What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

outta sight,outta mind by Blunt69

Devilboy

bro they are looking so fukin nice i just wanna light my monitor and enjoy the smoke..ahhahahahahah i just wanna know what i gotta do to get on ur xmas card list :) keep up the great work man cant wait to see the end results ...vigil he has to aprove ya then u can see the pics soon as he comes on ull be able to see

Blunt_69

the keeper of the creeper
Veteran
OK ok another page has managed to slip by with NO pictures...oops

let me fix that eh!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

LIFEISGOOD & Vigil - your viewing pleasure awaits...lol...

Blunt_69

Veteran
day 47 flower(4th day flush)

Think im going to go 50 days.then wackem down dead.haha..Just in time for the holiday season!!!most of the tops 3-4 diameter(give or take) down at least 12 -16 inches long and rock solid.

Thanks again for your support everyone.Everything achieved and displayed is because of ICMAG vaults of information. Thank you ICMAG and the crew that keeps it going year after year!

This budshots for YOU!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

very fucking chunk!!!! heeehawwwwheeeehawwwwwheeeehaaawww....
peace and love
blunt_69

Last edited:

BigGreen

Veteran
Dam nice work
They look like they wanna go even a little longer to me. Either way you know her best.
Kick ass grow as always
BG

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Looking Sweet! Just wanted to show you one of mine. Not all PK are small yielders or tiny buds ;)

picture.php

Sometimes less is more, especially when highly concentrated bud enhancers are involved.

:joint:

Blunt_69

Veteran
https://www.icmag.com/ic/search.php?do=finduser&userid= 9118

https://www.icmag.com/ic/search.php?do=finduser&userid= 9118

Hydro... Ive been watchin.. Your one of a handful to pull that type of bud size out of PK.at least on ICMAG anyways.... Impressive work.. thats for sure. What kind of bloom enhancers are you using?

Can you put a bic lighter beside the biggest bud in your room for comparison? I will do the same on my biggest bud so you can understand ...why I say that.... It is not ment to disrespect, so please don't take it that way!

Looks fucking killer dude... fucking killer...Pk is killer!the holodeck is playin a role to! its gotta be!!lol. If i had more space to play I would continue to grow it.. Growing PK put me majorly behind in weed stocks....I am limited in space. so i had to say goodbye!!I had some buds comparable in size to yours.. I could have kept trying to grow it bigger, or just grow something i know will grow killer and huge.

Perhaps i should rephrase that sentence. PK has a VERY short bud growth cycle.. If you cant blow it up right away, it seems to stop growing very quickly. thus it finishes FAST. The other thing is it grows very sparse flower nodes. so its hard to train big colas outta it.. Just not my cup of tea for my situation.PK is a killer strain no doubt, but it also has has major growth limitations.

Remember this.... They were good size..no doubt... but not what i am normally used to..

picture.php

BG - yeah she could proly go a little more...I really dont like over ripening this strain cause it turns into major couchlok high... 65 days is normal in soil usually. It doesn't get much bigger in late flower. That and i will soon have alot of people around because of the holidays, so it's time is up regardless!!lol

edit*** Heres one of the larger tops...
picture.php

once you have had FAT you never go back!!hahaha

Rabbi Reefer - i dont know how you saw one pict dude? i havent approved you yet.....lol... but iwill now. then the gallery is wide open!

Last edited:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Well your PK there looks killer as well. It does look light they had a little too much light, it appears that the leaves are showing a little stress.

Your grows speak for themselves and PK can be big, but can also get stunted.

I use Phospoload as an enhancer and these buds have had a lot of co2.

The PK bud size isn't the only thing. The weight per quart jar is also quite impressive.

Hands down those NL buds are huger, and if they weigh more you are in double heaven; because I already know she is some of your favorite smoke.

So how did you know I'd have a Bic lighter around?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:joint:

One Love 731

Veteran
I like both, I love my LVPK but also have been chasing a special NL#5 cut going around Sanoma. Check this out though, I recently got a cut of Sour Bubble that may (haven't gave it a run yet) be in the same category . She rooted up nicely and came with an ounce of dried giant nug's, so frosty and a flavor to die for. Today I got Pre98 Bubba with a sample, if I threw it in the bag of Sour ya wouldn't be able to tell it apart, however I know the Sour bubble will all but double the Bubba's yield. Strains, strains, strains ya got to love'em. Feb will be my come back to threads, I cant wait to join friends once again. Keep up the good work Blunt. Karma, One Love:ying:

Blunt_69

Veteran
WACK CUT HACK.....hehehe... they down and trimmed in a record time!! had an experienced buddy help me(first time ever), took just over 2 hours with toke breaks...lol......i fucked him right up.. between the hash and scissor hash.... holy fuck we werz stoned!!! so groggy this morning hahahaha

Good eye Hydro.. they did indeed suffer the same hot spot that my NL does. that will be fixed next round... Im gonna change my shade... didn't cause to much stress just in the one part of the garden same as usual..Its kinda funny though PK protects itself by growing more leaf at the top.

I am fairly confident its weight will be OK....lol....you will see once i get the pics up.. picture updates coming...

***edit*** pic insert

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Its been fun homes.... enjoy!! now... Room upgrades.

day 50 flower is over..

my nicest PK bud(almost the size of a golf ball)
picture.php

Last edited:

Blunt_69

Veteran
The party never ends dude... your golden to go back and have a looksy!

Not even half of harvest
picture.php

new babies.. ready and willing.....

picture.php

Hope everyone has a really happy holidays and a merry Xmas!!!

Last edited:

Blunt_69

Veteran
A few shots of the harvest as of late. Xmas presents for my close freinds. Fresh killer bud just wasn't enough this year!!.each will receive a golden nug in their baggy!!

picture.php

hash dusted over a killernug

picture.php

bag appeal shot

picture.php

enjoy my friends and have a merry christmas!

bobblehead

Veteran
LMAO Blunt... Nice photos... The LVPK sure is pretty... but now I know not to monocrop her... lol Thanks.

Blunt_69

Veteran
Thanks guys!!!

A few shots of the new upgrades....

It has finally happened..hahaha..after years of ridicule . No more clear hose!! its all black now baby!!
My custom feeder line has served me many years!!! but like everything... time to move on.

.I Finally found a decent manifold.Its adjustable and has a built in filter that can be taken apart and cleaned.. It was easily adaptable into the hose system I already had...home depot.

picture.php

the new pimp 'n 6-inch vented shade /w 1 k loaded! This is gonna take care of that damn hot spot.
picture.php