What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Overgrow Australia 2011/12

Technique

Yeah it was def weakening, i been watching that since before the snow season.. however i still have not gotten to go down. and doubt i will now..

pray to the gods i guess.. i just hope its hot and dry near the end..

Well its fathers day tomorrow, time to select some beans to pop in. Have a few sativa dom strains going in this season, NOT sure of the breed but have some 9 footer beans here that have allways done well. Its that time again, good luck to all Aussies havin a go this year and i hope that all have a great season.

BUNDY...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
trying to overgrow as much as oz as i can ,, hehe

picture.php

picture.php

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice patch ya got there Donald! :good:

It is certainly an earlier and warmer spring down here compared to last year. Got some White Rhino and Reclining Buddah x Satori coming along and some fresh beans are a cracking as we speak... :smoke:

Pics soon!

L

luvaduck

Yeah baby! @SS which white rhino have you? I'm not sure which seed company mine came from, but they were quick and strong with a nice aroma/taste to top it off. I'll be putting a few in tmoz- a good allrounder, specially if it's dry.
DM, thats quite the jungle you got there, man!

C'mon you couch surfers, get off ya butts and put a few in!

:tiphat:

:plant grow:

Shizzlenator

Oh hell yeah thats the way :)
I wish i would live in Oz... maybe some day :) Keep on overgrowing

Greetings from the otherside of the world

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mine are Nirvana's that i have bred on for about 3 or 4 generations. They are the purple pheno a bit sativa looking but very fast flowering time and tough plants. I love the smoke off these girls. Its my favourite :smoke:

It is the perfect antidote to laziness! One bowl and guaranteed to feel energised and motivated. Also good for relaxing after a days hard yakka!

Gday Shizz welcome aboard.

Technique

Getting started :)

Got a whole lota different things going this time, trippy shit, hash plants, good ol skunk, a bit of ak, and a few crosses that i had from a chronic x ak or widow cross that occured..

attachment.php

I got given this cutting too, not too sure whats up with it however, i repotted it in good soil, it doesnt appear to be getting any better tho its been a few weeks like this.. come to think of it the mother looked similar when i saw it last..

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0949.jpg
    IMG_0949.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 14
  • plants%20september%20chop %20002%20(Medium)
    plants%20september%20chop %20002%20(Medium)
    110.7 KB · Views: 25

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice one Tech.

Hopefully your cut picks up. I have found it can take weeks to get a good root system going. I have found keeping pots on the dryer side is the best thing. That and patience :smoke:

ijim

When planting wild plots emulate nature. Throe the seeds out in late fall and let the winter rains and snow work the seeds into the ground to germ in the spring. If doing it in the spring do it when it is still cold before the spring rains. Then if you want to harvest them take only the colas and leave the rest for birds and critters to eat. If the seed is not crushed when the animal eats it then it has a good chance of being left behind with a pile of fertilizer. I have planted 10 or twenty plants and not gone back for years. When I do go back I find ten times as many spread out over a quarter mile or so. If you leave it alone. Nature works.

Technique

Nice one Tech.

Hopefully your cut picks up. I have found it can take weeks to get a good root system going. I have found keeping pots on the dryer side is the best thing. That and patience :smoke:

you got any idea whats up with it tho? it has a ton of roots already.. i've never seen wrinkled leaves before i cant work it out.

i'll try grab some more photos today. might try repot it again too

bonsai

Technique: that leaf wrinkle is one way in which a magnesium deficiency presents in tomatoes. I would try a light foliar of epsom salts before a drastic measure like repotting.

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah that could well be the issue. 1/2 tsp per litre is what i use.

Been some decent sunny spells and no frost for ages down this way. Got some White Rhino seedlings sprouting away in a sunny window. Also a few seedlings out in the cloche which are slowly growing.

The ones under fluros way ahead.

Been making up a batch of seedbombs. Stuck 3 seeds inside each one. I found that a mix of clay that had been dug out a few days ago and some wallaby poo made the balls nice and plyable and shape easily. The poo itself doesnt even smell. Not bad for my first attempt :D

Gonna find somwhere moist and sunny and chuck em around. Probs try some at prepped sites too just to see how they go.

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow beautiful terracing DM!

You gonna get some good rainfall you reckon? I see some monster buds in the near future...

Good work.

:smoweed: