of his dust.
I stood with my girls with spoon in hand and with a a flick of the wrist his dust hit the fan.
I plan to do this every couple of days until he is spent.
:woohoo:

:biggrin:howdy there mate , cant beat a nice leg olamb yep run right out of mint sause ,but plenny gravox.lived on fried bread when I was a kid, lamb a lot better, how you been?:tiphat:

yer not to bad thank you sir :) havin ups n downs like everyone i guess this net iinet inter net connection still having problems, comeing and going still lol , try not to winge too much. got some pics coming tonite or tomomrow morning of my g13 haze x nycds...looks like ill get to close a pound a plant, but ripped em at day 82 n looks a tad early....but hey gopta the next run in :)

thanks Donald i reckon ya right there but as life happens gona give there 1 more run, but hey might be suprised as it seems the root systems wernt what they could have been so going agian.

Here is some of the g13 haze x nycd # 1... seems alot more buds than i thouhgt which is good but pulled her at day 83 and think she is still immature... so as had a few timer troubles in week 2/3 again giving her another shot at glory... but here im gona hit the lb mark off her dry but hoping she smokes ok.....flushed for about 20 days .

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
thanks Donald i reckon ya right there but as life happens gona give there 1 more run, but hey might be suprised as it seems the root systems wernt what they could have been so going agian.

Here is some of the g13 haze x nycd # 1... seems alot more buds than i thouhgt which is good but pulled her at day 83 and think she is still immature... so as had a few timer troubles in week 2/3 again giving her another shot at glory... but here im gona hit the lb mark off her dry but hoping she smokes ok.....flushed for about 20 days .
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=47545&pictureid=1135124&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=47545&pictureid=1135123&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=47545&pictureid=1135122&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Almost looks like my SOG days, less messy than a SCROG I reckon....but lots of clones and mother plants are needed. Looks good.

N

noyd666

:biggrin: looking good there mate, shame to see em shrink :flowers2: when drying, some nice strong branches under there, came out better than you thought?:tiphat:

Almost looks like my SOG days, less messy than a SCROG I reckon....but lots of clones and mother plants are needed. Looks good.

Cheers buddy, yer ya 100% right on the sog, and id ruther go it myself...less veg time if any means much faster turn around. but as usually run between 4-6 lights and id run 36 under each the Mrs would beat my ass lol

this next run ill be going perpetual...( i change my mind every few hours untill i actually set up ) gona put in 6 under the first light...wait 4 weeks, put in another lot than another lot 4 weeks after that. well while im running this 12 weeker anyways. so that way wont have wait 12-16 weeks between runs after this 1.

:biggrin: looking good there mate, shame to see em shrink :flowers2: when drying, some nice strong branches under there, came out better than you thought?:tiphat:

Thanks Noyd budddy.......there certinally is more bud there thani thouhgt...but more spacing is required with my screen as buds were to close together and only the top 4-5 inches is ripe.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
toking on a bit of gypsys laos grown by luvaduck,
pretty good stuff ,
airy buds as expected for the type,
bit of a carroty smell ,
good strong head high ,
much the same as i enjoyed in thailand recently ,,
thumbs up to gypsy and luvaduck for providing the genetics and sample ...

luvaduck

aww thanks DM, shame they never finished properly though. Bloody things took forever...
Thought Id throw up some recent shots from what has been a lovely dry season in the north.

first up is blue grapefruit..(NL x Thai) x Blueberry

A nice webbed leaf one Im playing with...

(Lao x Mango Haze) x B.rad. This is a really nice toke, sorta floral hazey taste and smell with a feelgood high... and almost pure sativa, except for the mango hz input...

This is one of the local fellas cash cropper, some sort of kush I presume.. chucked some nice mango hz f4 pollen on her...

Hope yall are safe and well.

grow strong.

LD.

Some dna genetics kandy kush, first week of 12-12 she had to go from dwc to soil for flower unfortunately. Currently at week 5 updates soon

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 18
Here we have week 3 veg under a 400w mh using cycos complete line up plus calimag and occasional peroxide treat.

Kandy kush is back left, tora bora front left and early skunk and early pearl on the right! Spewin this tent had to be shut down in terms of climate was spot on.

Surprisingly they did not show any signs of stress on transplant and are all ladies talk about luck :p

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 27
N

noyd666

20 bucks an hour for weeding DON, LOL A REAL ozy patch, whats the ave hight there don?