What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Overgrow Australia 2011/12

conehead

:tree: Rich red soil, should give you a bumper crop. Nice keep the pics commin bro. "Check out them there apples"!:moon::moon::spank::spank:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
the terracing is a must during the dry season to keep water up to the plants ,
and it stops erosion in the wet season ,
the trenches are full of lovely silt at the end of the wet ...

cheers guys ,, ill wack some more up in a few weeks ...

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Something kinda interesting to report guys.

I have 6 White Rhino x's outside. They are in a cloche and have been slowly but happily growing with no N deficiency in sight.. Really picked up the past week as it warms up. Been out for about 4-5 weeks now.

Checked em today as i spotted a male couple days ago. Well guess what... they are all males! This is very rare for me and last season i had 95% females from my own x's.

They all have beautiful healthy white root structure and should be ready for transplant.

Now they all in the compost.

Nevermind theres plenty more where they came from. I wonder if the cold weather and early start somehow triggered the male response? They certainly got cold at night time.

Technique

Ahhh Bad luck huh!!

I've had all still under cfl untill today, thought i'd put em outside caus its windy and sunny give em all a bit of a workout to gain some strength.. was hoping to sex them also with the last few days of 12 hours on out steps.. then back under the fluro or maybe a 400whps for some more growth untll mid october, when hopefully i will have many cuts off all girls..

i might now bring em in at dusk.. as its still been rather cold here at night too..

Squiggles

all going well or so/so as some of you have been
trumped by murphys just like me
ahh at least its early in the season

i love the terraces you have going Donald
I will definatly have to get over your way one off these days
your little peice of paradise looks like a great place to camp for a few weeks
also your soil looks fantastic i can just imagine there were,
some back breaking days to get it all set up, Kudos mate.
it feels like its going to be a good season lets all hope it stays dry
for the finish line.

now im off to bed, was up all night as some undersirables
decided to have a go at ripping off my shed last night
i stood sentry and it worked they never had the balls to jump my fence again
little pricks grrrr

:wave:

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
We are now at 12 hours of daylight...time to get ready ladies and gentlemen.

Squiggles

all good crew they were after my tools about $45k of sidcrome gear in there it now has an audible alarm and day/night cameras if they try it again they will get my size 11 up there arse and a shiny set of handcuffs :)

Technique

Shit Squigs you havent had much luck there!

lets hope they dont return later on in the year.. or next year..

how would they know what gear you had in the shed? someone you know perhaps?

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
all going well or so/so as some of you have been
trumped by murphys just like me
ahh at least its early in the season

i love the terraces you have going Donald
I will definatly have to get over your way one off these days
your little peice of paradise looks like a great place to camp for a few weeks
also your soil looks fantastic i can just imagine there were,
some back breaking days to get it all set up, Kudos mate.
it feels like its going to be a good season lets all hope it stays dry
for the finish line.

now im off to bed, was up all night as some undersirables
decided to have a go at ripping off my shed last night
i stood sentry and it worked they never had the balls to jump my fence again
little pricks grrrr

:wave:
darn man ,,
i wish i could make it so you got a good break at some point ,
been a hard slog by the sounds ,
but the season is young ,
and theres much hope as yet ..

Squiggles

darn man ,,
i wish i could make it so you got a good break at some point ,
been a hard slog by the sounds ,
but the season is young ,
and theres much hope as yet ..

mate you are there for me at every turn if australia
ever catches up with the rest of the world cannabis wise im investing in you
your advise has got me thus far
you honest upfront approch the no bullshit this is how it is australian way

besides the GT gowing missing in the night all the problems have been related with
would be theft just the norm around here the young crew jump a fence and get lucky
no security breaches as i have no ego when it comes to my green if its good cool if not why so i can do better :)

hermits do it best
all i need now is a patch of jungle and 1 good mate(that i can trust with mine and my familys life's)
mine are all still enlisted serving this great country

ill get there Donald although if you are ever looking for a labourer my skill set work wise sees me
with alot of free time and coin drop us a line Australia is my oyster and ive been literally from one end
to the other and point to point
that and im home under the stars with a blue dog at my side :)
my Gypsy blood sees me travel regardless if i wont too or not hehe

all the seeds are in just waiting now

Love will set you Free
Squiggles...

Armchair Travel

G'day, been admiring from afar & joined last December to get a look at some of the pictures that weren't showing up on the threads until I joined. Anyway had an hiatus from MJ and hadn't grown in 10yrs just a plant or 2 for personal use back then, after getting some motivation from this aussie/kiwi forum I finally got a hold of some fresh but unknown seeds an thought I'll try & pop a couple. After waiting for the winter soltice to pass I planted & said seeds popped, they seemed happy in the hothouse, going along nicely although a bit slow compared to what's in this forum. The problem is after shifting them into a more sunny position in the hothouse the weather became quite overcast for several days earlier this month & what I took for closer internode growth from the extra sunshine I dicovered last week to be seeds forming. So I asking for advice from the good knowledgable people on here on whether they could reveg or just plant more seeds, I'm situated near the Murry River not far from Cobram as the crow flies. Any avice would be appreciated. Also the name should've been Armchair TravelLER any advice on changing that would also be greatful.

High Country

Veteran
G'day Armchair, any chance of a pic or two, those seed shapes might just be male balls. I'm not putting my clones out till mid November. If I put them out now I know they will flower on me...and I don't want that just yet. I want 14 hours of daylight before mine are going out.

Yeh, another Oz grower in the mix.

High Country

Veteran
And I think you are now stuck with that user name, you can't change it and be the same person. Don't worry about it...we don't worry about peoples user names...in fact I don't think we worry about anything...I certainly don't.

Welcome aboard the good ship "Minnow".

Last edited:

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey there Armchair. :wave:

You could just set up another account to change your name.

Yeah must be male balls or a hermie i reckon. Either way i would toss em and plant some more. Down here i will be popping seeds till december.

Armchair Travel

Thanks for the thumbs up & info, I think I'll just add'em to the "weed" tea and hopefully when the others pop they can help the newies to thrive or would that be canna-bilistic?
and once I'm more confidant I'll try & post photos, won't be nothing as impressive what you blokes have done.

Armchair Travel

And a side note - great thread on organics Silver surfer, it seems to make more sense than the other "normal straight" threads I've seen or maybe it's something I can relate to & interested in, I'm driving the missus crazy at the moment with let's try this or that in the veggie garden.

benjuanman

Veteran
Welcome there Armchair Travel like the others already said , it sounds like males re balls so i would toss em. Dont worry about wether or not you think your pics are impressive enough. We're all learning and improving constantly. There is huge amount of knowledge and experience at your fingertips so take advantage of it. Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts