What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

outta sight,outta mind by Blunt69

highonmt

Veteran
Nice cultivar you have there, The indica heritage is very evident in those colas...keep it up man , nice grow.

Blunt_69

the keeper of the creeper
Veteran
Gentleman - access granted!

Thanks highonmt , shes a keeper.. already had it for 6 years, wouldn't surprise me if its around for another 6 years. One of those plants when you find it, you never let go. I just happened to find it!

Blunt_69

Veteran
Huston.. we have a problem..

No picts on dis page... no coo..lol

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

One Love 731

Veteran
I always enjoy stopping by your thread, still looking good. Ive been sourcing a Northern Lights for a while now and I think Ive found a very special 60 day NL#5 cut, I can only hope she will perform something like yours. Keep up the good work brother Blunt. Karma, One Love:ying:

Blunt_69

Veteran
Well, no amber trics yet.. getting to be about 50/50 cloudy to clear on the lower budsites and 20 cloudy 80 clear on the tops.... As you can see it is very easy for me to gauge them as far as harvest time using the macro pictures.. I have a few red hairs poking out here and there.. gettin down to the last few weeks here. I'll be running a week of flush...

Today i will be helping a friend finish off his new 8 - site drip setup.. We have to run the drainage lines and plumb in his rez tanks.. Should be a good saterday project.

Cheers!

Blunt_69

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

day 40 flower
Gonna flower for another 3-5 days then flush..little bit longer then usual.There is fucking fatties everywhere!!!!!!

fucked up a wee bit.oops!.. flushed the rez a bit to much....lol.. they looking slightly yellow... but still fillin out!

Last edited:

Blunt_69

Veteran
:dance013: hell no!!! well maybe..lol... i did just finish building the Hashmaker(check the link if you haven't seen it)! lol.... I added back to the solution already running, cause you are 100% correct duder...:thank you:

NO nutrient flushes in this system.I only add back water or nute solution depending... the only dump and flush is coming up real soon here... its for the leech and flush for final flower phase.

Vigil

I would love to see these magical trays the cat in the watermelon hat talks about but none of your pics show up?

Latest posts

Latest posts